Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
How do you know this for certain?
. Old Grandma has left a silver sliver of trail all over the cesspool that is FB.
I’d like to be proved wrong, and Tony get his fat, anally abused sphincter counter sued. But is suspect that Tone has done due diligence on this one, and Old Grandma will be needing the court ushers to carry her into the stand.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

Offred Handmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Terf here, delurking to add a little context to the Helena Wojtczak case:

A lot of us used to think that Helena was a sweet old lady who wrote books about railways, until we had the misfortune of interacting with her. She's a cesspit of insanity that makes Hayden seem almost normal by comparison.

Her "finest hour" was effectively destroying Man Friday, a group of women who made the news last year by "identifying" as men to enter places like Hampstead Men's Pond. Some of the women got creeped out by her weird needy behaviour, at which point she flipped out, and leaked the entire member list to the trannies. In the resulting fallout, we had to call the police on her four times.

Needless to say, a lot of us will be watching Hayden vs Wojtczak with a big tub of popcorn. It's just a pity they can't both lose.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terf here, delurking to add a little context to the Helena Wojtczak case:

A lot of us used to think that Helena was a sweet old lady who wrote books about railways, until we had the misfortune of interacting with her. She's a cesspit of insanity that makes Hayden seem almost normal by comparison.

Her "finest hour" was effectively destroying Man Friday, a group of women who made the news last year by "identifying" as men to enter places like Hampstead Men's Pond. Some of the women got creeped out by her weird needy behaviour, at which point she flipped out, and leaked the entire member list to the trannies. In the resulting fallout, we had to call the police on her four times.

Needless to say, a lot of us will be watching Hayden vs Wojtczak with a big tub of popcorn. It's just a pity they can't both lose.
I was actually really disappointed to read that. I would say that a lot of activist groups, particularly ones engaged with direct action, tend to have an issue with attracting crazies. Not that crazy people can't be useful and productive members of any organisation.

On another note someone told me once that threatening legal action against the elderly or retired can be counter productive. Most people with jobs, family etc are inclined to back away from legal hassles in whatever way they can, people with time on their hands not so much.

Hayden enjoys larping as a Solicitor, he has some legal training and can do a certain amount of the work himself (legal work he'll never be allowed to do on someone elses behalf). So he probably believes he can do this with a minimum of cost.

Also while he's a member of a protected group and he's never going to be branded a serial litigant, courts can choose to fuck around litigants in a dozen different ways if they want. British courts in general don't like pro se litigants.

Anyway it all depends on whether Wojtczak has the money, time, and energy to fight this, Sanity isn't required.

Bird In Flight

Proud kink-shamer.
kiwifarms.net
I have also had RL dealings with Helena. She’s pissed off virtually everyone in the UK gender critical community. No one will be willing to help her with any legal costs by crowdfunding because of her history of doxxing and harassing other women.

She has links to a TRA, KilgoreSprout, who has his own thread here. A suspicious person might wonder if this action filed by Fat Tony might be a collaboration with Helena: get women to crowdfund for her defense and use that information to doxx women who donate to legal funds fighting trans-related cases. Any doxxing would also have a chilling effect on donating to other gender critical legal cases or orgs.

It’s all a bit tinfoil hat but there you go. I personally wouldn’t trust Helena as far as I could throw her. Which isn’t very far as she’s not exactly a waif.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net

Offred Handmaiden

kiwifarms.net
I was actually really disappointed to read that. I would say that a lot of activist groups, particularly ones engaged with direct action, tend to have an issue with attracting crazies. Not that crazy people can't be useful and productive members of any organisation.
The biggest problem is that most groups rely on self invitation, which brings in lots of new members, but also lets in total nutcases. Helena's probably the worst, but she's not the only one.

She has links to a TRA, KilgoreSprout, who has his own thread here. A suspicious person might wonder if this action filed by Fat Tony might be a collaboration with Helena: get women to crowdfund for her defense and use that information to doxx women who donate to legal funds fighting trans-related cases. Any doxxing would also have a chilling effect on donating to other gender critical legal cases or orgs.
I've heard speculation that Kilgore Sprout actually is Helena. It seems unlikely, but she runs vast armies of sockpuppets, and it would certainly explain a lot.

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net
Big Tone, out and about, wearing..PJ pants? He looks like an escaped mental patient.

Literally no one would mistake this for a woman.

View attachment 883904View attachment 883905
I'd pity them tbh, if they weren't so abhorrent in their actions.

Something in these troonish mindset that makes them wholeheartedly believe battering people with legal proceedings will make people more likely to accept their publicly practiced fetish, it won't.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I'd pity them tbh, if they weren't so abhorrent in their actions.

Something in these troonish mindset that makes them wholeheartedly believe battering people with legal proceedings will make people more likely to accept their publicly practiced fetish, it won't.
Tony was a litigious, scamming, violent fuck well before trooning out. Not unlike Yaniv, he’s a con artist, first and foremost. If there was no modern trans rights movement then Tony would’ve found another way to harass and burden other people. He doesn’t actually believe suing people will gain him acceptance; he doesn’t care about acceptance. He does it because he enjoys the power it gives him over others.

The Gay Banana

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino