Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

TroonWatcher

kiwifarms.net
Terf here, delurking to add a little context to the Helena Wojtczak case:

A lot of us used to think that Helena was a sweet old lady who wrote books about railways, until we had the misfortune of interacting with her. She's a cesspit of insanity that makes Hayden seem almost normal by comparison.

Her "finest hour" was effectively destroying Man Friday, a group of women who made the news last year by "identifying" as men to enter places like Hampstead Men's Pond. Some of the women got creeped out by her weird needy behaviour, at which point she flipped out, and leaked the entire member list to the trannies. In the resulting fallout, we had to call the police on her four times.

Needless to say, a lot of us will be watching Hayden vs Wojtczak with a big tub of popcorn. It's just a pity they can't both lose.
Kiwifarms is not the place for TERFs to publish personal vendettas or baseless tittle-tattle.

You need to show receipts proving the allegations that you make.

So I challenge you to produce the trail of receipts that proves what you say about Wojctzak.

I'm waiting. With my popcorn.

Ahh I remember Helena. She was the one who posed as Anonymous and threatened mumsnet HQ with some sort of dire consequences? One of her twitters is fragfem of anyone wants to go archiving.

Kiwifarms needs a trail of proof linking the accused to the accusations. Receipts please or STFU with your personal racist vendetta.

SO NOW we need to add poor Nicola, a warm hearted social worker just trying to do good in her community, to the ever-growing list of the victims of the LyingLawyer. So that means he has currently SIX cases in waiting.

How does he square this with claiming "ESA" (the UK's state sickness benefit) on the grounds that he is "far too sick to work"? The sad fuck IS working, and FULL TIME, as a terf-hunter, investigator and fake-lawyer.

Bout time someone busted this dangerous troon!

Interesting to see we have the lovely and fragrant mankini-fetishist AMY DESIR on this board. She needs a page of her own, IMHO. A proper lolcow.

EasyPeasy

Tommy Robinson MEP is innocent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SO NOW we need to add poor Nicola, a warm hearted social worker just trying to do good in her community, to the ever-growing list of the victims of the LyingLawyer. So that means he has currently SIX cases in waiting.

How does he square this with claiming "ESA" (the UK's state sickness benefit) on the grounds that he is "far too sick to work"? The sad fuck IS working, and FULL TIME, as a terf-hunter, investigator and fake-lawyer.

So whats Tony on ESA for?

Is it Mental Health because it can't be physical.

I am on ESA and PIP and wish I could just willy nilly walk to Tesco in my jim jams but I can't carry shopping with my bloody crutches.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kirkorov

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms needs a trail of proof linking the accused to the accusations. Receipts please or STFU with your personal racist vendetta.
Racist ? She’s a Brit isn’t she? The archive link in my post above shows them pretending to be Anonymous, and being linked to Helena in the comments.

The fragfem website has some dodgy scripts on it - be careful if you visit

Helena also doxed Jean Hatchet. Receipt below. Her and big Tone can have fun in court, they’re both lolcow worthy.

1AC18C45-516E-4E58-BA29-35B8C336AF54.jpeg

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net
Her "finest hour" was effectively destroying Man Friday, a group of women who made the news last year by "identifying" as men to enter places like Hampstead Men's Pond. Some of the women got creeped out by her weird needy behaviour, at which point she flipped out, and leaked the entire member list to the trannies. In the resulting fallout, we had to call the police on her four times.
I wondered why the Man Friday group had stopped but don't really get why from this. From what I saw in the papers, the women would be easily recognizable anyway so why care if 'the trannies' know the names? Why not restart the campaign after the fallout? Why were the police called?

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net

Tell us more about Nicola. Did she really stalk Big Tone and take photos of him in his jimmy-jams? If so, why?

Reactions: Zeebie and Otterly

Offred Handmaiden

kiwifarms.net
I wondered why the Man Friday group had stopped but don't really get why from this. From what I saw in the papers, the women would be easily recognizable anyway so why care if 'the trannies' know the names? Why not restart the campaign after the fallout? Why were the police called?
The leak basically spooked everybody. It's one thing being a face in a crowd, but quite another to be listed (along with employment details) on what was to become a TRA hitlist. As for calling the police, it was for endless harassment. She just can't let anything rest. A few nasty emails and you roll your eyes, but when your inbox count hits triple figures, then you start to worry about her turning up on your doorstep. She also has a nasty habit of calling people's employers.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
quite another to be listed (along with employment details) on what was to become a TRA hitlist.
In the UK women have been chucked in the cells overnight and prosecuted for referring to transwomen as men. http://archive.li/8bsmJ . To be on a list like that is to have your job threatened and your life negatively affected. There’s no freedom of speech on the UK specifically enshrined in law like there is in the USA. We don’t have a constitution

The combination of hate crime laws and the malicious comms act mean that anyone can be arrested for saying almost anything - they’re terrible legislation and too easily abused. Groups like TELI are trying to get a ‘good’ case before the courts to establish precedents that favour men’s rights to LARP as women over those of women and girls. It’s depressing as hell. In that context, it’s understandable that man Friday folded.

But Hayden vs Wojtczak should be some light relief. So there’s that.

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net
Let's enlarge.

It does look pretty padded for jammy pants.
Incontinence? Bleeding from surgery? Nothing to be ashamed of. Going out dressed like that is. Dumb too, when you're a cunt with a lot of people hating on you.

It was the left-field, warrantless accusation of racism that gave it away, wasn’t it?
I'd sussed her too but it was the anger at the TERFs' comments and the demand for receipts that did it for me.

On reflection I don't blame Helena for being angry. From the allegations about her, it sounds as if she may have mental health problems and the TERFs know this yet they're jumping for joy at the prospect of her being dragged to court by a scumbag. Sisterhood is powerful, as they say.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino