Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Babyfaced-Seal

kiwifarms.net
Judge seems to have difficulty distinguishing between tweets & emails.

Did anyone actually check the figures quoted by Big Steph when it comes to the numbers of tweets on those dates?

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net

TroonWatcher

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's happening about Phat B's case?
According to the rapper's Facebook, Hayden took money (I believe 25,000 UK pounds) from him and his mate for legal services then failed to provide them or return the money and now denies knowing them. Not sure why the rappers don't sue.

Attachments

Reactions: illhavetwo

Babyfaced-Seal

kiwifarms.net
Back to troublesome Troons and elderly chucklefucks this is trademark Tony. As said before, GDPR only applies to institutions who have your personal data for legitimate reasons. Screenshots from Twitter and blog links in no way constitutes personal data.

Our Walthamstow warrior is also claiming copyright to his bag of vexatious claims along with GDPR. Does copyright apply to screenshots on a public website? Or blog links?

Attachments

Last edited:

Babyfaced-Seal

kiwifarms.net
What’s the government dossier he’s on about?
There isn’t one. He seems to be claiming that Helena’s Terfragettes FB is a government recognised political organisation as opposed to an eccentric old lady pulling together & collating screenshots of troonery.

He’s gone after another 3 women offline this week. Helena, Dr Louise Moody and Nic Jenkins who according to rumours have all had legal letters and/or employers contacted.

He puffs his manly chest out about how he funds his legal actions himself but it’s actually the British taxpayer. As he claims disability benefit for being depressed, he doesn’t have to pay any court fees.

The reason he takes all his victims to the High Court (and there’s a whole cohort of Birkbeck victims) is to cause maximum cost, worry & distress. They all got what has become known as Tony’s Platinum service whereby the fat fucker turned up to hand deliver papers on their doorstep.

Last edited:

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net
There isn’t one. He seems to be claiming that Helena’s Terfragettes FB is a government recognised political organisation as opposed to an eccentric old lady pulling together & collating screenshots of troonery.

He’s gone after another 3 women offline this week. Helena, Dr Louise Moody and Nic Jenkins who according to rumours have all had legal letters and/or employers contacted.

He puffs his manly chest out about how he funds his legal actions himself but it’s actually the British taxpayer. As he claims disability benefit for being depressed, he doesn’t have to pay any court fees.

The reason he takes all his victims to the High Court (and there’s a whole cohort of Birkbeck victims) is to cause maximum cost, worry & distress. They all got what has become known as Tony’s Platinum service whereby the fat fucker turned up to hand deliver papers on their doorstep.

I'm a bit out of the loop so forgive this question.
How many 6ft 10 400lb GC blokes has tone personally served papers on?
I think I can guess the answer...

Reactions: Zeebie

EasyPeasy

Tommy Robinson MEP is innocent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the fat fuck is scamming ESA.

I'm reporting him to the DWP on Monday.

Other should do to!

Babyfaced-Seal

kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit out of the loop so forgive this question.
How many 6ft 10 400lb GC blokes has tone personally served papers on?
I think I can guess the answer...
Including Farrow he’s personally served papers on about 6. She was his first woman. He sent the police round for Kate Scottow.

He’s had a lot of names. I do hope nobody suggests that our good and honest lady lawyer might have a number of ESA aliases.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino