Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

The Gay Banana

You're all dossers.
kiwifarms.net
Once he's qualified as a GP he'll be able to prescribe without supervision.
I doubt he would be able to do anything on a grand scheme with the hardline the GMC took with gendergp who have since moved to Malaga to continue prescribing hormones to kids. The most he could really do is become a go to for local troons looking for bridging hormones.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he would be able to do anything on a grand scheme with the hardline the GMC took with gendergp who have since moved to Malaga to continue prescribing hormones to kids. The most he could really do is become a go to for local troons looking for bridging hormones.
Helen Webberley was/is a GP, her husband had some other speciality. However they are the clearest example since the glasgow airport attackers, that Doctors do not have to be particularly intelligent.

She set up a clinic specifically directed at Trans Children, when she attracted GMC scrutiny she roped her cuck of a husband into the operation, who promptly started prescribing hormone blockers for Patients he never consulted with, his basic role is to sign the prescriptions he's not even listed as part of the 'team'

Anyway Harrop I think is smarter than that , he'll find a GP practice that he can dominate, and loudly prescribe hormones to a relatively small number of children. As long as he's careful to only service woke parents he'll only have to worry about the GMC.

I know people here have gotten shit for pointing out that Hayden is actually quite a capable individual, but Harrop is the same. Although unlike Hayden, Harrop is a genuine fanatic.

One thing I'd be interested in learning more about is Hayden and Harrop's views on trans men. It might serve to illuminate their individual forms of misogyny.

Last edited:

The Gay Banana

You're all dossers.
kiwifarms.net
Helen Webberley was/is a GP, her husband had some other speciality. However they are the clearest example since the glasgow airport attackers, that Doctors do not have to be particularly intelligent.

She set up a clinic specifically directed at Trans Children, when she attracted GMC scrutiny she roped her cuck of a husband into the operation, who promptly started prescribing hormone blockers for Patients he never consulted with, his basic role is to sign the prescriptions he's not even listed as part of the 'team'

Anyway Harrop I think is smarter than thrm , he'll find a GP practice that he can dominate, and loudly prescribe hormones to a relatively small number of children. As long as he's careful to only service woke parents he'll only have to worry about the GMC.

I know people here have gotten shit for pointing out that Hayden is actually quite a capable individual, but Harrop is the same. Although unlike Hayden, Harrop is a genuine fanatic.

One thing I'd be interested in learning more about is Hayden and Harrop's views on trans men. It might serve to illuminate their individual forms of misogyny.
I think Harrop is more likely to do it for ideological reasons rather than the obvious financial reasons the Webberleys started Gendergp, so I don't necessarily think he's smarter, just not greedy so will not attract as much attention than them and maybe won't just throw hormone blockers about like smarties (doubtful though).

As far as I'm aware both Helen Webberley and her husband are suspended from practicing medicine and would be illegal for them to do so in the UK. Loads of Reddit posts about Gendergp lately have said it's become an absolute shitshow and is basically being run as an illegal clinic over the internet. The pretence that they would work with your own NHS doc where possible is gone now no doc would go near them that they are basically just an offshore titty skittle pharmacy, if you can get a reply off them which loads of people Reddit can't seem to do.

Their private views of Trans Men may be different, but in public it won't be anything other than the approved troon viewpoint, bad for the optics you know?

J

JQ 751

kiwifarms.net
I’m of the opinion Hayden isn’t a genuine troon.

This is all an act to detract from his shady past and why he’s so quick to sue because he doesn’t want anyone to start digging.

The misgendering is motivated by wanting to protect his income source. Every time he is misgendered he takes the person to court, gives them loads of grief via the process and then offers £1 - £2k to get away. Victim is so worn down by his shenanigans they agree.

That’s at least £24k a year tax-free no questions asked.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I’m of the opinion Hayden isn’t a genuine troon.

This is all an act to detract from his shady past and why he’s so quick to sue because he doesn’t want anyone to start digging.
While I don't think he's a fake troon, he's a very unusual one. Homosexual transsexuals usually exhibit feminine behaviors from a very early age, transition early in life and then seek out regular masculine dudes for relationships. Their natural feminine mannerisms help them pass and that's how you get troons like Blair White. Tony doesn't seem to have any feminine attributes, he transitioned late, and from his old websites we can conclude he likes really young boyish twinks.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once he's qualified as a GP he'll be able to prescribe without supervision.
yeah but he is also such a publicity hungry dumbass that he couldn't resist announcing the first HRT script he got to write and how proud he was and blah blah blah. When there were issues with care rationing at the hospital he was working at (as a jr physician, the equivalent of a resident in the US) he went to twitter and then did media appearances without complaining to anyone who could affect change in the hospital or NHS. He lives to be seen.

J

JQ 751

kiwifarms.net
While I don't think he's a fake troon, he's a very unusual one.
If he likes twinks maybe he thinks certain members of the terven give off a cougar vibe and that’s why he hates them?

Harrop’s hatred of women is a very common trait amongst men who grew up with a strong mother figure and no dad.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
yeah but he is also such a publicity hungry dumbass that he couldn't resist announcing the first HRT script he got to write and how proud he was and blah blah blah. When there were issues with care rationing at the hospital he was working at (as a jr physician, the equivalent of a resident in the US) he went to twitter and then did media appearances without complaining to anyone who could affect change in the hospital or NHS. He lives to be seen.
Resident's can't write prescriptions in the UK?

Reactions: Zeebie

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
If he likes twinks maybe he thinks certain members of the terven give off a cougar vibe and that’s why he hates them?

Harrop’s hatred of women is a very common trait amongst men who grew up with a strong mother figure and no dad.

Also women hatred is very common amongst gay men. Look at how many other gay male LGBT activists like Harrop seem to love having a pop at TERFs to defend males like Tony doing all sorts of bad shit.

When i was young most gay men had lots of fag hags, it's quite clear now that the gays were using these women as back then other men treated them like shit.

Nowadays, most straight men accept gays and have them in their friendship circle, gays now have no use for women, sexually or socially so can be absolute dicks to them with zero negative consequences.

Adrian absolutely knows Tony is a gay man, if he actually thought he was a straight woman he'd fucking hate him.

Bird In Flight

Proud kink-shamer.
kiwifarms.net
I think Hayden and Harrop are both grifters. Harrop, I suspect, doesn’t really want to be a normal GP dealing with endless boring normie patients- kids with chicken pox, people with coughs, old folk, actual female humans with their horrible biology. So I think he first off was jonesing for a cushy TV Doctor role like Dr Ranj or Dr Christian, which is why he went on telly moaning about conditions at he hospital he was working in- he wanted to get his face out there. Unfortunately, as the Sky TV debate with Posie Parker showed, he is terrible on TV because he looking absolutely deranged. So, now I think he’s going for the same angle as the Webberleys- or at least trying to get a slice of their market share. There are photos of Harrop with Helen Webberley and he’s always sucking up to Mermaids. He seems to be very interested in “trans healthcare” ie privately prescribing hormones. Much easier work, and more profitable, then an average GP grind.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
How do you post tweets on here?

Has anyone any idea who Belinda Edwards is? Going off on one today about taking down the troons.

"It’s all kicking off in Troon town.
Don’t ever fucking mess with me."

"Bucket list:
Ry
Ap
Kate
Steph
Adrian"

Very similar in style to the REAL LADY LAWYER account.

TroonTastic

kiwifarms.net

Has anyone any idea who Belinda Edwards is? Going off on one today about taking down the troons.

"Bucket list:
Ry
Ap
Kate
Steph
Adrian"

I saw it kick off. That account is apparently Caroline Farrow (from a reliable source)

Reactions: Marks Bullshit Jar

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net

"Bucket list:
Ry
Ap
Kate
Steph
Adrian"

You post a screencap or just link directly to the tweet. What is the @ of this Twitter account? I'd like to take a look.

I saw it kick off. That account is apparently Caroline Farrow (from a reliable source)
Yeah, right. :roll:

Marks Bullshit Jar

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

"Bucket list:
Ry
Ap
Kate
Steph
Adrian"

That sock account is Farrow. Look at the topics it focuses on. Similar writing style to Farrow. And it is always convenient that she has an alibi (just happened to be buying a mattress). We all saw that play out when she was called out as TMYNS on here. Some sources say that the sock account is a joint effort with Harry the Fowl.

Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
You post a screencap or just link directly to the tweet. What is the @ of this Twitter account? I'd like to take a look.
Thanks

That sock account is Farrow. Look at the topics it focuses on. Similar writing style to Farrow. And it is always convenient that she has an alibi (just happened to be buying a mattress). We all saw that play out when she was called out as TMYNS on here. Some sources say that the sock account is a joint effort with Harry the Fowl.
Stop stirring. Theres no fucking way Farrow would be up to that during a gagging order. 😂

She's being a fucking idiot for getting involved with harrop again though. Just log off Caro FFS. If you get trapped a 2nd time by Tony and Harrop my sympathy will be massively reduced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marks Bullshit Jar

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Stop stirring. Theres no fucking way Farrow would be up to that during a gagging order. 😂

You actually think a gagging order stops her?

She's being a fucking idiot for getting involved with harrop again though. Just log off Caro FFS. If you get trapped a 2nd time by Tony and Harrop my sympathy will be massively reduced.
Crystal clear Caro is up to the neck in this. Funny how she had timed receipts to "prove" she was not involved. Anyone falling for that must be pigshit fucking thick. Caro's problem is that she has to react to fucking everything. Haddock posts some subtweet and within minutes Farrow is on full meltdown. Actually it is fucking hilarious to watch. Middle aged vicar's wife with fuck all better to do than have to react to every little tweet about her. I thought she had 5 kids? Where does she get the time to actually be a mum to them?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino