Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net

Above shows eligibility to have court fees reduced or waived in the UK.

The Stop Funding Hate/Mumsnet debacle currently going on is hilarious.

Upfield, who make Flora margarine plus some others, commissioned (and paid for) Mumsnet members to take part in a series of surveys about their product. They then paid another fee to have it advertised as "Mumsnet approved" on all media.

Helen Islan, (she of Mermaids fame who tried to get a criminal prosecution for transphobia against Miranda Yardley, a transwoman, but was thrown out by the judge) protested on Twitter and got the usual suspects to bombard them with emails and tweets about their association with this HATE site, and they duly responded saying they had investigated and would be withdrawing their association with Mumsnet. After they'd paid a lot of money to have it in the first place. Islan and cronies (including Big Steph) took this as a victory and crowed about Upfield withdrawing advertising for Mumsnet. They didn't realise that Upfield never advertised with Mumsnet in the first place, and that the association was all the other way around and already paid for.

Mumsnet users responded by basically saying they can't even boycott Upfield's products for dissing Mumsnet as they are all plastic shite and contain palm oil so no-one actually uses them, and they only responded to the original survey because Upfield had paid them to!

You really couldn't make this shit up.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
https://mobile.twitter.com/Naijella86/status/1184025831997427712

Is today the day the Farrow case got to court?

Seems bizarre that I've seen zero mention of it anywhere from Joani walsh, harrop or anyone else in the few days previous about this, I'd at least hoped for something incredibly creepy from Adey.

Seems like @abadgirly is outside the court being a literal and figurative dick if caroline is to be believed (They're both claiming to have been attacked). I'm blocked so cant link.

Last edited:

Lunatic Fringe

Hebephrenic Schizophrenic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I please ask that people archive tweets not just link to them.

Example from the post above
https://twitter.com/Naijella86/status/1184025831997427712
Archive

People can delete tweets and then claim any screenshots are just photo shopped. Coming across dead links in a thread can really annoying if you're then missing important details on a cow.

I really hope I didn't come across as back seat moderating.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Can I please ask that people archive tweets not just link to them.

Example from the post above
https://twitter.com/Naijella86/status/1184025831997427712
Archive

People can delete tweets and then claim any screenshots are just photo shopped. Coming across dead links in a thread can really annoying if you're then missing important details on a cow.

I really hope I didn't come across as back seat moderating.
Yeah I'll archive although I have no idea how to.

Caroline does come across as a bit mental so i could believe it was her who threw a strop outside court. The way to defeat Tony is not going to be by acting like a mad cunt.

Real Mutha For Ya

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'll archive although I have no idea how to.

Caroline does come across as a bit mental so i could believe it was her who threw a strop outside court. The way to defeat Tony is not going to be by acting like a mad cunt.
It’s been an interesting day. @abadgirly and fellow chubster @robynsaysblerg were virtue signalling like mad as good allies do.
I get the impression that today’s events may have been organised at short notice as Walsh, HTO and others seem to be taken by surprise.

Farrow does seem a bit unhinged, but not surprising really.

@abadgirly is a nasty piece of work. @robynsaysblerg is a total fruit loop. Both are on the happy pills and are dosed up to the eyeballs with anti-depressants.

@robynsaysblerg is actually quite talented. Her YouTube channel (around 10 years ago) showcases a really good voice and guitar skills. Her house is a shithole though.

MumsnetterProtonmail

”There's a snake in his boot. "
kiwifarms.net

Above shows eligibility to have court fees reduced or waived in the UK.
Thank you Amph, except that link did not help me one bit.

Someone with a successful and thriving central London legal firm ("SRH Law Limited") and multiple properties certainly isn't short of money. Being trans isn't on the list of exemptions. Help me out here: under what rule is Big Tone claiming exemption?

I assume that asking him on Twitter will result in an instant block?

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net
There are a few assumptions that could be made. Firstly, to prove income for court exemptions the form asks for regular monthly income but not for proof of same.

If someone is on certain benefits (JSA, ESA, UC, pension) they would automatically be exempt from fees unless they had savings.

If somebody is the owner and director of a limited company they could well be paying themselves minimum wage or part-time hours, which would be less than the required maximum of £1085 before tax and NI. Additional income such as dividends declared and paid annually, would not be asked for. So not declaring it wouldn't be a lie, exactly.

If property is owned, it may not be in an individual's name. There could be a limited company involved there too, or funds may be held by say a management company and also paid annually. Therefore not regular monthly income and not declared on the form.

There are quite a few ways to game the system when it comes to declaring income. The court form used is called an EX160 if you want to have a look at what the court actually asks for.

Notso jolly Halliday

kiwifarms.net
The @abadgirly account also appears to have tweeted as @katybops and been involved in some large scale trolling and doxing of Farrow non-stop since May 2018. Nothing to do with Troonery but Alfie Evans. She seems to have been thick as thieves with Hayden’s suspected sock @setoaccna since then.

It looks like she’s been part of the Tombstone Teeth blog and from a quick glance at the timeline, Farrow appears has been subject to some intense targeted harassment.

It’s a bit complicated to unravel but it seems as though Jones was running a bunch of troll accounts with Gareth John Hopkins/Tombstone Teeth targeting Farrow. The Naijella account is also talking about these guys mocking up and distributing naked photos of Farrow and attempting to frame her.

From what I can see, these exceptionals make Farmers look tame. This goes way beyond jerking off a cow for lols.

Last edited:

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
The troon army stoop to a new low, one of them set up an email address under @Naijella86's name and distributed doctored nudes of Caroline Farrow.

Notso jolly Halliday

kiwifarms.net
The troon army stoop to a new low, one of them set up an email address under @Naijella86's name and distributed doctored nudes of Caroline Farrow.
Unless it was more head-fuckery. The Jones Creature claimed to be the recipient.

Reactions: Zeebie

GameOfTroons

kiwifarms.net
@robynsaysblerg is actually quite talented. Her YouTube channel (around 10 years ago) showcases a really good voice and guitar skills. Her house is a shithole though.
I think you might have confused Robyn Young (@RobynSaysBlerg) - who as far as I can tell is a standard-issue fat, useless sperg - with someone with at least one actual talent? The latter's name is Robyn Leate.

Real Mutha For Ya

kiwifarms.net
I think you might have confused Robyn Young (@RobynSaysBlerg) - who as far as I can tell is a standard-issue fat, useless sperg - with someone with at least one actual talent? The latter's name is Robyn Leate.
It’s definitely her. She has confirmed it on Twitter. She has now had a mental breakdown after having a day out yesterday:
Her account is now locked down, but Young/Leate are one and the same. Once she unlocks her account I’ll post the links. Leate’s YouTube account was from around 10 years ago, but Leate and Young have the same address.
She’s too mentally fragile to be a Troon ally. @abadgirly is a mental psychopath and her and Hitler Hayden are well suited. Leate/Young is quite funny and sweet in her own way, and would be quite reasonable if she stopped sperging about the Troon colony.
If she does persist in being a pain I’ll dox her here. But I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt as long as she keeps her account locked.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s definitely her. She has confirmed it on Twitter. She has now had a mental breakdown after having a day out yesterday:
Her account is now locked down, but Young/Leate are one and the same. Once she unlocks her account I’ll post the links. Leate’s YouTube account was from around 10 years ago, but Leate and Young have the same address.
She’s too mentally fragile to be a Troon ally. @abadgirly is a mental psychopath and her and Hitler Hayden are well suited. Leate/Young is quite funny and sweet in her own way, and would be quite reasonable if she stopped sperging about the Troon colony.
If she does persist in being a pain I’ll dox her here. But I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt as long as she keeps her account locked.
Could people please write clearly when they post on this thread in the future and not some weird British shorthand.

Notso jolly Halliday

kiwifarms.net
Anyone got any info on this Peter Ede character? He seems singularly unpleasant and absolutely eaten up by hate: https://twitter.com/Karma_Kalling/
Ede has migrated to @still__watching and is wanking himself to a fury after reactivating his membership of the Farrow bullycide squad.

I’m also intrigued that it’s taken @abadgirly 24 hours to remember that she was assaulted and that during this out of control behaviour of both Farrow and her husband, nobody thought to contact security.

You know I think the next judge Big Steph comes up before ought to be made to read this entire thread before going any further.

They are giving him leeway because they know that litigant in person are always exceptional so they feel the need to be kind, knowing that his lawyering skills are shit and because he’s a raving Troon.

They can see he’s a bit special & decide to do their good deed for the day.

Last edited:

MumsnetterProtonmail

”There's a snake in his boot. "
kiwifarms.net
There are a few assumptions that could be made. Firstly, to prove income for court exemptions the form asks for regular monthly income but not for proof of same.... The court form used is called an EX160 if you want to have a look at what the court actually asks for.

Tony has wealth and is hiding it to cheat the system. Fecking criminal.

Louise Moody,I believe the tweeter from court you refer to as "he" is a biological woman. Kate Jones? Can anyone confirm?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino