Skitzocow Anthony Hey Bud (Island of Misfit Toys) -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Rolfe DeWolfe

R O B O F U C K™
kiwifarms.net
So I was googling some information about a recalled Cabbage Patch Doll, when I stumbled onto this fellow named Anthony Hey Bud, or as he's known on Youtube, Island of Misfit Toys.

From what I've found on his channel, this man has quite the affection for two things:
Recalled toys, and stomping on things.

It's obvious that the stomping is a fetish of his. There's many videos of him stomping on various toys and bugs on his channel. When he's not making videos about that, he's making videos about his collection of recalled Cabbage Patch Dolls, politics, and fast food places he has eaten at, such as these ones below.

He's rather active as apparent by his Yelp account.
From what I've read on it, he apparently has a wife and children. Apparently he also has a love for Pee Wee Herman according to this old blog.

Links have been archived, and more information and updated will be added.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm slightly interested, I found this video from November where he shows his face, wears a wig and lets his dog chew on a random plastic nose
Also, he flagged this video for adults only, but he steps on a toy bug
Also in the description he says:
"BUY THIS BUG ! MESSAGE US ! BEST OFFER WILL GET IT! WE want to sell the CATERPILAR AKA SPLATERPILLAR used in this vid. before 2015 ! Make us an offer we can't refuse ! SUBSCRIBE - we'll make more of these! Real Squish Bugs "They're So Real They're Disgusting" is the slogan.. by Empire Toys. DISCONTINUED: Real SQUIRMING BUGS! SQUISH TOYS & Nike - is the 2nd vid. Discontinued because many thought it was in bad taste. Is this a good toy. There is a caterpillar, spider, worm, but surprisingly no snail. We got our Giant to crush it barefoot. and then get his opinion on it. Does the children who had these toys in the late 90's. Do these toys lead kids or even adults or parents to crush real bugs / insects now? due to this, or prior?"
Yeah dude I want to buy that after it was under your gross weird foot.

I couldn't find any videos where he steps on real bugs, thankfully for me and my love of bugs.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't get much of a chance to watch these videos last night but the third one linked here seriously creeped me out. What the hell's wrong with this guy?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That squishing bugs video reminded me of that episode of King Of The Hill for some reason...

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I HOPE TO HIGH HEAVEN he doesn't use food in these foot fetish videos, squishing. Dear fucking lord.
He steps on peeps
They just kind of get slightly flatter
And I found out, he does have a video of himself squishing a bug (a giant African Millipede to be exact) but the video is unlisted and he won't give it out to people. He does have a few clips of the aftermath and the millipede before he murdered the poor thing
You can actually see the poor millipedes guts stained on the ground in a lot of his videos where he steps on shit. Did he buy it at a pet store and then step on it? Those fuckers live in rainforests and not in suburban wherever the fuck

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Oh I HOPE TO HIGH HEAVEN he doesn't use food in these foot fetish videos, squishing. Dear fucking lord.
That's always the worst. But the fact that this... thing (I hesitate to call him a human being) even has a fetish like this and then some is beyond words. And speaking of...

You can actually see the poor millipedes guts stained on the ground in a lot of his videos where he steps on shit. Did he buy it at a pet store and then step on it? Those fuckers live in rainforests and not in suburban wherever the fuck

Why would you want to kill an innocent millipede that in all honestly, probably cost a great deal and did nothing wrong?

BreadGod

kiwifarms.net
He steps on peeps
They just kind of get slightly flatter
And I found out, he does have a video of himself squishing a bug (a giant African Millipede to be exact) but the video is unlisted and he won't give it out to people. He does have a few clips of the aftermath and the millipede before he murdered the poor thing
He wasted perfectly good peeps. What an asshole.

WhoWhatWhere

H8 Boner
kiwifarms.net
If I had an appetite right now, I think it'd have committed suicide after reading that.

Seriously, who raises their child to become this insane a man?

He gives off the same vibe as Lynn Ann the columbine and Eric Harris obsessed chick.

i was literally mid bite into a squishy peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

so that was fun.

this guy is fun.

Last edited: