Anti-anti-vaxxers megathread -

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
the fuck.
kids go deaf, blind and sterile from this.
they can get brain damage from it.
But God forbid if they get A U T I S M.

Coincidentally, I found a "debunk" video of that P&T segment made by an anti-vaxxers.

I actually had to dig way further down just to get the actual original footage unedited.

By the way, shame on this thread for not posting the Penn & Teller clip earlier. Shame.

Last edited:

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But God forbid if they get A U T I S M.

Coincidentally, I found a "debunk" video of that P&T segment made by an anti-vaxxers.

I actually had to dig way further down just to get the actual original footage unedited.
the more tism the better, for the internet, for us

even though shit isn't true, it doesn't matter a bit if it was

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
the more tism the better, for the internet, for us

even though shit isn't true, it doesn't matter a bit if it was
The thing that gets me is the notion that all vaccinations cause autism, not just some, but all, doesn't matter how they're made, what they're made for or how they combat a disease, they all mutually cause autism despite any disparity between them. I don't think anti-vaxxers even realize the conspiracy theory they're suggesting is at play, because deliberate sabotage is the only way you could have a variety of cures with a single universal side effect like that and then you'd have to answer the question of who and how anyone could benefit from such an outcome. It'd be more worth it to Big Pharma to just inflict people with cancer than it would with autism.
if they're already doing shit like this with measles, there's no doubt they'll go on to other diseases.
We already have it for STDs, they're called orgies.

Crocophile

Θώθ what's this?
kiwifarms.net
I’m more inclined to believe some journalist with a deadline took the onion seriously again.
Nah, I've heard of this shit actually happening. Chicken Pox Parties are very much a thing, or were when I was a kid. I was one of the only kids in my class that was actually vaccinated for Chicken Pox though. It's generally better to get it as a kid, because you only get it once and it prevents you from getting shingles as an adult, so if one kid in class got it the other parents would arrange a 'play date' to expose their kids to it so they could get it out of the way. Of course Chicken Pox very rarely has life threatening complications, unlike Measles. But the fucking granola brained, essential oil guzzling gravediggers that think vaccinations are a big pharma ploy also don't believe that diseases that have historically killed people will kill their precious organic child, because... reasons?

KotatsuApe

It's warm in here
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like some sort of trial like the ones in Sparta where if the kid was deemed weak they would make him a slave or even kill him. In some way this is the same: you either grow strong enough to survive the disease or get crippled/killed.
Good thing they're willing to toss away decades of science to play Russian roulette with the life of their children

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
It's generally better to get it as a kid, because you only get it once and it prevents you from getting shingles as an adult
The chicken pox can very much still cause shingles, as the virus that causes chicken pox never really goes away, it just hangs out in your nervous system for decades, and can reactivate as an adult, as almost everyone who has shingles is because they had chicken pox as a child.

Crocophile

Θώθ what's this?
kiwifarms.net
The chicken pox can very much still cause shingles, as the virus that causes chicken pox never really goes away, it just hangs out in your nervous system for decades, and can reactivate as an adult, as almost everyone who has shingles is because they had chicken pox as a child.
Well, to be fair I am a shitposter not a doctor. I'm mimicing what I was told by my parents and the parents of kids who did that shit. I can at least testify it was very much a thing people did in the 80s/90s, even if it didn't work the way they insisted it did. I'm just double glad I was actually vaccinated even if it did make me autistic.

bruhidfk12345

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately wonder if these people would still be anti-vaxxers if something like smallpox was still around. You know, something that looks like it's straight out of a horror movie, and is disfiguring, even if you manage to survive it. Makes measles look like kindergarten shit in comparison.

Also, I'm not one for the government controlling everything, but, yes, we absolutely need to make vaccination mandatory, unless the kid is immunocompromised or has an allergic reaction to them. It's similar logic to yelling fire in a theater not being considered free speech. This shit has a very real, negative impact on society. Diseases that were almost eradicated are suddenly rearing their ugly heads back because of these people.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
But the fucking granola brained, essential oil guzzling gravediggers that think vaccinations are a big pharma ploy also don't believe that diseases that have historically killed people will kill their precious organic child, because...
Many of these parents also believe that the cause of allergies is an absence of dangerous bacteria and viruses supplied by raw milk, hence the raw milk movement we've seen in recent years. The reality is genetics, of course, but people refuse to believe that an auto-immune disorder can't be caused through dieting like diabetes.
My amateur psychological explanation for anti-vaxxers is they become anti-vax because they were those kids who cried after they got their shots in Elementary School and could never live down the shame.
My opinion is they're just control freaks who get a small serotonin dose from the power trip of putting the world at risk with reckless abandon.
I have a close family member who is an anti-vaxxer and used to be a nurse. They say that vaccines themselves are good (when I brought up the case of Costa Rica) but they put GPS chips and stuff to track you with the vaccines as well. So it's more so a case of "they're putting bad stuff in the good vaccines to track people" and not that vaccines themselves are bad. Kinda like how bills will be for one thing that's super good (like making CP illegal) but will sneak something in it to make the people against it sound like they're against making CP illegal, when they're just against the stuff snuck into the bill.
Having a computer chip shoved into an artery is more likely to cause a blood clot and kill you & suffer hardware failure than to actually work as intended. Imagine if you got several vaccines, can you say 'catastrophic cardiac arrest'? That goes without mentioning battery life or battery quality, what if a lithium battery ruptures and explodes inside you?
Having health classes in schools talk about the history of vaccines, what's in them, and why they're so important.
Parents will shut that shit down in a heartbeat the same way Christian parents wanted evolution to be an optional class lesson and squeamish parents will pull their kids out of sex-ed. It won't have much traction for long.
That said, I don't see anyone rushing to provide cheap, affordable vaccines to Africa.
The Bill Gates foundation? Haven't they been making strides for decades to wipe out parasites and various diseases in Africa?
I loathe the term "moralfagging" because it was invented by that disgusting "tard cum-fed gimp" Vee.
No it wasn't, he ripped it off from ED.
@Unog

You and Rand Paul's argument falls apart when one major thing in this happens. A medical bill that the patient has usually in the 5 to 7 figures that society has to pay, because no one else will cover it. We are asking to help us save a dollar by spending a penny.

Your insistence on "muh freehdumns" falls flat on its face when it comes in contact with reality. Our medical system is expensive and your libertarianism isn't worth 5 cents to cover the bill these people wind up costing us.

Unless you are actually going to say let the people go untreated and die in a ditch. Your stance is meaningless and your ideas are worthless. You have dragged in all of these people for the intellectual equivalent of libertarian masturbation. Seeing over 100 measles cases in the US just this year because occur because you want to seem intellectual and protect people's stupidity is your own form to whacking off to burning 1M dollars. The kid in Oregon whose parents avoided a $150 expense for their liberties cost the taxpayers nearly 1M on their own.

No insurance company will cover this. They will let you die in a ditch on your own. Defending this when we know damn well we will try to save these people and you can then shake your head in :neckbeard: self gratification is the height of hypocrisy. Anti-vaxxers are welfare queens and you are enabling them.
Ever notice when push comes to shove people throw out real arguments and start comparing each other to neckbeards among other varieties of losers?
If someone opts out of getting vaccinated, then they need to suffer a social consequence that they can end voluntarily if they agree to get vaccinated.
No, social consequences for anything mundane should not exist at all. Nobody should lose their job for saying the wrong thing and nobody should be denied a bus ride because they don't share in herd immunity. The concept of "social consequences" is just a foot in the door for legal consequences, let's not pretend it's anything less than that either. I don't much look forward to being forced to show medical records in tandem to an ID every time I want to do something mundane.
They are lucky they didnt get shot like the brainless animals they are.
That's nothing special and is true of any SWAT raid.
105 degree fever is immediate brain damage territory. You fucking die from that, sometimes within hours.
Now that I know this, I agree that they had every right to bust down the door.
Thousands of years ago wolves would have eaten anti-vaxxers for sustenance until real people domesticated them.
If that were true, we wouldn't have any today.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino