Anti-anti-vaxxers megathread -

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the same catch-all ADHD was, a sham to get kids hooked on big pharma drugs you take for life as early as possible.
That is objectively and demonstrably wrong. While ADD/ADHD was definitely over-diagnosed to say or imply that it doesn't exist as a medical condition is laughable: just look at the difference in behavior between people without ADD/ADHD and someone with it when given Adderall or other similar therapeutic stimulants. One group will be hyperfocused and up for multiple days, and the other will reach a baseline level of focus enjoyed by most people and might suffer minimal interference with their sleep cycle.

Last edited:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

(this was posted by an antivaxxer, and I thought it would be relevant to this thread)

The first time you can get the MMR vaccine is at 12-15 months old. Children under that age and people who are unable to get vaccines for medical reasons (eg they are allergic to the vaccine or have a weakened immune system) rely on herd immunity to not get sick. If enough people are vaccinated against a contagious disease (in the case of measles, 95 percent of the population) they create protection for the unvaccinated.
This 6-second gif gives a pretty good explanation of how herd immunity works.

Protection of the young and the vulnerable relies on others who can get vaccinated doing so. Unfortunately, as several mothers have found out over the last few months, the levels of vaccinations in the population may not be high enough to offer this layer of protection.
Sara Blum, from California, has shared her "terrifying" ordeal of her baby catching measles after discovering that her 5-month-old son Walter had a rash and a fever of 39°C (102.5°F). He was diagnosed with measles, and fortunately, after receiving medical care, he recovered well.
“This would have been 100% preventable if people would just trust doctors and science, and vaccinate their children rather than going off of their own opinions and doing their research through Facebook,” Blum wrote in a now-hidden Facebook post where she shared pictures of her son's full-body rash, MSN reports.
“Because of them, my little boy had to get measles and suffer. Luckily [/there were no major complications and he is doing okay, but it could have easily been a different turnout. He is only 5 months old and didn’t even have a chance to get vaccinated."
In an emotional part of the post, Blum said her son had been sick for one-fifth of his life and probably “thinks this is part of life.” Blum worked closely with her local public health department, reporting any potential exposure so that others didn't have to go through the same ordeal.
She is not the only person sharing a story like this recently. Earlier this month another mother, this time Jilly Moss in the UK, shared a similar story of her young daughter, who is less than a year old, catching measles and having "her eyes swollen shut for 4 days" and a high fever that lasted for over two weeks.
"The truth is this all could have been prevented if the protection layer of older kids above Alba had been vaccinated," she wrote in her own Facebook post.
THE FACEBOOK POST:

PLEASE READ AND SHARE WITH ALL PARENTS. THANK YOU.
The Doctors and Nurses at Chelsea West hospital have asked if we will share photos of Alba to educate about vaccinations.
Posting these heartbreaking images of our beautiful baby girl who contracted MEASLES is extremely difficult, we are still in hospital 8 days after being admitted.
She was too young for her MMR vaccination when she got sick which meant she has had to fight this killer virus with no immunity.
Measles is not “just a rash” it can cause blindness, encephalitis and pneumonia.
We need to do more people. Get your children vaccinated.
The MMR does not cause life threatening issues like Measles does. Your babies might feel under the weather for a day or so but believe me you’d accept that over what we have been through.
It has been absolutely horrific watching our daughter fight this with her eyes swollen shut for 4 days. She has been in the dark, scared with a high fever that lasted for over two weeks. In hospital she has been scanned, X-rayed poked prodded bloods taken, lumbar punctures done, canulars fitted, swabs taken, ECG Eccos, obs done every 20 mins, tube fed, on a drip, oxygen, pumped full of drugs, anti inflammatory pain relief antibiotics you name it she’s had it. The truth is this all could have been prevented if the protection layer of older kids above Alba had been vaccinated.
Educate yourselves, talk about it, spread the word SHARE THIS POST. Do whatever you need to do because without the care of Chelsea and west Doctors our beautiful baby would not be here today.

All of the tests that were done in hospital were imperative to determine what was wrong with Alba, even though the Doctors thought it was measles from the start she deteriorated fast and was extremely poorly. Alba was also showing symptoms of Kawasaki disease, possible meningitis and of course secondary infections amongst other illnesses that come with measels.
THIS POST IS ABOUT EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT MEASLES AND WHAT THE VIRUS CAN DO TO TINY VULNERABLE BODIES
We appreciate all the love and support coming our way. Thank you ♥

♥April 29th; Sending a little update as I don’t think people can see my message on the news feed ♥

Thank you everyone for your lovely supportive messages. Albs is recovering well She’s having regular checkups at the local GP they are really happy with her progress and are taking amazing care of her. She’s an absolute soldier. I can’t thank you all for your continued support prayers and positive vibes being sent our way it’s been absolutely unbelievable. Thank you all for sharing your stories, the good and the bad. My heart goes out to you all.
I’m overwhelmed by how many times this post has been shared I never imagined this to happen I just posted it out in the hope it would reach my local mamas in south west London!
I hope we can carry on raising awareness of how dangerous this virus can be to young and vulnerable babies and people! It’s such a controversial subject there are many many views on it. The main thing is we are talking about it and we are educating ourselves.
To all of the people who are doubting me as a mother and a person in general spreading lies that this is fake news -your comments are washing over me. Our lives are full of amazing support from our loved ones and complete strangers from across the globe. You can think and say what you want but none of it matters. This is our story and I will continue to share it to raise awareness of just how scary this can be. For parents out there and for my brave brave Alba ♥

Last edited:

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Uh, this kid wasn't vaccinated, and the gif example showed that even in a 95% vaccinated population some still get sick, the spread is just massively limited. Anti-vaxxers are annoying idiots, but this kid could have just caught it randomly.

"It's because of them my son had to suffer,"

No wonder she hid this post. The amount of backlash for her sperg out must have been hilarious.

What a dumb cunt
👆👆👆

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the anti-vaxxer who posted that image realizes that THE MEASLES VACCINE WASN'T INVENTED YET AND IS A WORSE DISEASE TO SUFFER THROUGH AS AN ADULT.
My boyfriend's grandma went blind because of it.

This guy was on my facebook, and I was seriously tempted to dox him due to the personal reason with the grandma.

I don't get it, why are so many people anti vaccine?
because "BIG PHARMA BAD"

Literally, another person posted THIS:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean yeah, big pharmacies are bad but at the same time, no one fucking wants Polio.
It's a necessary evil.
I mean, I rather not have chicken pox scars and get the vaccine a little later in life. Lifetime immunity isn't worth scarring of the body in my opinion.

Also, with measles, not going blind.

Reactions: FatFuckFrank

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it, why are so many people anti vaccine?
Some British doctor named Andrew Jeremy Wakefield said in 1998 that he did a study with 12 people and concluded that MMR vaccines cause autism because he found some link. Therefore vaccines bad, just use your immune system. Also this guy isn't a doctor anymore because he said this, but that is probably because he SPOKE THE TRUTH said some bullshit that has caused what it has caused to this day.

SiccDicc

Ratatatatatatatatatat!
kiwifarms.net
Uh, this kid wasn't vaccinated, and the gif example showed that even in a 95% vaccinated population some still get sick, the spread is just massively limited. Anti-vaxxers are annoying idiots, but this kid could have just caught it randomly.

"It's because of them my son had to suffer,"

No wonder she hid this post. The amount of backlash for her sperg out must have been hilarious.

👆👆👆
There are two reasons for the measles outbreak: jackasses not getting vaccinated and those coming from abroad -- businessmen, illegals, refugees, the Amish, etc. Yes, the Amish bring it back with them from their missionary missions.

The problem is that society got complacent because we effectively eradicated it stateside. That fueled with Hollywood voodoo panics creates this perfect shitstorm.
Not to mention apparently there’s a link between chicken pox and shingles?
Yes there is, but I do not know if the vaccines also later cause shingles.

• Winner
Reactions: Mister Loser

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
She was clearly vaccinated, and that's why she's so autistic. She's just trying to break the cycle of pharmaceutical violence!

goku_black

kiwifarms.net
“This would have been 100% preventable if people would just trust doctors and science, and vaccinate their children rather than going off of their own opinions and doing their research through Facebook,” Blum wrote in a now-hidden Facebook post where she shared pictures of her son's full-body rash, MSN reports.
unquote

i dislike the idea of appealing to authority to solve problems, critical thinking should naturally push people to trust doctors for they should have the knowledge to deal with disease and such.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Marco Fucko

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Some British doctor named Andrew Jeremy Wakefield said in 1998 that he did a study with 12 people and concluded that MMR vaccines cause autism because he found some link. Therefore vaccines bad, just use your immune system. Also this guy isn't a doctor anymore because he said this, but that is probably because he SPOKE THE TRUTH said some bullshit that has caused what it has caused to this day.
They also like to conveniently leave out that he did the study so he could push his own MMR vaccine.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino