Anti Cows -

George Beorge

kiwifarms.net
Throughout the annals of internet history, lolcows have stood as a shining- nay, a festering, putrid example of how one should not portray themselves online, long before "lolcow" was even a phrase, these outstanding individuals have flooded the internet, airing their dirty personal laundry out to the public, fighting with random strangers online, and scraping their way to notoriety.
However, if the lolcow is the greatest example of how one should NOT portray themselves online, I thought it might be nice to step away from the putrid stench of human degeneracy and get a breath of fresh air.
This topic is simple. We discuss internet personalities who exist as an example of how one SHOULD portray themselves online. People who avoid drama, people who ignore trolls, people who keep their private lives entirely seperate from their work.
Hence, the Anti Cow.

Here's an example I think most people can agree on:

James Rolfe (AVGN, Cinemassacre)

67oxkZQm_400x400[1].jpeg

Avoiding Drama

James Rolfe is a shining testament to the "Golden Era" of the Internet. Throughout his entire career he has stayed entirely consistent, and even when other content creators were blatantly copying and ripping off his work, he never once attempted to "call them out" or "start beef". He simply continued to do his work, and while those copycats faded into obscurity, James Rolfe stayed on top.
And of course, being a popular content creator, he's had a large number of trolls over the years. All of which, he just ignores. He doesn't even talk about them. Because of this, they get bored and move on. He's kept true to the "Don't feed the trolls" golden rule for over a decade.

Avoiding Controversy
In addition, Rolfe has managed to complete avoid controversy, unlike many of his peers and fellow content creators. The most controversial thing he's ever said? That he wouldn't review the 2016 Ghostbusters abomination.
News Outlets and SJWs jumped at the chance to "cancel" him over this, but Rolfe ignored them. He didn't even give them a single acknowledgement, and in no time... They just forgot about it. He completely bypassed it by not even giving them a single bit of attention. Good on him.

Keeping the Laundry at Home
Another common problem among lolcows is the insistent need to blog. To constantly talk about their personal lives, feelings, and families. The Top 2 Lolcows in history (DSP and CWC), make this abundantly clear. It's certainly unreasonable to believe that no one has problems in life, that no one has families and things going on behind the computer, but Rolfe understands that its nobody's business. People are here for the reviews, not his day to day life. Outside of very few minor instances, Rolfe has consistently kept his private life entirely separate from his online persona. Why is this so difficult for most people again?

Now that I've established the concept of the "Anti Cow", are there any other examples you can think of? Things to add to the conversation? Let's have some paaahsitivity for once.

Nef Anyo

THE POWER OF THE VOID COMPELS YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Justin Whang seems to be a good example of an anti-cow to me. He makes great videos and makes great tweets, much less keeps his personal life as separate from his work as possible, anyways.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I know he's passed away, but Mr. Rogers is practically the ultimate anti-cow.

The dude was nothing but wholesome, loving and treated kids as respectably as he did adults both on tv and in real life. That, and I know that badmouthing him on 4chan will get you crucified.

If you've managed to get a site like 4chan on your side through sheer niceness, then I'd say you've become the very antithesis of what a lolcow is.

Uncanny Valley

NO LIVES MATTER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know he's passed away, but Mr. Rogers is practically the ultimate anti-cow.

The dude was nothing but wholesome, loving and treated kids as respectably as he did adults both on tv and in real life. That, and I know that badmouthing him on 4chan will get you crucified.

If you've managed to get a site like 4chan on your side through sheer niceness, then I'd say you've become the very antithesis of what a lolcow is.
Unfortunately he is revered by literal tards and that kind of tarnishes his legacy a bit

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
James is not exactly an AntiCow hes more of an internet relic, and his biggest controversy was his shitty movie. Now hes just an old washed out formula that hes getting too old for and hes surrounded by annoying neckbeards and Mike.

Not to mention his dated format is what birthed tons of Lolcows. You wouldnt have Nostalgia Critic, Spoony, Linkara ect if James didnt scream shit and ass at old Nintendo Games.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Your city lies in dust, my friend
kiwifarms.net
Controversial opinion, but I think pewdiepie actually does well especially when you consider his audience. All the controversies with him were mostly by woke assholes and their opinions don't matter. Now he got swole. Dude improves himself and hasn't lost his youtube channel even though they've been gunning for him for a long time.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
If you define anti-cows as someone who is highly successful and respected by the public then there's a ton of people; Elon Musk, Vladimir Putin, Jeff Bezos, Robert Mugabe, Janisz Korwin Mikke, and Austrian Conscript 1915 among them.
I know this is not how it was described, but that's the most reasonable attributes when I hear the word "anti-cow." That, or someone who is sort of like a pest exterminator but deals with lolcows

Tags
None