Anti Cows -

CBDsoap

Leave a message on my profile if you enjoy soap.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Nightmare, he's quiet about his personal life, and just does his spooky stories and that's it. formulaic and keeps the content his fans want to see. doesn't whine and so far i haven't seen his face.
Another anti-cow in my eyes is is probably The Critical Drinker. as far as i've seen he doesn't act like a cow. might have to verify that lol

Scuttlebug Jamboree

kiwifarms.net
Cybershell.

He's a Sonic fan and youtuber but he's surprisingly normal and chill. He's really funny as well and I like his content. Never gets into drama and keeps quiet about his personal life. Sometimes disappears from the internet too and comes back and just keeps doing his normal thing.

He really, REALLY likes Sonic but it manifests itself in a wholesome way that's fun to watch.

TheImportantFart

The Fart Supremacy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harry Partridge - He's been making consistently hilarious animations for years and he's never gotten involved in any drama. The closest I saw was when he stuck up for JonTron during that whole debacle in 2017, but he's kept things on the down low since then.

SFDebris - He's been putting out reviews like clockwork since at least 2007 and they've always been excellent. He did air some dirty laundry about his wife at one point, but that was just to let his fans know there'd be a temporary slowdown in content. Frankly, knowing he does reviews at the pace he does while having to juggle dealing with his wife's mental health issues and caring for his twins makes people like Spoony seem like even bigger scumbags. The only other vaguely cow-ish things about him is he used to be good friends with Linkara, but that was before the murkier side of his personality became common knowledge.

Noel Plum - Probably the only person in the anti-SJW sphere I still respect. He was peripherally connected to the "Skeptic" community and bashed SJWs, but he wasn't afraid to call his own side out if they did stupid shit (and they did that a lot). He was also one of the few who didn't completely sell out his principles and start parroting every right wing talking point like gospel.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Scott Cawthon. Sure he created a cringey ass fan base on accident but fnaf was supposed to be his last game. If it didn’t sell then he’d stop making games. But it did sell and I’m glad for it.

People didn’t like fnaf world? He apologized, refunded their money and released the game for free. Dude gets his family to help play test and has donated a bunch of the money he’s made to children’s hospitals. I think he even has his own ward at a St Jude’s idk

Chris_Stuckmann

kiwifarms.net
Isaac Arthur (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g)
He's a YouTuber who makes pop-sci videos on futuristic concepts like fusion energy and space habitats. His videos are really good in that they go into far greater depth than any other pop-science channel on YouTube whilst simultaneously being comprehensible to scientifically illiterate retards such as myself. His videos are so good that other pop-science YouTubers like Because Science feel inadequate and shallow by comparison, because they are.

However, he's an autistic sci-fi geek with a speech impediment- the exact kind of person you'd expect to be a lolcow. He sets multiple rules for himself to avoid cowdom.
First of all, he almost always avoids talking about politics. Despite this, the subject does occasionally come up, as his videos often involve discussion of the social ramifications of one technology or another. When politics do come up, Isaac always does his best to pay his respects to both sides of the issue in a way that is moderate and realistic. This is doubly impressive because Isaac Arthur's day job is actually political- he works as a member of the Board of Elections for the state of Ohio. You can see his linkedin page here. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaac-arthur-304407140)

Secondly, he avoids talking about himself in the vast majority of his videos, despite his personal life being intensely interesting (he got a degree in physics at a young age, only to join the army and become an artilleryman). He talks about the subject here: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUMrT6QaSKc). He has plenty to be arrogant about, but despite that always comes across as humble. He consistently gives shoutouts to YouTubers with fewer subscribers than he does and is careful to give credit to the actual physicists who came up with the ideas that he often discusses in his videos.

Thirdly, he has put in serious effort towards correcting his speech impediment, to the point at which his current videos sound distinctly better than his older ones. Despite this, he's consistently self-deprecating about his impediment and always includes subtitles for his videos so that everyone can understand what he's saying.

Finally, the dude consistently involves himself in his own community, holding monthly Q&A livestreams and regularly polling his fans for what subjects they want to hear discussed.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Maybe uberhaxornova counts. He's had a 10+ year long career on the internet, yet has managed to avoid any serious drama, keeps his personal life to himself, takes both criticism and trolling well, and has settled into a graceful decline. (left the groups he was in amicably, streams whenever he feels like it, focusing on his personal life)
The only drama I can remember was people being mildly upset over "blackface" a few years ago, and some fans were bitter about him parting cow chop. Nothing he will be remembered for.
All in all, I'd say he is a blueprint on how to manage internet popularity without becoming an lolcow.

Last edited:

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Bald & Bankrupt I would say. He's a pretty based travel channel who shows some really interesting places in the former Soviet Union. Has been involved in some local controversy, like when Moldovans kicked off about his video on the country where he asked old people if they missed the USSR and they all said yes.

Guy honestly does these countries a service though, it's made me want to travel that way just to see all the abandoned Soviet shit lying around.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Cybershell.

He's a Sonic fan and youtuber but he's surprisingly normal and chill. He's really funny as well and I like his content. Never gets into drama and keeps quiet about his personal life. Sometimes disappears from the internet too and comes back and just keeps doing his normal thing.

He really, REALLY likes Sonic but it manifests itself in a wholesome way that's fun to watch.
Yeah, I suppose people like CyberShell fit the defintion of people who are anti-cow. People who are able to touch the poo without becoming a cow themselves.

He was a big SomethingAwful guy and I think he has connections to DigiBro and The Procrastinators group. So cow adjacent, a little spergy, but pretty normal.
Bald & Bankrupt I would say. He's a pretty based travel channel who shows some really interesting places in the former Soviet Union. Has been involved in some local controversy, like when Moldovans kicked off about his video on the country where he asked old people if they missed the USSR and they all said yes.

Guy honestly does these countries a service though, it's made me want to travel that way just to see all the abandoned Soviet shit lying around.
He's a pretty interesting and chill guy, rarely does he try to drag ideology into his videos - they're just about human interactions and the human experience.

I can't imagine any cow moments emerging, although one of his communist fetish whores that he brings along on trips might stir something.

There was also the time he got Covid and was in serious condition, but privatized the video of him in Soviet hospital a month later. Conspiracies started to form that he faked the video, most likely he just got rid of it because anything with "Covid" in it tanks your visibility on YouTube.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
communist fetish whores
I follow the one he took to Georgia and Cuba (Alina) on Instagram and literally every comment that isn't simping for her is someone trying to bring up Bald. Far as I'm aware they aren't in touch anymore but the fans are rabid for this shit, it's kind of gay.

Avoiding doubleposting:
He's a lot more vocal about his opinions when on Instagram. He seems to be a pretty unashamed Tory, voted Brexit (I think) and doesn't like SJWs at all

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
voted Brexit (I think) and doesn't like SJWs at all
Brighton Boys needs ta protec' their fishies, 'ates ess jay dubbwas.
1621330471910.png

Nah, he is cringy guy who fucks around.
AND he sucks chechen dick big time.

in case you dont know- it's a common practice in russia- if someone makes a video about chechnya or complains about something related to it, they are forced to "apologize" on camera.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
they are forced to
You can hardly blame him if he got forced to apologise though, can you?

I can't speak Russian or Chechen so outside of translating the description am I right in thinking he basically shagged the local girls like he does everywhere and some burly geezer related to one made him do that video?

You can hardly blame him if he got forced to apologise though, can you?

I can't speak Russian or Chechen so outside of translating the description am I right in thinking he basically shagged the local girls like he does everywhere and some burly geezer related to one made him do that video?

Nah, he said the it would've been nice to drive in the train compartment with a chechen girl and offer her a glass of beer. That's all he said. This is enough.

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
RedLetterMedia could have very easily become lolcows if they responded to their audience differently. Those gilchrist leaks about embarrassing shit jay has done could have been the birth of some sort of hilarious cope spiral, but they managed it all well. Occasionally they'll call the comments section trash and that's the end of it.
Lolcow historians of the future could probably study RedLetterMedia on how to successfully deal with drama and trolling. Multiple times some real stinky shit has been flung their way and they've been able to quickly, dismissively acknowledge it but avoid getting mired in the shit. I think it comes down to a laser focus on creating a quality product above all other distractions and a genuine hatred of the internet.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
RedLetterMedia could have very easily become lolcows if they responded to their audience differently. Those gilchrist leaks about embarrassing shit jay has done could have been the birth of some sort of hilarious cope spiral, but they managed it all well. Occasionally they'll call the comments section trash and that's the end of it.
I'M DYING, LAUREN

Honestly, I doubt the Gilchrist leaks were real to begin with. Maybe some real info sprinkled with outright lies. You have to remember the source was a biiter former friend who got cut out roughly before Mike and Jay got back together according to his own chronology, or least what I can remember of it. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a falling out between Mike and Jay, he had his jealous hands in it.

As a side note, I feel like Jay might be an ever-thinning hair triggr. Since he's very obviously gay even without Fuckface Landis outing him on the show. I remember in some older vids right when he started to look better, Mike would refer to him as "Susan" in the merch/patreon videos. My brain tells me he's toyed with the idea of trooning out over the years, or maybe just settled for being Mike's fucktoy. Seriously, Mike is 50. Jay is 47. Rich is 46.

EDIT

It's especially wild considering Mike Stoklasa has committed numerous hate crimes in the Milwaukee area since 2010, all of which he has evaded justice for.

Last edited:

proudmethhead

Legalize all drugs except weed
kiwifarms.net
Maybe uberhaxornova counts. He's had a 10+ year long career on the internet, yet has managed to avoid any serious drama, keeps his personal life to himself, takes both criticism and trolling well, and has settled into a graceful decline. (left the groups he was in amicably, streams whenever he feels like it, focusing on his personal life)
The only drama I can remember was people being mildly upset over "blackface" a few years ago, and some fans were bitter about him parting cow chop. Nothing he will be remembered for.
All in all, I'd say he is a blueprint on how to manage internet popularity without becoming an lolcow.

I think graceful decline is the best way to put it James put himself out there for 10+ years and made a METRIC ton of fucking content can't blame him for being tired of it all. Really hope he was smart with his money seems like the kind of guy who would. Can't believe cowchop was allowed to exist as long as it did to be honest.