Anti Cows -

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Lolcow historians of the future could probably study RedLetterMedia on how to successfully deal with drama and trolling. Multiple times some real stinky shit has been flung their way and they've been able to quickly, dismissively acknowledge it but avoid getting mired in the shit. I think it comes down to a laser focus on creating a quality product above all other distractions and a genuine hatred of the internet.
Their radio silence on Jessie leaving was well done on their end, their zero tolerance policy towards any potential drama works really well for everyone involved.
The infamous Jessie's feet pics subreddit just proves these people are terrorists and cannot be reasoned with.

As a side note, I feel like Jay might be an ever-thinning hair triggr. Since he's very obviously gay even without Fuckface Landis outing him on the show. I remember in some older vids right when he started to look better, Mike would refer to him as "Susan" in the merch/patreon videos. My brain tells me he's toyed with the idea of trooning out over the years, or maybe just settled for being Mike's fucktoy.
Jay being gay would make the sexual tension in this episode a lot funnier.
1621537048621.png

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Jay being gay would make the sexual tension in this episode a lot funnier.
I forgot about this episode. She is so desperate fucking horny for Jay and he's having none of it. Like, zero seconds to find any excuse to physically touch him.
scdascasc.png

Oh my god.
1) When they cut to the roundtable she looks like a kid who had be told to knock it off, and Jat is wearing one of Mike's shirts.
cxzczczxc.png

2) Which implies Mike did that to express dominance over Jay's tight body.
LIKE A FLAG OVER A CONQUERED FORTRESS

Side note: I forgot that Jack used to be insufferable.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
I think graceful decline is the best way to put it James put himself out there for 10+ years and made a METRIC ton of fucking content can't blame him for being tired of it all. Really hope he was smart with his money seems like the kind of guy who would. Can't believe cowchop was allowed to exist as long as it did to be honest.
Speaking of money, I don't recall him ever ebegging. Obviously his content is monetized but there was never a "I bought a bunch of shit I can't afford and lived beyond my means, please send help" stream.
Cow Chop did a fundraiser, but the money clearly went back into the channel as it covered a move, new equipment, etc so I wouldn't call that ebegging.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Scott The Woz. He's (another) zoomer PG-rated AVGN clone, but he's got enough self-awareness to know what he is and what he's doing. His stuff gets cringy on purpose, it's clearly all done in good fun.

Scott has what many other AVGN clones lack, which is that "Scott the Woz" is not "Scott Wozniak", he keeps the character separate from himself. AVGN clones like Caddicarus are fucking painful to watch because Caddicarus is (at least a facet of) James Caddick (he's also painfully unfunny).

In his latest video he revealed that the show is basically a deliberate satire of internet angry reviewer tropes and even got some of them on the show as a metajoke.

In all his videos, the audio mixing is bad on purpose, same with the nonsensical drawn out skits, unnecessary musical numbers (with bad audio mixing as well), the screaming, the "nemesis game", the "nemesis" character. It's all done on purpose to mock angry reviewer tropes.

Scott doesn't involve his internet persona in his real life, he doesn't politically soapbox or shove politics into his videos like other internet game/movie reviewers, he's entirely separated from the character.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
justin timberlake is an anti-cow. guy just seems to win in every aspect of life and never gets into fights or scandals (probably helps that the only real problems he had were pre-social media with the britney stuff). same with The Rock.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Despite all the shit AGDQ/SGDQ gets (mostly deserved), some of the individual speedrunners are okay. Namely the ones that just play the fucking game, and play it well.

Like I can't really find any fault with Arcus. Dude wears a cowboy hat, has a cat, and breaks the shit out of NES games. He's not screaming at me about how trans rights are human rights. So, I can respect his craft.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite all the shit AGDQ/SGDQ gets (mostly deserved), some of the individual speedrunners are okay. Namely the ones that just play the fucking game, and play it well.

Like I can't really find any fault with Arcus. Dude wears a cowboy hat, has a cat, and breaks the shit out of NES games. He's not screaming at me about how trans rights are human rights. So, I can respect his craft.
I can second you on Arcus. He's the only speedrunner I'm still subscribed to.

Leblanc

Fuck Dinosaurs
kiwifarms.net
Anyone mention someordinarygamers/mutahar yet? It's pretty nice to have a "commentary" guy who isn't a massive attention whore, plus his deep web and virtual machine autism is pretty comfy

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know I will say there's a few a-list actors who did not become Lolcows during these past four years. I would say are anti-cows (most of the time people will say Clint Eastwood, yes he's a anti cow, but there are other a-list anti cows )
Adam Sandler
Matthew McConaughey
Chris Pratt
Denzil Washington
Kenu Reeves
Amy Adam's
Gary Oldman
Micheal Caine
Robert Downey Jr. (After 2016, he kind of stop talking about politics unlike some of his fellow Avengers stars who let TDS eat their brains. Overall he sounds like a cool guy)
Just the fact that these actors stay away from politics especially during the time of Trump. When celebs would come out and either complain about Trump or suck Biden's old cock all the time.

At one point in time I would have added the The Rock on the list. But sadly he had to fall in line like the rest of Hollywood and Call Kamala Harris "a badass".

For online, anti-cows. The only ones I can think of are Johntron, Just a Robot, Decker Shado and AVGN.
Kenu Reeves involvement in Cyberpunk kinda pushed him closer to cowdom for me though. That was pretty cringy.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Jacksfilms should be mentioned. He's been around forever and he never really fucked up. He admits when he gets burned-out on his content and then switches it up, and he's still making quality stuff. He managed to find a wife who clearly loves and is legitimately funny too.

I miss the banter he and Jenna Marbles had going on about their garbage dogs.