Anti Cows -

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Internet Historian and the Down the Rabbit Hole guy. They both seem like comfortable, well adjusted people and I know absolutely nothing else about them which is awesome.
Internet historian seeoms too comfortable with furries for me to think his hands are clean of Drama.
I eagerly await the Furry Internet End-Times when Varka is discovered to be the furry Jeffrey Epstein and his dildo mansion is raided by the FBI (Or something like that), all the furry sites in the world go down because he probably indirectly owns all of them by now, and the world is at last free of the great furry menace.

Indy Neidel (Great War / Time Ghost) seems pretty solid as an Anti-Cow. Like forgotten weapons he gets people regularly demanding he denounce history but seems to ignore it quite well or just stick to the classic historian "I'm just here to tell you what happened" line.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ran by AI
kiwifarms.net
This will sound completely mad, but I'd go with Alex Jones. Hear me out on this.
It's because he's unstoppable. So many people hate him and are out for his career, but he just won't go down. Lawsuits, getting kicked off websites, nothing has killed this madman yet. He's still making money, he's still very well known, and he has somehow finagled his way into selling himself to such a degree that he just sells his own shit and people buy it.
My nigga, Alex Jones, is no mere lolcow. I don't know what the fuck he is, but he ain't a cow.

tehpope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joel from Vinesauce. Doesn't make his content political. Keeps his personal life pretty much to himself.

James Rolf needs to retire. He's got chops in behind the scene video/film. He could probably make a decent living editing or any number of bts careers. I still like his solo videos on film (like the Dracula comparisons and the Dracula cardboad videos), but AVGN is way past its expiration date. Rental Reviews is just a crappy knock off of Best of the Worst.

What exactly has Rich Evans done that is cow-worthy? Def agree on the rest though.
I think its a joke. I've never heard anything about Rich's personal life that would be lolcow ish. Josh and Jack definitely have lolcow potential. Jack is a clown and Josh is a liberal. Nuff said.

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
I’m going to say Saberspark even though he’s a furry a former brony. He makes informative, funny content and has a good sense of humor about being a furry degenerate. He acknowledges that being in that Brony documentary was cringe and never mentions MLP.
I’d add in Pan Pizza since he uses self deprecating humor to acknowledge how cringe he can be. He would be more of an anti-cow if he stopped associating with Izzy and especially Nolan.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Indy Neidel (Great War / Time Ghost) seems pretty solid as an Anti-Cow. Like forgotten weapons he gets people regularly demanding he denounce history but seems to ignore it quite well or just stick to the classic historian "I'm just here to tell you what happened" line.
Fuck yeah, dude. I used to love the Great War channel before he left, and now I still occasionally watch the newer WW2 channel -- although it's not nearly as good as the original series. Indy would also interact with people in the comments section for things non-history related. I've seen him chat with people about music and whatnot.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Turkey Tom sorta redeemed himself in the past year or so when he did videos very similar to TheRightOpinion. He started off doing 2nd-rate drama videos which were poorly made and spastic, and he got into a bunch of spats with people like Quinton. I subscribed to him last summer...I wouldn't say he's an anti-cow, but he's been improving a lot from his early cringy shit. He actually reminds me a lot of Gokanaru, except more chaotic.
I'm one of those people who actually likes most of his older shit, but I can see why people would have that opinion. I wouldn't call having a spat with a guy who you considered a fwend to necessarily be lolcow behavior, especially when he seems to have handled it pretty well. The only truly cowlike thing I think he did was when he went after Enter and a closed him of being a pedo, though again he fairly quickly course corrected.

Honorable mention goes to Pyro. Dudes content isn't absolute crap, and he appears to consciously avoid drama and disengages from its peddlers, especially after Zaptie's e-lynching

EDIT: Sseth Tzeentach and UberDanger to my mind haven't done anything cowlike yet. Sseth's unironic embracing of degeneracy in other circumstances would make him an obvious cow, but somehow it makes him more entertaining, while Uber, despite having shown his face and being Moroccan, appears to keep a low profile and I've heard hes super chill behind the scenes.

Last edited:

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be honest, James is the only Anti-cow I can think of, the man is a shining example on how to be a nice and friendly person on the internet, and do what you love
Well, there's also Joel and Vincent from Vinesauce; SomeCallMeJohnny; Justin Whang (whose italian pronunciation can cure cancer); the only decent video game journalist, YongYea.
There are also Ashens, GuruLarry, Big Man Tyrone, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

Unfortunately he is revered by literal tards and that kind of tarnishes his legacy a bit
I wouldn't say that. In my opinion, that makes him an even better anti-cow, since he manages to appeal to both sides. Same goes for Bob Ross.

Last edited:

Mel Feasance

Going east, to toil.
kiwifarms.net
Well, there's also Joel and Vincent from Vinesauce; SomeCallMeJohnny; Justin Whang (whose italian pronunciation can cure cancer); the only decent video game journalist, YongYea.
There are also Ashens, GuruLarry, Big Man Tyrone, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

I wouldn't say that. In my opinion, that makes him an even better anti-cow, since he manages to appeal to both sides. Same goes for Bob Ross.
I love YongYea because I know I'm always gonna get the unbiased truth with very little opinion until the end.

Dudes boring as all fuck sometimes, but that's kinda what I want in some situations. Also it makes the off times he cracks a joke or show a little emotion a "moment".

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It's not exactly his fault so many people imitated his schtick in awful ways. And even though his quality has indeed dipped, he still could be a hell of a lot worse. I'll still stick by my boy James.
Being the pioneer in lolcow content does not exempt him, especially when hes been doing the same content for years and his production value never improved and possibly has gotten worse.
Now I'm not going so far as to call James a Lolcow but I noticed his novelty makes some of his fans think hes exempt from criticism.
Back then I watched James videos more to watch him showcase all this old hardware he had in his collection. I never really laughed at his jokes but I do acknowledge his style was a good icebreaker that prevented his videos from just being a generic documentary or review of the old hardware.

I think an Anti-Cow would be someone you can show a normie to and they wont find them distasteful. Like ReviewBrah or MRESteve as you stated

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TFJohn

George Beorge

kiwifarms.net
This will sound completely mad, but I'd go with Alex Jones. Hear me out on this.
It's because he's unstoppable. So many people hate him and are out for his career, but he just won't go down. Lawsuits, getting kicked off websites, nothing has killed this madman yet. He's still making money, he's still very well known, and he has somehow finagled his way into selling himself to such a degree that he just sells his own shit and people buy it.
My nigga, Alex Jones, is no mere lolcow. I don't know what the fuck he is, but he ain't a cow.
By that logic, then DSP isn't an lolcow.
(IMO, I would not count anyone who dabbles in politics, left or right)

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Your city lies in dust, my friend
kiwifarms.net

Yongyea sucks, he just whines about loot boxes which someone can easily choose to avoid. He also has a faggy voice. I literally can't stomach his content.

Tags
None