Anti Cows -

Cheese-Loving Citizen

Get Your Free TVs!
kiwifarms.net
Off the top of my head, probably 3kliksphillip. I haven't seen anything lolcow-worthy from him yet, and he makes some interesting videos on CSGO and a few other games on his other channels. No drama or chimp-out of any kind as far as I can remember.

Another one would be Ross from Accursed Farms. He's a budget gamer who makes some good videos on obscure games, and made Freeman's Mind. Yeah, he sometimes goes tinfoil hat mode in his videos like the Deus Ex one, but it's not as bad as, say, taking passive-aggressive jabs at muh Drumpf.

A more obscure one that other let's players should take notes from would be decino. He's a Doom let's player who plays through megawads with very hard restrictions (UV, Pistol Start, No Saves, etc.), and has recently beat Sunlust, a very hard megawad. The thing with him is that he just makes content. No drama, no fake excitement, no sperging out about shit. Just him, his commentary, and the game. Not only that, he also sometimes makes informative videos on Doom's inner workings, where he goes in depth on the game's code. It's good stuff if you wanna learn how Doom works.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Linneman from Digital Foundry is pretty chill. The only thing of note is he's talked about his struggles with depression on twitter. And not in a Spoony "woe is me" type of way. But it doesn't come through on his videos. DF Retro is great.

The first person who came to mind for me was The 8-bit Guy. He's always upbeat and completely, 100% apolitical. Doesn't even associate with anyone that gets political (that I know of).

Though he powerlevels like a motherfucker, he's shown the outside of his home and his car plenty of times, and has mentioned living in Kennedale, TX, which isn't a big place.
He's shown that he lives next to his fucking parents (well now his mom since his dad has passed away). I don't have a problem with him living next to his parents, but I'd personally keep that shit on the dl. He's shown his daughter off in episodes too. I think he's shown his neighbors off as well since a few of them tested out Planet X3. I'm pretty sure he's gotten permission to do so and it doesn't seem weird.

I like David, but I don't know if I'd powerlevel that much in my vids. I think the most controversial thing David's ever done is relabel games in his collection.

LGR feels like a good anti cow too, he just shows off tech but I haven't gone digging for any shameful things about him so idk.
The most controversial thing Clint has done is offer some support to BLM. Its not as extreme as other creators have done and I don't think he told his followers to donate to places, but he did have a small thread on twitter about it.

That's about it from Clint. He hasn't brought up BLM in his recent vids or commented about them at all. I think the post was just to talk about how shits rough right now, not "don't cancel me".

Another one would be Ross from Accursed Farms. He's a budget gamer who makes some good videos on obscure games, and made Freeman's Mind. Yeah, he sometimes goes tinfoil hat mode in his videos like the Deus Ex one, but it's not as bad as, say, taking passive-aggressive jabs at muh Drumpf.
I love the Deus Ex episode of Ross' Game Dungeon. He does back up his claims in that video and they're not that conspiratorial or out there.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will sound completely mad, but I'd go with Alex Jones. Hear me out on this.
It's because he's unstoppable. So many people hate him and are out for his career, but he just won't go down. Lawsuits, getting kicked off websites, nothing has killed this madman yet. He's still making money, he's still very well known, and he has somehow finagled his way into selling himself to such a degree that he just sells his own shit and people buy it.
My nigga, Alex Jones, is no mere lolcow. I don't know what the fuck he is, but he ain't a cow.
Taking this into account I want to mention another contoversial person that does have a thread: Styx. The guy is a weirdo but he is selfaware enough to not blow shit and become a cow that makes justice to his attributes (satanist-paganist skeptic edgelord). Granted my definition of a cow is someone that would be a cow if it wasnt for some tiny details, feel kinda the same about KingKobra but he as Jones surpassed being a cow. Could even mention Kavos given that in comparison to other large commentary channels his cuntness is more of an act in comparison.

Life Of Boris. Totally apolitical, just makes funny videos and teaches cooking in an approachable and entertaining manner.
There was only one time that Boris was attacked by another youtuber and although his fans asked about his opinions he didnt engage in it. That person was NFKRZ.

Talking about Turkey Tom for me his spergiest video was the DigiBro one where some other youtubers came to call him out but he is not on the cow spectrum yet and hopefully stays out given his history with cows.

TheProdigalStunna

I just wanna blend for God's sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, how am I the first person to mention Townsends? His videos scream purity.
I'll also throw Tibees in there. Yeah, if you've studied Math at the undergrad level most her stuff is babby shit, but it's still nice and relaxing. The fact that she doesn't play up the fact that she's waifu material makes the waifu factor all the more stronger.
I like how this thread has basically become Youtubers we like that don't get involved in e-drama.

Robert Sanvagene

Autistic Lives Matter™
kiwifarms.net
There was only one time that Boris was attacked by another youtuber and although his fans asked about his opinions he didnt engage in it. That person was NFKRZ.
NFKRZ is potential cow material, not least because he's a shameless clout chaser. Given how private Boris is (hell, he won't even be photographed without a balaclava over his head), I'm not surprised that Boris didn't engage, thus confirming that Boris is no cow.

I like David, but I don't know if I'd powerlevel that much in my vids.
That, and David is a bit of a gun nut. This could be seen by some viewers as tacit political sperging.

Speaking of retrocomputing YouTubers, I've seen a couple of posts in various parts of the Farms that suggest Neil from RetroManCave has cow-like tendencies. I can't see it myself; I don't recall seeing any videos where there's been any political sperging or anything like that, and he doesn't PL all that much for a retro 'tuber. I'd argue that - with what I know about RMC - he's arguably less likely to turn bovine than David.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
If those stories about Kacey are to be belived, he's close to being a cow. Or at least a minor cuck.
Aren't those stories made up and posted on old /cow/ by liquid Chris's brother?

Also, how am I the first person to mention Townsends? His videos scream purity.
I'll also throw Tibees in there. Yeah, if you've studied Math at the undergrad level most her stuff is babby shit, but it's still nice and relaxing. The fact that she doesn't play up the fact that she's waifu material makes the waifu factor all the more stronger.
I like how this thread has basically become Youtubers we like that don't get involved in e-drama.
Hey I got alot of good recommendations lol and learned almost every kiwi enjoys some facet of rlm.
Aliester Crowley who wrote "diss" poem's to Bram Stoker. He made his followers cow's.
Hideaki Anno for giving me Eva speds.
Chuck Palahniuk for writing stories instead of being a cow.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fevur and tehpope

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of retrocomputing YouTubers, I've seen a couple of posts in various parts of the Farms that suggest Neil from RetroManCave has cow-like tendencies. I can't see it myself; I don't recall seeing any videos where there's been any political sperging or anything like that, and he doesn't PL all that much for a retro 'tuber. I'd argue that - with what I know about RMC - he's arguably less likely to turn bovine than David.
I've watched a bit of RMC over the last weeks. I never saw anything that would be cow like. The only controversy I'm aware from Neil is that he was catfished by some dude pretending to be some composer from the Amiga Demo Scene. Neil has a podcast series and he interviews figures from Video Games of yesteryear. He interviewed some dude pretending to be Echo, the guy who wrote Jesus on Es. To be fair, the catfisher did fool a ton of folks in the Amiga community as well. Neil did get to interview the right guy a little bit afterwards.

Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The one that came to mind was dril. But then I don't follow his account, just see it retweeted by people from all over.

I think PewDiePie has done a very good job of trying to not be a cow, despite some attempts to force him into that role. Whenever I've seen him explain himself or provide context for something, he's always seemed thoughtful and intelligent about it, without automatically bending to whatever demands are being made of him. He not flawless, but he seems good at defusing any drama that involves him, even though there are some people who will despise him forever and damn his name.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seconding a lot of those already mentioned. LGR, Joel, Ashens, AVGN, Steve1989MREInfo, Internet Historian, Fredrik Knudsen, Mudahar, SsethTzeentach. Others I didn't see mentioned...

Primitive Technology
(Australian, makes videos demonstrating aboriginal survival skills and wrote a book about it)

Primitive Skills
(A "clone" of PT but a damn good one and very respectful. Films in Vietnam.)

Kitboga
(Twitch scambaiter who decided to fuck with tech scammers because they were targeting his grandmother)

Weird Explorer, probably.
(Goes on world trips to hunt down rare fruits to review.)

MichaelCthulhu
(Builds replica giant swords for charity)

Grand Illusions
(Elderly toy collector and living meme)

Sam O'Nella Academy
(Comedic fact videos, sometimes about historical lolcows)

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Kripparian the hearthstone streamer. The dude is an IRL streamer & Vegan and has been living on internet dollars for like 10 years now but manages to not even bitch at meat eaters.
Though I suppose that community doesn't really have much drama because they're all too busy shitting on Blizzard because they know Blizzard can't kill their only eSport which isn't TOTALLY astroturfed.

• Agree
Reactions: El Atrocidad

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Agreement on LGR and 8-Bit-Guy, immediately thought of them when reading the thread along with AVGN. Especially LGR just seems like an honestly nice guy who just wants to avoid the drama bollocks.
Was there ever any drama surrounding Demolition Ranch/Matt Carriker? I'm aware of nothing, and despite the guy having dedicated Youtube channels about guns and "redneck science", his veterinarian work, and his family life, it seems like he managed to avoid any and all drama. To be fair, it's kinda hard to create drama around a guy who just shoots guns and treats animals. I mean, FPSRussia was all about shooting guns as well, but that didn't end as well...

TylerRVG

I mostly just lurk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably George Miller/Joji. For a guy who got famous for playing Filthy Frank for years, the guy himself seems impeccably normal, respectable, well mannered, and well adjusted (from what I've seen). Even got a relatively mainstream music career surprisingly quickly after it all ended. Even more surprising is his lack of successfully being #cancelled for all the crazy shit he did and said under his Frank and Pink Guy personas, despite the best efforts of the woke crowd earlier this year. Everyone else seems to just respect him.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
LGR for sure. I get the feeling he leans left politically, but he's never (afaik) talked about politics on his channel. He's just a dude talking about old and odd tech and has a very laid back, easygoing personality. Never seen him get into autistic slapfights online or powerlevel too heavily.

Obligatory James Rolfe mention for reasons everyone else listed. Mike Matai is an obnoxious faggot, but we've all had that one friend in our lives who acts like a sped.

LaurentheFlute. She definitely leans a bit SJW, but she's the rare outlier who never shrieks at people for disagreeing with her or is constantly calling anyone and anything she doesn't like problematic or toxic. She's always very sweet and kindhearted on her streams and videos and genuinely has a positive personality.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Shellheastou

Infecting the mainframe with all my rage
kiwifarms.net
I think you could say this about all the Vinesauce people.
Everyone except Joel and Vinny is pretty much obscure, so it's less likely that someone dug up their dirt under the carpet. Though there was GeePM who stole charity money and got kicked out of the team. And there is also Fred, who's known for trying to flirt with female fans and got his dick pic leaked. Was posted in Vinesauce thread here, but I can't find it right now nvm found it.

Beardless Lenin

kiwifarms.net
Probably George Miller/Joji. For a guy who got famous for playing Filthy Frank for years, the guy himself seems impeccably normal, respectable, well mannered, and well adjusted (from what I've seen). Even got a relatively mainstream music career surprisingly quickly after it all ended. Even more surprising is his lack of successfully being #cancelled for all the crazy shit he did and said under his Frank and Pink Guy personas, despite the best efforts of the woke crowd earlier this year. Everyone else seems to just respect him.
Also considering his rabid autistic fan base. The same one that hounded and harassed him for breaking character once in a video where he opened up about himself.

Tags
None