Anti Cows -

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
TurkeyTom isn't an anticow, but he's also not a cow. Dude has chimped out over other YouTubers in the past. Like how he chimped the fuck out at MrEnter just screaming "YOU'RE A PEDO. Your shitty cartoon of kids makes you a fucking pedo! You probably want to fuck kids!"
I have to disagree with you on that single event making him a lolcow, especially when he retracted his statement pretty quickly and publicly apologized. I don't follow him on Twitter (or even use Twitter for that matter), so I'm only judging him by the YouTube drama he's engaged in, and it's been pretty few and far between. The only recent thing that happened was when DeAngelo Wallace called him an antisemite for making Jew jokes and referring to the USS Liberty, but as I recall Tom took that shit pretty calmly and didn't "chimp out" about it.

• Dumb
Reactions: CatharticShitHead

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
I have to disagree with you on that single event making him a lolcow, especially when he retracted his statement pretty quickly and publicly apologized. I don't follow him on Twitter (or even use Twitter for that matter), so I'm only judging him by the YouTube drama he's engaged in, and it's been pretty few and far between. The only recent thing that happened was when DeAngelo Wallace called him an antisemite for making Jew jokes and referring to the USS Liberty, but as I recall Tom took that shit pretty calmly and didn't "chimp out" about it.
"TurkeyTom isn't an anticow, but he's also not a cow"

Take more than 5 seconds reading my shit, please.

CatharticShitHead

kiwifarms.net
My mistake. What in your definition makes someone an anti-cow as opposed to a regular person on the internet?
I was going by OP's definition. Person's a stand up guy, keeps shit private, doesn't get into drama, makes normal content that doesn't involve degeneracy. Like OP's example or mine, James Rolfe or LGR are anti cows. Dudes make their content and don't get into drama that makes them look bad.

That's why I said Jontron is almost an anticow. He got into that controversy where for a couple days, people said he was racist.

Tom isn't a cow like I said. But he's also not an anticow, I think chimping out at Mrenter, getting into dumbass spats on twitter, or basically saying "I'm getting fucking Metoo'd!" when D'Angelo Wallace called him out makes him definitely not an anticow. It just makes him look like what he is. A kid on the internet saying dumb shit and getting into dumb shit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: soy_king

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
I was going by OP's definition. Person's a stand up guy, keeps shit private, doesn't get into drama, makes normal content that doesn't involve degeneracy. Like OP's example or mine, James Rolfe or LGR are anti cows. Dudes make their content and don't get into drama that makes them look bad.

That's why I said Jontron is almost an anticow. He got into that controversy where for a couple days, people said he was racist.

Tom isn't a cow I said. But he's also not an anticow, I think chimping out at Mrenter, getting into dumbass spats on twitter, or basically saying "I'm getting fucking Metoo'd!" when D'Angelo Wallace called him out makes him definitely not an anticow. It just makes him look like what he is. A kid on the internet saying dumb shit and getting into dumb shit.
Fair enough. The problem with "not getting into drama" is that drama can happen to someone regardless of the creator's intentions to stay out of it and not actively seek it out. Take Slazo for example. Dude made pretty bland inoffensive content, but because some bitch had an ax to grind dude got #MeToo'd to hell. He rightly deserves credit for not letting it take over his channel or feed into it. He just made a rebuttal and moved on.

TLDR; Getting into drama shouldn't be the metric for defining anti-cowdom, it's how you react when drama hits you.

CatharticShitHead

kiwifarms.net
TLDR; Getting into drama shouldn't be the metric for defining anti-cowdom, it's how you react when drama hits you
And this is where Tom fails. He reacts as I suspect for his age. I forget his exact age, but I think he's around 17 now? I'm not sure. But every time someone's got his number, he reacts like an idiot on twitter. But on Youtube, with a script, suddenly he's the articulate one. Again, see D'Angelo Wallace where he screamed "I'm getting metoo'd!".

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: soy_king

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
And this is where Tom fails. He reacts as I suspect for his age. I forget his exact age, but I think he's around 17 now? I'm not sure. But every time someone's got his number, he reacts like an idiot on twitter. But on Youtube, with a script, suddenly he's the articulate one. Again, see D'Angelo Wallace where he screamed "I'm getting metoo'd!".
I think he's still 16, but yeah, you can't get #MeToo'd by a faggoty black guy. Tbh I didn't hear about the "I'm getting metoo'd! shit, but I can imagine getting doxed is pretty stressful.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
There was only one time that Boris was attacked by another youtuber and although his fans asked about his opinions he didnt engage in it. That person was NFKRZ.
I actually remember this.

Roman was saying he could actually tell that Boris was a native-English speaker (or not a native Russian-speaker, I don't remember his exact wording). Some other smaller Russian channel in America made a video criticizing NFKRZ for his stance on gopnik culture and Roman was much more receptive to his criticism because the guy "wasn't like Life of Boris," and that this was a real Russian guy, or whatever. He said he could tell his authenticity from hearing the jibberish sounds the guy was making in his video. Like, not words, just sounds he was making and the way he was struggling with English words. I didn't catch how he determined that Boris wasn't actually Russian.

Maybe he didn't engage because he didn't want to feed the conspiracy theory? Considering it was only coming from one young person in Chelyabinsk, it's clearly a move that only had upside.

Also, Aloona Larianova / Boris power-couple when?

Борис.jpg

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

now in green
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually remember this.

Roman was saying he could actually tell that Boris was a native-English speaker (or not a native Russian-speaker, I don't remember his exact wording). Some other smaller Russian channel in America made a video criticizing NFKRZ for his stance on gopnik culture and Roman was much more receptive to his criticism because the guy "wasn't like Life of Boris," and that this was a real Russian guy, or whatever. He said he could tell his authenticity from hearing the jibberish sounds the guy was making in his video. Like, not words, just sounds he was making and the way he was struggling with English words. I didn't catch how he determined that Boris wasn't actually Russian.

Maybe he didn't engage because he didn't want to feed the conspiracy theory? Considering it was only coming from one young person in Chelyabinsk, it's clearly a move that only had upside.

Also, Aloona Larianova / Boris power-couple when?

The thing about Boris's nationality is an issue of contention but he isn't russian and everybody knows that. GopnikGaming even made the joke once that Boris cannot keep his accent consistent trough two videos straight but it clearly wasn't ill willed but rather something that is common knowledge amongst the older fanbase. He does live in Estonia but is not from there and if I would bet I would on him having yugo blood and I even recall that at some point I thought he was british at least passport wise.

Roman just gets pissed that they both do the same thing these days and that unlike him he doesn't seem to despise his country's politics openly. Considering that most of his modern recognition stems from either Soph or being a Pyrocynical meme I just rather tag along the guy that does seem happy doing what he does.

• Informative
Reactions: Hal and Chongqing

Just Here for A and H

Toxically Hypermasculine Necropolitician
kiwifarms.net
Tom Willett, AKA Featureman. Guy's in his 80s, worked in Hollywood and music most of his life, and now he just dicks around with video after effects, posts vlogs about his garden, tutorials on how to eat watermelons, and ReviewBrah-esque food reviews, while telling stories the whole while. He's got a cheeky sense of humour, and gives credence to the theory I've seen that boomers hate zoomers because the zoomers remind them of their parents.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
If you define anti-cows as someone who is highly successful and respected by the public then there's a ton of people; Elon Musk, Vladimir Putin, Jeff Bezos, Robert Mugabe, Janisz Korwin Mikke, and Austrian Conscript 1915 among them.
I know this is not how it was described, but that's the most reasonable attributes when I hear the word "anti-cow." That, or someone who is sort of like a pest exterminator but deals with lolcows
He said anti-cows not egomaniacal pedophiles

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stonetoss has a thread here on KF

I'd say Tom Scott and Vsauce. Both are quasi permanent fixtures on youtube and afaik both stay clear of any drama.
Vsauce seems pretty solid in just about everything, videos and podcast interviews alike, though one episode of Mind Field is straight up insane propaganda:

The conclusion is that the black kids are the ones more likely to stand up to ultra-contrived criminal activity more than anyone else. It's a really dumb episode for an otherwise pretty decent series. It just feels so much like he was forced to make that in order to keep the funding coming to make the rest of the series.

Also, notice how comments are disabled and likes/dislikes are hidden, hahahahahaha.

White Bin Bag

kiwifarms.net
Ryan Higa.

He's one of the few original youtubers that is still successful and relevant. He's a super nice dude, has a tight knit group of friends that he's extremely close with, makes entertaining content. He still remains humble despite being a multi millionaire.

I don't think he has been in one controversy, or said even one dumb or offensive statement in his his 14 year career.

The dude is also pretty handsome and barely aged over the last decade. Although that may be his Asian genetics lol.

Last edited:
Tags
None