Anti Cows -

Xarpho

Ugly and weak
kiwifarms.net
Stonetoss has a thread here on KF

I'd say Tom Scott and Vsauce. Both are quasi permanent fixtures on youtube and afaik both stay clear of any drama.
Stonetoss is only mostly there because all the comics get reposted, sometimes by trolls, or edited by butthurt trannies. Sure, the comic is iffy, but the author avoids drama otherwise. If Stonetoss and Redpanels are the same, Redpanels got in a scrape with Sargon (long before Sargon lost all credibility), but that was several years ago.

Reactions: Synthetic Smug

Tahoma

kiwifarms.net
this is entirely just a "youtubers i like" thread so i'm gonna go ahead and put ross scott and civvie in here too

EDIT: also AvE, Baumgartener Restoration, and fucking DAVID BULL.

David Bull's life story is incredibly inspiring and fascinating.

Reactions: Foghot

RandomNobody

kiwifarms.net
RLM (as mentioned). Rich Evans is def not a lolcow, he has a good work ethic and builds most of the props/sets.

Critical Drinker - He's actually a successful author.

Some others from the "Fandom Menace" crew like Doomcock and Nerdrotic.

It'sAGundam

Some comedian/famous guy podcasters like Joe Rogan, Adam Carolla, Nick DiPaulo and Bill Burr.

Countless streamers/pro gamers with smaller audiences. Some of the larger streamers without a farms thread are def borderline if not fullblown lolcows though like Asmongold (unhygenic slob, ethot simp, his hot takes, etc.) but he's also made a ton of money playing World of Warcraft and seems to have a level of self-awareness.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Paul Harrell is definitely someone who I would consider to be an anti-lolcow.

He even made an hour long video destroying another gun youtuber who is definitely a lolcow.
I'd just look it up myself, but I have no names or dates to start with. What's the video?

To contribute to the thread, War Thunder has a respectable youtuber base for having a comparatively tiny player count. Sadly, most of the bigger figures aren't much better than 20 million subscriber minecraft let's players, being really obnoxions and often bitching at Gaijin for everything. One of the few I can stand is Oxy, who's drama involvement amounts to taking a 10 second jab at some random player who accused him of cheating . He really does his own thing and makes quality videos

Last edited:

Get_your_kicks_with_30-06

I have become Based, the destroyer of Libs
kiwifarms.net
I'd just look it up myself, but I have no names or dates to start with. What's the video?

To contribute to the thread, War Thunder has a respectable youtuber base for having a comparatively tiny player count. Sadly, most of the bigger figures aren't much better than 20 million subscriber minecraft let's players, being really obnoxions and often bitching at Gaijin for everything. One of the few I can stand is Oxy, who's drama involvement amounts to taking a 10 second jab at some random player who accused him of cheating . He really does his own thing and makes quality videos

Here you go. He starts getting into the actual rebuttal of the sperg he is responding to at 30:20.

Mister Loser

The Man with No Plan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weird Al Yankovic. He's lived and survived through seven seperate presidential administrations, and has managed to stay relevant for all that time. Even internet hate machines like 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica will defend him.

Last edited:

Mamillionaire

kiwifarms.net
I agree with AVGN being an “anti-cow” as he has kept his integrity throughout the years and one day may be voted president of the internet by redarted zoomers.

Nick Smith AKA Ulillillia is a great example of anti-cow as I would consider him impervious to controversy, social constraints like peer pressure and any real criticisms despite appearing to be very odd and cow like.

Reactions: c-no and Pissmaster

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stonetoss has a thread here on KF

I'd say Tom Scott and Vsauce. Both are quasi permanent fixtures on youtube and afaik both stay clear of any drama.
You know, I'd really like to know how the hell Tom Scott makes money. His videos are such an odd mix of feeling indie and zero budget, except for how he manages to film all around the world.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To my knowledge, I feel like Demolition D would count as one. He is the original anituber but without the autism and sjw mindset (although, his type of humor might not be for everyone). He mostly streams nowadays and doesn't get into too much drama and doesn't give much of a fuck about criticism, politics, or haters. The only thing we know about his personal life is that his first name is Dalton, he was born in Minnesota, lives in Florida now, worked at an animal shelter, and has a fuckton of animals. He's also pretty chill in general.

Saint Timmy. All he does is play weird and obscure video games. No bullshit.

Stahlsby, merapsco, and JFJ all count as an anti-cow despite their edgyness (JFJ being the least edgy) but for the most part making fun of everyone and not getting into spergy fights or political rants. In fact, everything on their channels is shockingly apolitical.

Thisisdanbell is one that deserves recognition. Alright dude that makes videos about urban exploration, cheap motel reviews, dead mall walkthroughs, paranormal stories, and other shit. Very cozy videos and not much political or sperg bullshit, if at all (AFAIK).

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
MisterMetokur.

He's antifragile so he benefits from trolling rather than being destroyed by it. He turns it into motivation and content.

• Disagree
Reactions: soy_king
Darbin Ovar - She builds and makes stuff.

Wintergartan - Famous for making the marble machine, he's currently still working on the marble machine x and documents the process.

Scott Rhea - A British Butcher who makes old recipes.

Alternate History Hub - Cody makes a lot of good content on alternative history hypothesis.

Voices From The Past - They read primary historical documents about any subject/civilization you could imagine.

Awesome Restorations - The guy takes rusted out shit and remakes it into mint quality antiques.

Homemade Wanderlust - As a walker I appreciate Dixie's channel, she's done the triple crown and has a lot of good walking content.

Reactions: Twerkin Gherkin