Anti Cows -

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Epic has the right idea.
kiwifarms.net
Roman just gets pissed that they both do the same thing these days and that unlike him he doesn't seem to despise his country's politics openly. Considering that most of his modern recognition stems from either Soph or being a Pyrocynical meme I just rather tag along the guy that does seem happy doing what he does.
Roman is a catty hipster with an accent, that's why he would obsess over why a funny video isn't "actually" funny becauuuuse and so on.

InternetEtiquette/BigMoneySalvia keeps rolling and trolling, having evolved from "doing X on salvia" in the early days of youtube to present day where he tricks his fanbase into looking at instagram posts of his dog taking shits.

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
We all strive to be the anti cow.
I think the anti cow is one who has no shame and learns from his mistakes. An individual who would start a YouTube channel and just share it with others without being greedy for likes and subs.

The guy who ignores the toxic shits that plague the web, I mean theres always that one guy who hates when someone posts content of theirs and belittles it when they're too lazy to make anything better.

The difference in that scenario is the lolcow gets unreasonably upset and blames the other person. While the anti cow first reflects on himself, then proceeds to politely disagree if hes done nothing wrong.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
There's no such thing as an "anti-cow" in my opinion. You either are one or you're not, plan and simple. What you would consider an anti-cow, I would consider just a mild mannered person who happens to have some level of fame. Plus people tend to forget that it's possible for someone to be both a lolcow and a decent human being. It's not common, but it's possible.

BootyButt

The hatchery is the heart of any Gunt colony.
kiwifarms.net
There's no such thing as an "anti-cow" in my opinion. You either are one or you're not, plan and simple. What you would consider an anti-cow, I would consider just a mild mannered person who happens to have some level of fame. Plus people tend to forget that it's possible for someone to be both a lolcow and a decent human being. It's not common, but it's possible.
this and a lot of the hysterics of today's cows are just enabled by social media and the political climate, in other circumstances they'd be at least somewhat normal

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
MisterMetokur.

He's antifragile so he benefits from trolling rather than being destroyed by it. He turns it into motivation and content.
Jim? an anti-cow? You clearly haven't been reading his thread.

He may have been in 2017, but at this point his extreme laziness and willingness to defend grade a cows like Ralph and Dick Masterson just because they're internet friends should be enough to put him inches away from being a lolcow. He may not be a lolcow yet, but he is certainly not an anti cow.

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
This will sound completely mad, but I'd go with Alex Jones. Hear me out on this.
It's because he's unstoppable. So many people hate him and are out for his career, but he just won't go down. Lawsuits, getting kicked off websites, nothing has killed this madman yet. He's still making money, he's still very well known, and he has somehow finagled his way into selling himself to such a degree that he just sells his own shit and people buy it.
My nigga, Alex Jones, is no mere lolcow. I don't know what the fuck he is, but he ain't a cow.
I can't believe Alex Jones is the voice of reason in this video.

• Lunacy
Reactions: anameisaname

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
My favorite examples is Thursday Lane.

• Feels
Reactions: Digital Thunder

Quixotic Son

W H I N D M E A L
kiwifarms.net
IMO Joey Diaz is an anti-cow. He gets points off for going to jail back in the day and for doing tons of coke, but he redeemed himself. Now, he does podcasts that help people with emotional resilience. He was recently “cancelled” for a joke about giving a blowjob to a struggling comedian, and he didn’t bat an eyelash because it was just a joke. He’s the Cuban Mr. Rogers.

• Agree
Reactions: cuddle striker

Barry Scott

kiwifarms.net
Kilian Experience.

A Swedish dude who produces pretty funny parody gaming review content, rarely shows his face and if he does only through pictures on twitter, the rest of the time portraying himself with an image of a red panda.

Completely stays in character through videos, doesn't get into squabbles with people who dislike his content despite it being rife for attack from idiots as his character shits on popular/good games and overall seems like a pretty nice dude.

sleazetown

Tyrant & womanizer
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Regular from Regular Car Reviews. Funny car reviews made by a dude who manages to make more entertaining and informative content than a lot of the big, corporate-type reviewers using just a gopro and a microphone. It was only recently that he revealed his face, and his actual name is still unknown afaik.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't consider anyone an anti-cow unless they've made attempts to explain and educate people on how not to be cows.

Fred Rogers, Bob Ross (on-screen), Steve Irwin, Jim Henson (specifically the Muppet show and original movie), (during her husband's term) Michelle Obama, Levar Burton (during reading rainbow era), Jackie Kennedy (again, while her husband was in office), John McCain.

All people explaining to other people how to behave. "Feel your feelings without getting violent", "Don't stoop to mean people's level", "it's all right to cry if someone dies, mourn and move on", "private matters are not for the public", "you can learn about things from other people who understand them", "learn to express yourself without putting others down".

These are all ideas that cows cannot grasp, and all of these people have tried to help others grasp them. The fact that this website is so big is proof that they failed, every time, but they did try.

Someone being wholesome or non dramatic just means they're normal. To be an anti-cow, you've got to be preventing cows from doing what they do, or at least trying.

Anyone who's tried to shill useless snake oil, been in court repeatedly (on either side!) for slander, personal harm, libel, anyone who's best known as "a celebrity", "entertainer" or "reality TV personality", or who has actively sought those things, is a cow. They may be a boring one, but they're a cow.

adding, I agree Paul Harrell (learn about guns, they are tools not personality replacements), weird Al(ask permission, be funny, don't argue), Richard Pryor ("learn from my mistakes, I fucked up")... I would include Gilda Radner here as she dealt with her illness privately for the most part, was kind up to the end.

ugojesse is honorary, but he shills crap so he's not anti.
Alex Jones claimed in court that he was only playing a character, rescinded all his statements on Sandy Hook, and sells garbage to make a quick buck. I won't get into his content because even if it was great and accurate these things make him a cow regardless.

Last edited:
Tags
None