Anti Cows -

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, which is entirely possible since I'm not aware of 100% of all internet dramas, but I'm pretty sure Markiplier has never had any major issues? I know his brother is like a furry that hates white people but that's...his brother and not him.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Paul Harrell is definitely someone who I would consider to be an anti-lolcow.

He even made an hour long video destroying another gun youtuber who is definitely a lolcow.
Harrell is a mensch.

He has this amazing way of telling people they're fucking retarded without sperging in the slightest.

I actually like him better than Ian, but they're really two different channels. Harrell is more about the practical application of firearms and the hardcore scientific testing thereof.

Together with Grandpa Hickok45, those three form a perfectly well balanced YouTube gun diet.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Lindy has some pretty verboten opinions for current year, especially his older stuff on evolutionary psychology. I'm surprised there hasn't been a cancel attempt yet but he's been keeping it on the down low in recent years and it's working so far.
Presumably those that would try to cancel him are already repelled by his "Stereotypical 19th century British guy" persona and don't bother watching enough to dig up "dirt", & he doesn't post enough overtly political stuff to get targeted by the "REEE alt-right pipeline!" crowd.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
Lindy has some pretty verboten opinions for current year, especially his older stuff on evolutionary psychology. I'm surprised there hasn't been a cancel attempt yet but he's been keeping it on the down low in recent years and it's working so far.
Lindy irritated me, and a lot of other people, when he tried to compare the Bren to the MG34/42. That video was a comedy of errors, and he got ratio'd pretty hard.

Other than that, he's okay. Not a cow. Not the best military historian either though.

There's a guy named TiK, who does some insanely deep dives on WW2 battles. I suppose he's an anti-cow of sorts.

Biggie Smalls' Taint

1-900-490-FREAK
kiwifarms.net
Nine pages in and not a single mention of Jerma985, the internet's greatest and most compact entertainer. The guy's stayed consistently watchable and likeable for almost a decade now and his record is clean.

Critikal/Charlie is another good one. He managed to avoid animorphing into a cow even after he transitioned his content to more personal stuff. The guy was a Fortnite streamer for a while and even that didn't hurt his credibility.

I second a lot of the others mentioned: James Rolfe for doing his thing consistently since before 90% of you were born.
Sseth for consistently making entertqining content without powerlevelling for almost a decade.
Scott the Woz who is an unapologetic dweeb, but the kind you wouldn't stuff in a locker.
The RLM guys for being real niggas.

And OneyNG who despite being online since he was a wee cringey lad has managed to be loveably autistic and has avoided stepping in internet shit all this time. He just draws cool stuff and makes goblin noises at videogames while keeping to himself.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
There's a small Youtuber named Mr. Gentleman who I have been rather impressed with. He might qualify.

Since 2015 (the first ep was remastered later) he's been putting together a massive multi-part documentary on the history of JRPGs. It's pretty educational and well crafted. He started in the 8-bit era, and has only recently breached into the 16-bit era.

Playlist of the series:

Probably like 10 hours of decent content there, so far. No sperging. No autistic takes. No drama. He very briefly asks God to bless the viewer at the end of every episode (so he's probably not an SJW nutcase, even if you don't appreciate or care about the sentiment). I'd like to see him continue to grow. It's good stuff.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this is the right place for this guy. He's a pretty based autist/ tard. I normally have almost no sympathy for autists/mongs, but this guy speaks to me at the heart level. He's honest and often poignant:

Also , he looks like The Hessian from Sleepy Hollow, which is rather based itself.

Attachments

• 1604883686003.png
    1604883686003.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Hessian.PNG
    Hessian.PNG
    388.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Exorbital Columnations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say NeoUnrealist, but I may be wrong because I don't actually follow anybody's twitter or anything like that.