Anti Vaccine Conspirators

Status
Not open for further replies.

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
These are people who would rather listen to a playboy model than doctors. They blame vaccines for Autism and AIDS without any real unbiased scientific evidence. They would rather their kids die of polio than just get a free fucking vaccine.

Basically, they're unwittingly starting the next epidemic.

They are very easy to troll. Just show them facts. That's all you need to do.

For maximum trolling effectiveness, show them this video:
[youtube]RLcOz4EKrxg[/youtube]

Discuss

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
In Jenny's defense, she was a Playmate of the Year.

So she was way hotter than a run of the mill bunny back in '94.

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
GrandNumberOfPounds said:
Yes, sad to say, people would rather get medical advice from a former Playboy bunny than from someone who has graduated from med school.

She's not even that hot.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to get a flu vaccine every year, that's just nonsense. I see these ads for that shit every year, bah. I do definitely support it for at-risk people like the elderly or kids in third world countries. As for vaccines for bigger, badder shit like polio, tetanus, etc, hell yes, I was vaccinated last year for tDap. I don't see how anyone could be against vaccines for serious shit. If there was a vaccine for AIDS, cancer, or other REALLY serious shit, I'd totally get one.

Also, to the OP - vaccines aren't always free. I was charged for the one I got last year, though my insurance paid for it. I've only heard of free vaccines in programs to help third world people and all that.

Edit - wait, seriously? v a c c i n e changes to :briefs: ???

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
I'm not going to get a flu vaccine every year, that's just nonsense. I see these ads for that shit every year, bah. I do definitely support it for at-risk people like the elderly or kids in third world countries. As for DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS for bigger, badder shit like polio, tetanus, etc, hell yes, I was vaccinated last year for tDap. I don't see how anyone could be against DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS for serious shit. If there was a vaccine for AIDS, cancer, or other REALLY serious shit, I'd totally get one.

Also, to the OP - DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS aren't always free. I was charged for the one I got last year, though my insurance paid for it. I've only heard of free DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS in programs to help third world people and all that.

Edit - wait, seriously? v a c c i n e changes to :briefs: ???

The big ones you get at birth usually are paid for by the bill with no extra charge. Those are the ones I meant.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before vaccines, McCarthy seriously bought into the Indigo Children bullshit.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I find it depressing that people listen to "celebrity" retards and medical frauds more then respected experts and real medical professionals. Dangerous diseases we have eradicated (or close to it) in the west are going to make a comeback because of people screaming that minuscule and non-existent risks outweigh the benefits of being prevented cancer, life-long crippling aftereffects, and death.

There are also people who believe that we over vaccinate so society is actually sicker than ever and that vaccines go against God's will. All just as crazy.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I tend to not take vaccines due to personal experience. Everytime I took the flu vaccine, I ended up with the flu months later. When I stopped getting the flu shot, I didn't get the flu for three years.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Can we stop giving Jcrowley attention? It's what he wants.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't heard about these anti-vaccine conspirators until after reading a few articles about them in Cracked.
http://www.cracked.com/article_20007_5-ridiculous-lies-that-fooled-whole-world_p2.html Number 1 is a anti-vaccine activist.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-7953-anti-vaccine-movement/ List of anti-vaccine crusaders, including MacCarthy.
http://www.cracked.com/article_1862...auses-ever-made-famous-by-celebrities_p2.html McCarthy at #1 unsurprisingly.
Honestly, these people are fools. They think getting a vaccine will get you something like autism. Seriously, what's worse: autism or measles?
As some have sad, it is stupid and sad that people would rather listen to a former Playboy bunny than a credited medical doctor.

A Witty Name

A Witty Title
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is real? I thought this was just from the radio in Grand Theft Auto V.

Fialovy

isekai'd magical girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, people don't realize that autism is actually managable and with new treatments and programs coming out to make these children successful, this really stems from the fact that people are scared of autism and it is often over-exaggerated. Many of these kids that are diagnosed are more high-functioning than one realizes which is why its 1 in 50. That's what happens when you recently change the diagnostic criteria. Even if the kids does have a severe case of autism, again, there are plenty of treatments coming out so that it is liveable and provided, you have good parenting skills and are diligent when it comes to treatment (and make sure to research every treatment option to weed out the hokey ones), the child does have a chance to function in society.

I'm vaccinating any children I have no questions asked. If any of them do have autism, it will probably be from genetics. My cousin is diagnosed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.