Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
index.jpg

The newest craze sweeping parenthood: not only killing your own child, but taking down families around you.

The Anti-Vaccine Movement is notable for having a shit ton of ridiculous and ugly websites that try to scare parents into letting their children contract highly treatable and usually deadly diseases. There are a lot of ties to the pro-life and anti-vaccination movements, which usually alleges a ridiculous increase in autism because of modern vaccinations:

Picture 20.png

Picture 10.png

lol.png

The anti-vaxxers are not limited to fringe websites, unfortunately. There are quite a few users on tumblr, of all sites, that love to talk about the evils of 'unnatural' vaccinations:

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

This whole blog is a goldmine on tumblr.

Finally, we have actual books being published for children about why not to vaccinate:

tumblr_inline_nj6jmzfazi1qe2hm2.png

Discuss.

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people disgust me. Because apparently a relatively treatable disorder is worse than dying of diseases we almost eliminated 100 years ago. Personally, I'll say that if you don't want to vaccinate your children, you shouldn't have any more children or you should be charged with endangering the public.

Last edited:

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/

For a serious movement, it's kind of obvious that they don't have any web devs - the VLA came to my attention when I saw them on a social media website after someone got sent their stickers - they're fear mongering and insane.

These guys are apparently led by Eileen Dannemann, who is the director of the National Coalition of Organized Women. Who should have her own thread entirely.

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2015/02/08/end-game-transhumanism-DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS-mandates-agenda-21-chemtrails-gmos-common-core-education/

• Already over 100,000 people have cochlear implants, which have a direct neural connection.
  • One-third of all US military missions will be unmanned by 2015.
  • Cyborg soldiers and bipedal machine avatars will allow remote operation.
  • Stealth bombers undetectable by radar, retina enhancement and self-replicating nanobots already exist

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/ For a serious movement, it's kind of obvious that they don't have any web devs - the VLA came to my attention when I saw them on a social media website after someone got sent their stickers - they're fear mongering and insane.
It's crazy that they think all of these are bad things. Oh no! People can actually have a better life with machines! People won't die as much in wars! I want this world to be more like this!

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
I did a paper on Andrew Wakefield, the douchebag doctor that basically started this mess of a trend. Vaccination fears and protests have been around since the dawn of vaccination but Wakefield was the one that started the 'IT MAKES YOUR KIDS AUTISTIC' freakout. The guy was barred because not only was his evidence poor but he broke ethics and invaded the privacy of his child patients via medical procedures. So a quack gets proven to be a quack and somehow got an army of white knights I guess because he made an enemy of BIG PHARMA, BIG MEDICINE and THE GOVERNMENT which always attracts conspiracy loons. Jenny McCarthy ended up becoming the figurehead of the movement a number of years later.

People like these and the anti-seatbelt folk (oh they fucking exist) are the reason why education is fucking important. Fuck these people for ruining Disneyland (as well as endangering the lives of those who legitimately cannot get the vaccination).

Finally, we have actual books being published for children about why not to vaccinate:

View attachment 15368

Discuss.
I always wanted to look inside this book. The cover looks like the kid is having wild hallucinations before dying an awful death of measles.

Ultimate Grisby

kiwifarms.net
Incidentally, quite a few vegan blogs on tumblr have come out against vaccination (because they contain "egg" and also "human cells"):

View attachment 15377

View attachment 15378
View attachment 15376
This bullshit can be proven wrong by just showing how fucking fast the diseases declined after the introduction of their vaccinations. Smallpox rates dropped like a stone between the 1950's and 1970's when the world decided to eliminate the disease. Also it's good to see old 'MSG is so scurry' when it's no more harmful than salt.

caffeinated_wench

kiwifarms.net
Fuck that noise. Risking your child dying or suffering the long-term consequences of catching these diseases because of some non-existent link to autism is stupid.

In addition to all the other stupid bullshit, I've always been a fan of the underlying message that having your child die a horrible death from a preventable disease is preferable to having to raise a child with autism.

And by "being a fan" I mean "absolutely disgusted by".
This, pretty much.

Ultimate Grisby

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no real tests have been done to prove the safety of these vaccinations! Besides, you know, all the tests that were done....but those don't count cuz BIG PHARMA!

Holy damn how can people swallow this? But I guess Wakefield proved that people are willing to swallow anything if it comes from a supposed expert in the field.
Conspiracy theorists have always been around. It's the idea that there's some evil force out there that's pulling the strings and the cause of your/the world's problems. And given the crazy shit that governments have done, it makes it easier for conspiracy theories to believe even the most inane bullshit. Thousands of doctors and scientists have shown that vaccinations don't cause autism but the few that did are seen as the underdogs and rebels against the evil that is Big Pharma/the government.

People think there's a second gunman in JFK's assassination. People think there were explosives rigged in the Twin Towers. Conspiracy theorists are always around. It's just when it comes to being anti-vax, they actually endanger the public health until the next conspiracy theorist decides that lighting matches in a gas-filled room is perfectly safe.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the weirdest things about anti-vaxxers is that they refuse to see that correlation =/= causation. I mean, we could say that since we had more wiccans, global warming has become more of an issue. Those DAMN DIRTY WITCHES. :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

Screenshot (17).png

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 15363

The newest craze sweeping parenthood: not only killing your own child, but taking down families around you.

The Anti-DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS Movement is notable for having a shit ton of ridiculous and ugly websites that try to scare parents into letting their children contract highly treatable and usually deadly diseases. There are a lot of ties to the pro-life and anti-vaccination movements, which usually alleges a ridiculous increase in autism because of modern vaccinations:

View attachment 15364

View attachment 15365

View attachment 15370

The anti-vaxxers are not limited to fringe websites, unfortunately. There are quite a few users on tumblr, of all sites, that love to talk about the evils of 'unnatural' vaccinations:

View attachment 15367
This whole blog is a goldmine on tumblr.

View attachment 15368

Discuss.
As someone who works in education? FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

I work with kids on a daily basis. Kids with a huge array of medical problems. These range from immunodeficient disorders to medical and developmental disorders. Suffice to say, about once a year, even with the bulk of the school getting vaccinated, and vaccinations being mandatory by the company itself (trust me, $20 for a shot > losing a week or more of work due to illness), we have periodic apocalyptic outbreaks of various infections because some fucking brain-genius parent decided, in their infinite wisdom, that not vaccinating against common conditions and then sending their little darling to school when obviously fucking sick was the greatest idea in the history of the universe.

A few times, this has made people go: "Seriously, what the fuck‽" when say, some student with fucking MRSA got sent to school, or a child turns out to have some ridiculously preventable disease. And then when you hear that previously wiped-the-fuck-out diseases are making a resurgence, it's time to fucking stop a moment and remember the cost of this.

I've said it countless times, and it's one of the few things I stand pretty much clear on: If I ever find out a student on my bus is the child of an anti-vaxxer, I'm off that run. Period. No fucking debate. I will not put myself and other children in jeopardy just because a parent is fucking stupid. I'll ignore the obvious bullshittery - the fact that the Anti-Vaxx bullshit stems from a lie, has been debunked as horse-shit ages ago, and that it has no basis in reality - but I don't fucking have to, because Penn and Teller fucking did that for me:

I believe that parents who don't vaccinate, and whose children become crippled or who, through said lack of vaccination, become disease vectors, should be held criminally prosecutable. I understand things like Christian Science and Naturalism being religious reasons to abstain - I respect that - but your right to have your beliefs inviolate end when that right costs people their rights to life and to live a not-crippled life.

Ultimate Grisby

kiwifarms.net
One of the weirdest things about anti-vaxxers is that they refuse to see that correlation =/= causation. I mean, we could say that since we had more wiccans, global warming has become more of an issue. Those DAMN DIRTY WITCHES. :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

View attachment 15380
I drank chocolate tard cum when I was little. Now I have AIDS. The truth is out there, sheeple.

100 Whole Bepis

Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man
kiwifarms.net
In certain parts of Canada there's been a resurgence of infectious diseases because there's so many people buying into this crap that herd immunity is weakening. In 2013 there were 14 cases of measles province-wide. Last year there were over 200. And yet the rates of autism and allergies haven't changed. Thanks, anti-vaxxers!

Last edited:

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone who works in education? FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

I work with kids on a daily basis. Kids with a huge array of medical problems. These range from immunodeficient disorders to medical and developmental disorders. Suffice to say, about once a year, even with the bulk of the school getting vaccinated, and vaccinations being mandatory by the company itself (trust me, $20 for a shot > losing a week or more of work due to illness), we have periodic apocalyptic outbreaks of various infections because some fucking brain-genius parent decided, in their infinite wisdom, that not vaccinating against common conditions and then sending their little darling to school when obviously fucking sick was the greatest idea in the history of the universe.

A few times, this has made people go: "Seriously, what the fuck‽" when say, some student with fucking MRSA got sent to school, or a child turns out to have some ridiculously preventable disease. And then when you hear that previously wiped-the-fuck-out diseases are making a resurgence, it's time to fucking stop a moment and remember the cost of this.

I've said it countless times, and it's one of the few things I stand pretty much clear on: If I ever find out a student on my bus is the child of an anti-vaxxer, I'm off that run. Period. No fucking debate. I will not put myself and other children in jeopardy just because a parent is fucking stupid. I'll ignore the obvious bullshittery - the fact that the Anti-Vaxx bullshit stems from a lie, has been debunked as horse-shit ages ago, and that it has no basis in reality - but I don't fucking have to, because Penn and Teller fucking did that for me:

I believe that parents who don't vaccinate, and whose children become crippled or who, through said lack of vaccination, become disease vectors, should be held criminally prosecutable. I understand things like Christian Science and Naturalism being religious reasons to abstain - I respect that - but your right to have your beliefs inviolate end when that right costs people their rights to life and to live a not-crippled life.
My mother similarly has been an educator for about 30 years. In 1998, a teenager at a school she taught at died from measles-- he had cancer, but some Christian Science students objected to the mandatory vaccinations on religious grounds and killed him.

Similar thing this year: pertussis outbreak in one of her schools has another immunocompromised kid hospitalized.

I don't believe in religious right not to vaccinate, unless you're gonna home school your kid or put them in a bubble.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino