Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The victim complex on this person is so great they even came up with an evil pro-vaxxer working in a fucking homeopathic clinic shaming their own customers for buying their shit instead of real medicine
They've worked so long at this store that they no longer believe in homeopathy but they also can't leave.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
"The disease is preventable by taking a vaccine, but the child wasn’t vaccinated. Nor is he still."
There's no excuse for these parents, they saw what happened, they know these diseases are actually horrible now, they saw doctors can actually do great things by healing their kid, yet still would rather kill him than admit wrongdoing

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The disease is preventable by taking a vaccine, but the child wasn’t vaccinated. Nor is he still."
There's no excuse for these parents, they saw what happened, they know these diseases are actually horrible now, they saw doctors can actually do great things by healing their kid, yet still would rather kill him than admit wrongdoing
If I were that kid, I'd feel like my parents hate me.

Anonimo

My kingdom for a facepalm rating
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, with policies banning people who aren’t vaccinated from traveling or getting into public places gaining steam as of late, where would people who legitimately can’t get vaccinated fit into this? Are there some sort of exemptions, e.g. if you can get medical papers from a doctor or some sort of genetic test that proves it?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, with policies banning people who aren’t vaccinated from traveling or getting into public places gaining steam as of late, where would people who legitimately can’t get vaccinated fit into this? Are there some sort of exemptions, e.g. if you can get medical papers from a doctor or some sort of genetic test that proves it?
I'd assume so, as these laws are meant to protect immunocomprimised people, not ream them in the ass.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
You guys seem knowledgeable on the subject. Perhaps I could ask the question I was discussing with a friend earlier and we realized we were both unknowledgeable on the subject.

What country has the best vaccine plan?

Is it true that sweden has like half the vaccines planned for childhood than the US or is that some deceptive language?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
You guys seem knowledgeable on the subject. Perhaps I could ask the question I was discussing with a friend earlier and we realized we were both unknowledgeable on the subject.

What country has the best vaccine plan?

Is it true that sweden has like half the vaccines planned for childhood than the US or is that some deceptive language?
No idea whose plan would be best because in part that's due to different countries being at risk for different viruses. Countries with lots of elderly people might have the chicken pox vaccine very commonly given to prevent shingles while other countries only give it to you if you didn't get it yourself before age 18. Third world countries might still have vaccines for things which have been erradicated in other, wealthier countries (the bubonic plague still exists btw).
The United States, Canada, the UK, etc all have very large populations and lots of immigration and travel within them which means we just need more vaccinations than smaller places. Countries also might not require a particular vaccine as something doesn't exist there but will require that all travelers there have a vaccine against it just in case
At the end of the day though, most countries (at least first world countries) have pretty similar amounts of required vaccines and dosages. Though unfortunately some countries are trying to find ways to reduce dosages and change safe ingredients simply to try and please the idiots which wastes time, money, and researchers
Here's a site with a bit of info about the Sweden thing among other interesting things: https://vaxopedia.org/2017/04/23/immunization-schedules-from-other-countries/

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom got the Mumps when she was a kid and from what she told me it was obviously a horrible experience. Not just from feeling sick but she was suffering from scary hallucinations from it along with less treatment because of allergies.

After the story she told me I can't believe parents would allow their kids to go through an illness like that.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom got the Mumps when she was a kid and from what she told me it was obviously a horrible experience. Not just from feeling sick but she was suffering from scary hallucinations from it along with less treatment because of allergies.

After the story she told me I can't believe parents would allow their kids to go through an illness like that.
It's a shame they never think that far ahead of such dangers.

I see this has happened...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/nyregion/measles-outbreak-rockland-county.html

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame they never think that far ahead of such dangers.

I see this has happened...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/nyregion/measles-outbreak-rockland-county.html
When I see these types of stories I'm grateful that my mom had enough common sense to have me get all my vaccinations. One thing that creeped me out was a personal story I read many years ago where a school nurse was claiming that some antivax parents faked vaccination notes because children who weren't vaccinated weren't allowed to go to school.

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I see these types of stories I'm grateful that my mom had enough common sense to have me get all my vaccinations. One thing that creeped me out was a personal story I read many years ago where a school nurse was claiming that some antivax parents faked vaccination notes because children who weren't vaccinated weren't allowed to go to school.
Damn. That is the most dishonest thing any parent would do to any child.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino