Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean its pretty obvious that vaccines cause autism, and seeing how this site has the greatest interest in autistic people, I figured kiwifarms has the biggest agenda to shill for vaccines, I didn't expect to go up against such a resistance, muh science and studies were no match.
in all seriousness though, I just wanted to play devils advocate but im probably done with this thread.

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well this happened:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cruise-ship-st-lucia-quarantined-over-confirmed-measles-case-n1000751

Cruise ship in St. Lucia quarantined over confirmed measles case
St. Lucia Coast Guard confirmed the vessel bears the same name as one owned and operated by the Church of Scientology.

May 1, 2019, 2:25 PM EDT / Updated May 1, 2019, 4:45 PM EDT
By David K. Li, Daniela Mencos and Meg Tirrell
A cruise ship with nearly 300 passengers and crew was ordered quarantined in the Caribbean port of St. Lucia after a case of measles was confirmed on board, island health officials said Wednesday.

One female crew member has a confirmed case and St. Lucian authorities said they've been working in close consultation with the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA).

The ship has been under quarantine since Monday morning, officials said.

"Measles in a highly contagious disease. Anyone who is not adequately immunized against measles can contract the disease, if there has been close contact with a confirmed case," according to a statement issued Wednesday by Dr. Merlene Fredericks-James, the island nation's chief medical officer. "It is therefore likely that other persons on the boat may have been exposed."

"The ship’s doctor has the confirmed case in isolation on the ship," Dr. Fredericks-James added. "The individual is in stable condition."

St. Lucian health officials declined to name the ship involved.

But St. Lucia Coast Guard Sgt. Victor Theodore told NBC News that the vessel involved is named "Freewinds," which is the name of a 440-foot cruise ship owned and operated by the Church of Scientology

Theodore identified the quarantined craft as the same one that's listed on the church's website.

While no one has been allowed to leave the ship, St. Lucian authorities said they don't have the authority to keep it from leaving.

For now, the ship is scheduled to leave St. Lucia at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, officials said.

HEALTHWhat is a cruise ship quarantine? St. Lucia liner detained after measles outbreak

NIGHTLY-NEWSMeasles scare: Packed theatre possibly exposed, cruise ship quarantined in Caribbean
"The ship can leave our port, but we have no jurisdiction over their next destination," Dr. Fredericks-James told NBC News.

A Scientology spokesperson could not be immediately reached for comment on Wednesday.

Download the NBC News app for breaking news and politics

The Pan American Health Organization said it's aware of the measles case on this cruise ship, but declined to comment or reveal any additional details.

The once-vanquished disease has made a surprising comeback in recent months, with more than 700 cases reported in the United States this year, officials said.

It's the highest number of reported cases in the U.S. in a year since 1994. The had been declared eliminated in 2000.

Southern California health officials have even asked fans of the blockbuster movie “Avengers: Endgame” to check their ticket stubs.

That's because a California woman in her 20s, with a confirmed case of measles, went to the see the superhero movie at the AMC in Fullerton. Anyone who was at that theater between 11 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. on Friday is being urged to get a screening.
That's right a Scientology cruise ship got a case of the measles. So now the entire ship of 300 people who were in a theater are to be contained.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Well this happened:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cruise-ship-st-lucia-quarantined-over-confirmed-measles-case-n1000751

That's right a Scientology cruise ship got a case of the measles. So now the entire ship of 300 people who were in a theater are to be contained.
At least they were nice enough to quarantine themselves
Also it's kind of funny because Scientology is actually not against vaccination, only psychiatry and mental health in general. Though the recruits are taught some pretty crazy stuff so it makes sense they thought their brain wave sessions could train their bodies to combat all diseases or whatever these people were thinking. The church definitely won't stop them from thinking it seeing as it'll make them keep paying for more though

• Agree
Reactions: SunLightStreak

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At least they were nice enough to quarantine themselves
Also it's kind of funny because Scientology is actually not against vaccination, only psychiatry and mental health in general. Though the recruits are taught some pretty crazy stuff so it makes sense they thought their brain wave sessions could train their bodies to combat all diseases or whatever these people were thinking. The church definitely won't stop them from thinking it seeing as it'll make them keep paying for more though
They're also a bunch of crazies so craziness is often co-morbid. One of these cultists is more likely than the general population also to be an antivaxer or some other kind of nutjob.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a powerlevel, my grandma was blinded due to measles.

So the antivax movement is getting worse-- they are now on this thing about "BIG PHARMA WANT MONEY. VACCINES BAD. AREN'T LONG TERM IMMUNITY".

Taking immunology, I literally am just like "...girl, you're going to get painful shingles" plus, the immunity isn't necessary life long. It can also cause complications. BUT BUT, BIG PHARMA BAD AND WORSE.

Oh, and let's not forget this little gem I found on exposing your children to measles because, according to them, the MMR measles vaccine is more deadly than measles according to some weird fucked up statistic where 100 kids died over the course of 10 years, and not quoting the statistics where measles killed about 400-450 kids per year.

I'm sorry, these people are getting dangerous and something needs to get done with this.

Last edited:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why must sheer, pure idiocy exist in the human population's genes?

Why, dear shitposting Gods do we always have to a small minority that needs to be vocal and stupid.

...That all being said, we wouldn't have Kiwi Farms without them, so...

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
the furries are also jumping on the anti-vax bandwagon.

View attachment 760198
because those diseases can mutate and can get stronger. To the point where they'll affect adults who have vaccinated. Some vaccines also need to be boosted and not everyone does that.

People who don't vax should also be the biggest vaccination promoters because if someone else gets sick, so will you.

Reactions: MeatRokket08

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
the furries are also jumping on the anti-vax bandwagon.

View attachment 760198
It's r.etards like this that give furries a bad name. My standard response always has been, and always will be: [citation needed]. I couldn't care less what your opinions are. If opinions are like arseholes in that everybody has them, then they can't be worth all that much. What I care about is evidence. There is no scientific debate about the efficacy and safety of vaccines, because there is no debate to be had. Vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective time and time again. Science does not stop to consider your opinion just because you do not agree with the outcome. This is not how science works. We hypothesize, test, verify, and adjust our methodologies based on new evidence.

If you think vaccines are harmful, which they're not, but if you think they are, show your evidence. It's really that simple.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, but this shit is still vitally important. Diseases eradicated in the west are back thanks to these r.etards.

• Agree
Reactions: FukuMuku

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see anti vaxxers use the hygeine hypothesis to justify not vaccinating their kids. Because exposing your kids to natural microbes is totally the same thing as exposing them to measles.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
Measles is natural.
So is fire, rattlesnakes, and cholera. Just because something's natural doesn't mean it's safe.

Which they then put in the vaccines.
Why would they do that? Actually, that's my question for all antivaxxers. Why? What could the government, and Big Pharma possibly gain directly poisoning its citizens? Money? Power? Population control? Tell me. I really wanna know your reasoning for this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino