• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I. LOVE. HIM.

Not quite enough to get him vaccinated though. Better dead than autistic though, am I right?

Also lmao, if two 11-year-olds in the history of ever actually had a conversation like this I'll eat my shoe.

Potatoes cure vaccines, you heard it here.

This is hilarious.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 844711

I. LOVE. HIM.

Not quite enough to get him vaccinated though. Better dead than autistic though, am I right?

Also lmao, if two 11-year-olds in the history of ever actually had a conversation like this I'll eat my shoe.

View attachment 844716

Potatoes cure vaccines, you heard it here.

View attachment 844722

This is hilarious.
That first one could have been a heavily edited version of reality but I doubt it. I can see a kid saying they're getting their shots that day only to be told by the anti-vaxxer kid "oh no! Don't you know how dangerous they are??? Mommy says they're bad and doctors are evil people for giving them" which would likely freak the other kid out because why would their friend lie? Plus, the flu shot hurts therefore it would make sense that it's bad, especially if the kid isn't keen on getting it to begin with.

I hate how "proud" these parents are that their kids "think for themselves" by reciting word for word what their parents tell them. It's like being proud your kid did well on math homework after telling them all the answers and them writing them down blindly. Except in this case the parents are giving them all the wrong answers and then getting mad when the teacher gives the child a bad grade but still are happy the kid did what they were told

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
How many of these anti-vaxers would refuse the rabies vaccine if bitten by a rabid animal?

All of them would take it.

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
Lol
Fully rabid = one of the worst deaths out there from a virus.

And the rabies vaccination is given once you are infected, not before. That person is dumb.

There are a ton of rabies patient videos on YT from India. Looks bad. Sad thing is that it is mostly children whose family can't afford or live near the vaccine.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Because only babies go to professionals for help. Why go to doctors when you're sick? Why have someone build your house for you? Why call a professional when you renovate your bathroom? Learn how to do everything yourself snowflake!

Oh also, why develop immunity safely through exposure from a vaccine when you can get exposed to the live virus in larger quantities instead?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
"Grug am concerned. Grugling is sick, but medicine man want to give him potion. Oog tell me potion make Grugling talk funny and worship Hedgehog God. True?"
"This definitely true. Eeg never seen inside of medicine man's hut, but Garga tell me this also. Many people can't be wrong."

Barnard

kiwifarms.net
Antivaxxers have managed to cause a 300% spike in measles around here. I suppose it could have been worse, since measles has very low mortality in developed countries, but I've also heard about a recent measles epidemic in the United Kingdom that killed a few people and these entirely avoidable deaths were quite real, unlike the autism and toxins hogwash. Good job.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino