Anti-Whiteness Among Progressives, Liberals and Leftists - Or why do White liberals hate Whitey so much?

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
I’ve always felt that in many cases, “white” is just a stand-in for any number of groups that are the real target of their ire. If you read between the lines, you can tell that depending on the topic, they’re actually griping about either rural blue-collar conservatives, middle-class suburbanites, yuppies, or even just “normies” in general. Sure, all these groups might be majority white, but how often is anybody really targeting both rural blue-collar workers and yuppies with the same argument?

I think the more casual, Reddit-tier types who's main political motivation is "fuck you, dad" latch onto this sort of anti-whiteness because it’s a way to signal to the intersectional, academic types that they support and agree with them, and a way to signal their enlightenment to each other.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
White guilt today is what Indulgences were back in the middle ages. A permission slip to be greedy and sinful as long as you make the correct bona fides to the Religion of the Day. Back in the middle ages, a nobleman could buy his way out of Hell via buying an Indulgence, that is, donating a large amount of money or land to the Church. The idea was that the good the noble did by giving to the Church would offset the evil the noble did by murdering a rival, sleeping with his friends' wives, or whatever sin he was seeking absolution for. White Guilt and the call for Reparations is what the white aristocratic class of the modern US do when they want to be absolved of the sin of being rich, greedy bastards who fuck over the Working Class with their economic/corporate policies and rope blacks into the Inner City Welfare Plantation/For Profit Prison System. There's also all that land they own that their ancestors took from the Indians way long ago and which they don't want to give back. The beauty of White Guilt is that Neoliberals and RINOS don't have to give back any of the wealth they hustled, they just have to look really sorry, virtue signal, throw open the doors of the country to let in brown immigrants, and direct government tax money to Dem Programs.

A lot of black people who support White Guilt are, as stated, "going along for the ride." Why not? It's not like you're going to make Drug Dealer or Politician money through honest work in this day and age anyhow...

A lot of poorer white folks who support White Guilt are soycunts like MovieBob who think that parroting Elitest opinions will net them asspats and pussy. A lot of them genuinely loathe themselves like white, neckbearded Uncle Ruckuses. And a lot of them just picked this shit up in colleges where brainwashing white kids into hating their culture and ancestry is common practice.
Exactly. White guilt is basically the white American left's version of original sin. You can never really atone for it though. According to white guilt, you must always grovel to non-whites and let them humiliate, take advantage of, and hurt you no matter what. Because you were born white, you must live the rest of your life feeling bad about existing in the first place. The only "ethical" consideration of white guilt is whether non-whites are happy or not. How they're happy is never an issue.

I've admitted this before, but I used to be afflicted with white guilt so I know this shit from experience. I'm embarrassed, because looking back I see that white guilt is neither a constructive nor positive force. No one benefits from it because it's the lowest common denominator. It's both haunting and horrifying to me to see that white guilt is more prominent than ever. Seeing a whole chunk of society collectively throwing itself under the bus is like watching a nightmare unfold.

Long story short, I snapped out of it for a variety of reasons: negative personal experiences, current events, and learning more about world history. It's possible to find unbiased sources of historical information if you look hard enough. I know you guys already know that though!

Maratus volans

Peacock Spider
kiwifarms.net
Explicit anti-whiteness has its roots in Postcolonial Theory, which was reacting to the White Man's Burden and the myths of European superiority that justified the European colonial project.

Certainly, "bringing the light of civilization to the barbarians" has been a constant trope of empire expansion throughout history and throughout the world, but I think Europeans' faith in it was shattered by the savagery and destruction of the two World Wars. It's hard to maintain the illusion that your people and civilization are inherently superior to the lesser peoples you've conquered when your own continent has been ravaged by the pointless but efficient mass killing of World War I trench warfare or the city-leveling aerial bombardment of World War II.

I think, following that, the appetite to hold onto colonies as a prestige project, for national glory, evaporated. The White Man's Burden soured from, "civilizing force" to, "paying penance for our sins." Every empire in history has committed atrocities against conquered peoples or barbarian tribes, but as far as we know this anti-whiteness is unique because European self-confidence was so thoroughly broken by the wars, and making amends for those atrocities might have felt like a way to heal from the senseless industrial killing of the first half of the twentieth century. Add in the nihilism of post-modernism (itself a reaction to the mythos-busting of the wars), and you get the foundations for the anti-whiteness we have today.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Do I hear internalized racism? I think I hear internalized racism. Get with the program, BIPOC, whitey needs to go.
Yes, yes, parroting the most pants-on-head retarded views of radicals back at people on the other side of the aisle is fun, isn't it. How's the hunt for Tom Hanks's secret child-kidnapping tunnels going, BTW?

Romper Stomper

Spookbuster
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate whitey and I'm probably one of the most fanatical commies on the site. Most of that anti-white shit you think the left spouts (and they do do it) is massively signal boosted by virtue of being on the internet. 99 percent of leftists you would talk too offline are very much focused on class struggle first. Deconstructing whiteness is just liberal white guilt bullshit, and I can promise you liberals get the bullet too.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. White guilt is basically the white American left's version of original sin. You can never really atone for it though. According to white guilt, you must always grovel to non-whites and let them humiliate, take advantage of, and hurt you no matter what. Because you were born white, you must live the rest of your life feeling bad about existing in the first place. The only "ethical" consideration of white guilt is whether non-whites are happy or not. How they're happy is never an issue.

I've admitted this before, but I used to be afflicted with white guilt so I know this shit from experience. I'm embarrassed, because looking back I see that white guilt is neither a constructive nor positive force. No one benefits from it because it's the lowest common denominator. It's both haunting and horrifying to me to see that white guilt is more prominent than ever. Seeing a whole chunk of society collectively throwing itself under the bus is like watching a nightmare unfold.

Long story short, I snapped out of it for a variety of reasons: negative personal experiences, current events, and learning more about world history. It's possible to find unbiased sources of historical information if you look hard enough. I know you guys already know that though!
Even aliens are driven to insanity from white guilt.

Donker

kiwifarms.net
As an actual leftist who has been among leftist activist circles for decades. I can tell you exactly what it comes from.
Upper middle class kids learning that they're upper middle class kids built on wealth from exploitation and Imperialism and then because they aren't really Marxists and view things through the lens of liberal moralism and Neoliberal individualism over Marxist materialism, they start questioning "Am I a bad person?" and to basically "prove" they're good, they must rid their "original sin" of being white through self flagellation and being an "ally" to minority groups in the most cringy ways possible. This is why they also start taking on Black mannerisms and often start acting like cringe sassy soul sistas and wiggers, they are cleansing their "sin" of being white.
You also have to understand, there is a massive industry behind this. "Diversity training" is a $8 billion industry a year in the US alone, has lots of connections to groups like the Democrats and Liberal professional activists and they're making fucktonnes of money. When you got dragged by your boss into a stupid ass mandatory diversity training sesh, that most likely white woman that was telling you how racist you were, was probably making like a few grand for just 1 and a 1/2 hours work.

I have so many cringy stories of trust fund kiddie woketards on the left I've dealt with, with their straight-up bigotry against white people while seemingly thinking they're sassy black ladies.

As a Marxist, I literally own MIC stocks, Stocks in Tobacco, stocks in Fossil Fuels, Renewables and shit all over the place. Am I a bad person? Who gives a shit, I live in Capitalism and I need $$$. Moralism has nothing to do with a materialist approach and why should I give a shit about morality in a system I have no control over?
As the first chapter of the Communist manifesto states:
The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his “natural superiors”, and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, than callous “cash payment”. It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation.
...The bourgeoisie has disclosed how it came to pass that the brutal display of vigour in the Middle Ages, which reactionaries so much admire, found its fitting complement in the most slothful indolence. It has been the first to show what man’s activity can bring about. It has accomplished wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals; it has conducted expeditions that put in the shade all former Exoduses of nations and crusades.
...The bourgeoisie, by the rapid improvement of all instruments of production, by the immensely facilitated means of communication, draws all, even the most barbarian, nations into civilisation. The cheap prices of commodities are the heavy artillery with which it batters down all Chinese walls, with which it forces the barbarians’ intensely obstinate hatred of foreigners to capitulate. It compels all nations, on pain of extinction, to adopt the bourgeois mode of production; it compels them to introduce what it calls civilisation into their midst, i.e., to become bourgeois themselves. In one word, it creates a world after its own image.

The bourgeoisie has subjected the country to the rule of the towns. It has created enormous cities, has greatly increased the urban population as compared with the rural, and has thus rescued a considerable part of the population from the idiocy of rural life.
Do these people think the guy that wrote this would be "awww sad am I a bad person for growing up from petty nobility?". No of course not. Liberalism has rotted the minds of the left and they only Larp as Marxists due to cool aesthetics just like far rightoids larp the Wehrmacht.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Lots of good answers here, but if I had to shorten the answers, I'd say it comes down to two major things:

True believers have a white savior hero complex, and bashing white people while worshipping "POC" makes them feel like heroes, plus, as someone else said, like they're getting back at mom and dad or whichever other white people in their lives they've got issues with. They rarely ever expect to have to make personal sacrifices themselves, and if they do, they expect to be able to trade those sacrifices for more than their worth in asspats and recognition for being a good ally. Many of them are also rich kids, so they genuinely believe that anti-white sentiment is harmless because they think that every white person has a life just as privileged and resilient as theirs.

Then there are the manipulators. People who know that the anti-white binary they're pushing is at the very least an oversimplification, if not outright bullshit, but don't care. They gain profit, and most importantly, power from this narrative. Majority white countries are currently still the most wealthy and powerful countries in the world. Majority white countries also tend to have some form of representative government, which means that in theory you can't fuck over the majority in these countries too hard or they'll take political action to stop it. If you want to loot and plunder them without limit, how do you overcome this? Brainwash as much of the population as possible into thinking that acting against the majority racial demographic's social and economic interests is not only harmless, but an active good.

Hence "dismantling white privilege" and "deconstructing whiteness." The manipulators aren't really "leftists" in the traditional sense, but since leftism is the politics of the inferiority complex, it's the natural political movement for them to seize control of to accomplish their goals.

Mr_Sam_Bones

Home-schooled & lonely
kiwifarms.net
Why do liberals hate whitey so much? Because it's profitable to our international corporate hegemony, by undermining rights, standards of living, homogeneity and trust they fill their pockets, it's why the poor are getting poorer and why more and more people feel the need to lock their door when their grandparents didn't and its why unions are trashed. For someone to take these actions that are clearly detrimental against another one must feel like the one who is hurt deserved it, had it coming, or were necessary in order to maximize happiness/enact justice for some perceived wrong, to hurt someone you must hold him in contempt first, otherwise your mammalian, social brain won't let you sleep at night, unless you're some kind of psycho.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Forget about left or right. Forget about political ideology or their views on the economy. The elephant in room is that people today are very narcissistic and with social media prevalent, it's very easy for modern leftists to want to be seen as anti-racists, supporters of LGBT rights and all that clap-trap. Because it fuels their narcissism, and, well, it's politically correct. You wouldn't be on the other end where you become public enemy #1 in a witch hunt that will ruin your life. So pick your poison!

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you think leftists wanna kill Whitey so much

Because social justice and feminism are masks for communism, communism is a mask for bolshevism and bolshevism is a mask for judaism.

Jews hate the alamek. Alemekites are an ancient enemy to jews. Some have identified germans as alemekites, some have identified whites as such.

Of course there is tiers of initiation and esotericism to that. Let's look at the art sponsored by rothschilds.

downloadfile-143.jpg

downloadfile-105.jpg

downloadfile-126.jpg

Hmm it's hard to discern any intention or meaning from this, isn't it?

Okay so that's some of the diversion from those at the very top, who fund much of the anti-white propaganda in art and media.

What about a rank and file jew? They might be religious, they might be atheistic. But the chance that they don't have a deep fear of whites based on the holocaust is virtually 0.

They are offered free trips to israel and free trips from israel to the vamps in poland. Is there such a thing as a free lunch? Or is this the perfect opportunity to enforce ingroup prefference by convincing each other that kind blue eyed neighbours would turn on them with bloodthirst in an instant?

That is what jewish media reflects on me that whites are. Midsommar. Get out. Jolene. A serious man. Always the whites are the deepest of hippocrites, the most vicious, the most depraved. Then I have my life experiences and it's exactly the opposite.

The jews I have known were intellectually curious, interested in art and as such, initially natural friends to me. But they were also alcoholics, or sex fiends with disgusting hygiene and treating strangers poorly. Conversely white people are intitially standoffish, but almost invariably noble in their morals, trustworthy. Helpful and orderly. Sometimes a little naive about how they're viewed by others.

Making negative jokes about whites is common in left circles. It is reinforced by feminist sites, by social kustice sites, buzzfeed and such. But also in universities through gender studies, sociology. Couple of academics got mein kampf published by repackaging it about white toxic masculinity instead of jews.

And whenever whites want to organize the way every other group does, you'll be hit by the twin axes of "what is white?" and "nazi!"

---

For the elite, whites are on average too civicly minded to look away with corruption, that it is a constant deterrence to tyranny (though by no means immune to it). Much like colonists in the past, dividing and conquering is the goal. They do it with mass immigration and racemix propaganda.

Much like for native americans and tibetans, racemixing is a form of genocide. It's a way to eliminate a people. And also a path to control.

Tl;dr
Elite jews want to vanquish ancient enemy and control their lands
Average jews fear holocaust and lash out pre emptively
Average leftie denies the above but swallows any of the bluepills about white people

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Interesting take I've heard elsewhere:
Anonymous said:
This self hatred is a feature of leftism, not of any race. Look up communist history mao deplored what he called "han chauvinism"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_nationalism#Han_chauvinism

then there is the soviet union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya#Against_Great-Russian_chauvinism

Korenizatsiya (Russian: коренизация, IPA: [kərʲɪnʲɪˈzatsɨjə], Ukrainian: коренізація, romanized: korenizacija, "indigenization", or literally "putting down roots") was an early policy of the Soviet Union for the integration of non-Russian nationalities into the governments of their specific soviet republics. In the 1920s the policy of korenization (nativization) promoted representatives of the titular nation, and their national minorities, into the lower administrative-levels of the local government, bureaucracy, and nomenklatura of their Soviet republics. In Russian, the term korenizacija derives from korennoje naselenije (коренное население, "native population", or literally "root population").

Politically and culturally, the nativization policy aimed to eliminate Russian domination and culture in the said soviet republics. The de-Russification was forced even on ethnic Russians and their children. For example, all children in Ukraine were forced to learn the Ukrainian language. The policies of korenization facilitated the Communist Party's establishment of the local languages in government and education, in publishing, in culture, and in public life. In that manner, the cadre of the local Communist Party were promoted to every level of government, and ethnic Russians working in said governments were required to learn the local language and culture of the given Soviet republic.

Unyielding Stupidity

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
kiwifarms.net
Most of these White progressives deep down don't actually hate white people. If this was Nazi Germany, most of them would be bootlicking fascists, purely because that's the ideology the state apparatus supported at the time. I guarantee that if this elite-supported wave of anti-Whiteness dies down, they'll go back to being run-of-the-mill left-wing or center-left voters.