Anti-Woke Books - Real History and Science.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
(LGB&T related books) They're pertinent to the current climate but recommendations can be able anything that provides an interesting take or more nuance to any current issues. It'd be nice to include small blurbs as to why you're recommending them and what issues they address. Doesn't have to be exclusively LGB & T related.

Someone in the Tranny thread asked about reading material that wasn't as polluted by modern progressive acceptance posturing. Looking for contributions to books that stay truer to science, don't erase lgb history, and/or take a negative stance against troon talking points especially. Recommend books but reviews of the ones posted are helpful as well.

I'll recommend

91AsYiioDdL.jpg
44108994._SY475_.jpg
9780805006001.jpg
51ejxO91D-L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I've given the Abigail Shrier book to a close friend who was all up in the pc talking points and trans women are women, this book coupled with sharing articles about Yaniv finally broke down her resolve in parroting the pc talking points. She has two little girls herself. Reading resources have a surprising amount of power to sway people who won't necessarily agree to someone verbally giving advice against the support of the woke culture.

Last edited:

Existential MD

Certified Private Transvestigator
kiwifarms.net
Alice Dreger's Galileo's Middle Finger is an excellent primer and written by an academic with a uniquely insightful perspective/

She exposed fundamental problems with medical treatment of intersex people, and was later caught in the crosshairs of some of the most esteemed Troon activists after they got a sex researcher canceled for writing about AGP. If you have to read one book on the issue as a primer I'd suggest this one. It particularly shows how exceptionally scorched earth and psychopathic the TRA movement is, from a relatively neutral perspective.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this supposed to be about LGB and T issues mainly?

I'll recommend George Chauncey's "Gay New York", which details the history of gay men in New York City from 1890-1940. It was written before critical race theory and transgender theory became mandatory, so this is actually a history of gay men as gay men, starting from the very beginnings of "gay" as an identity.
The paperback published in 2019 is an "updated edition" which I haven't read, I don't know if the Current Year has seeped into it.

And how about Man into Woman (available free online at the link), which documents the early transgender case of Lili Elbe? I consider it "anti-woke" because although the scenario has many similarities to what we see in the modern day, the conception of transgenderism presented there is completely different from the dogma accepted today, the medical interventions will shock the reader, and the story has an unhappy ending.

I second "Galileo's Middle Finger" as well.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Is this supposed to be about LGB and T issues mainly?

I'll recommend George Chauncey's "Gay New York", which details the history of gay men in New York City from 1890-1940. It was written before critical race theory and transgender theory became mandatory, so this is actually a history of gay men as gay men, starting from the very beginnings of "gay" as an identity.
The paperback published in 2019 is an "updated edition" which I haven't read, I don't know if the Current Year has seeped into it.

And how about Man into Woman (available free online at the link), which documents the early transgender case of Lili Elbe? I consider it "anti-woke" because although the scenario has many similarities to what we see in the modern day, the conception of transgenderism presented there is completely different from the dogma accepted today, the medical interventions will shock the reader, and the story has an unhappy ending.

I second "Galileo's Middle Finger" as well.

They're pertinent to the current climate but recommendations can be able anything that provides an interesting take or more nuance to any current issues. It'd be nice to include small blurbs as to why you're recommending them and what issues they address as you did for these. Doesn't have to be exclusively LGB & T related.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Alice Dreger's Galileo's Middle Finger is an excellent primer and written by an academic with a uniquely insightful perspective/

She exposed fundamental problems with medical treatment of intersex people, and was later caught in the crosshairs of some of the most esteemed Troon activists after they got a sex researcher canceled for writing about AGP. If you have to read one book on the issue as a primer I'd suggest this one. It particularly shows how exceptionally scorched earth and psychopathic the TRA movement is, from a relatively neutral perspective.

Have you read the book she references ? The Man who would be Queen? I'm curious as to how J. Michael Bailey presents his points, although given the negative reaction she implies it might be safe to assume he's fairly reasonable in order to generate so much hate. I'll probably add both of these to my pick-up list.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This book is a work of fiction, but references real world articles and events. "Sweet dreams and terror cells" by Frank Raymond explores the mass immigration of non-whites into white countries and why it's destructive. As an Indian man, the author has insights into the problems of the Indian people and brings up issues most people don't think about.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Black Book of Communism and The Gulag Archipelago are both great books, despite all the whiny far-left revisionists who constantly bitch about it and accuse it of falsehoods.

Fuck Lenin, fuck Stalin, fuck Trotsky, fuck Mao, and fuck the Soviet Union.

In terms of fiction, I'd say Animal Farm is also a good book and is actually way more relevant to today's society than the over-quoted and overyhyped 1984.

Another good pick would be Candide, since it more or less mocks the Rosseau-inspired optimistic philosophy that would become the founding ideological kernel of Whig History and by extension, Marx and the neoliberals and the Woke Left.

Despite Stephen King's current severe case of TDS, The Stand is also a very good book that's eerily relevant today and the complete and unabridged edition of the book is way better than the shoddy woke CBS miniseries.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
War Before Civilization - The Myth of the Peaceful Savage by Lawrence H. Keely

Out of America: A Black Man Confronts Africa by Keith Richburg

I read these books in one sitting each, they were absolutely fascinating

*Edit* Oops sorry, I was thinking/writing based on the thread title alone, these are not LGBT-oriented books (but I do highly recommend them anyway).

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
The Flashman series are remarkably anti-Woke, especially Flash for Freedom and Flashman and the Redkins. Granted, Fraser also mocks the pious hypocrites that promoted the benevolence of the British Empire, but his scorn for liberals and progressives is refreshing.

DJ Grelle

mentally ill
kiwifarms.net
Not LGBT history but generally anti woke and a real thorn in their side.
Industrial society and its future - Ted Kaczynski
Very interesting read, isn't just about environmentalism but also about human nature.
Waldganger - Ernst Junger
Junger explains his concept of the Anarch, Functionally loyal but spiritually disloyal to the current system.
Can life prevail - Pentti Linkola
Environmentalism from a hardliner, very principled Finn, who not only talked the talk but also walked the walk. There is far more to environmentalism than left wing, international environmentalism. A bit misanthropic.

I'll try to think of some more books.