Anti-Woke Books - Real History and Science.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Estate

Khazar milkers inspector
kiwifarms.net
On a lazy, quiet afternoon, in the blink of an eye, our world shatters into two parallel universes as men vanish from women and women from men. After families and loved ones separate from one another, life continues in very different ways for men and women, boys and girls. An explosion of violence sweeps one world that still operates technologically; social stability and peace in the other are offset by famine and a widespread breakdown in machinery and science.
1.jpg

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Are there any good books on sex crime? I’m looking more for books about victims of sex crimes, though obviously I’m open to books about the perpetrators.

Just so I’m not just freeloading, I’ll recommend reading Solomon Kane, a bunch of short stories by Robert E Howard. The way Africa is described would make most woke people’s skin crawl, and that’s good.

Anything by HP Lovecraft, for obvious reasons, though just know that his writing can be dense if you’re not a reader to begin with.

If webcomics count as literature, I’ll also recommend Anime Club by KC Green (the same one that did the magical realm comic) and Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff by the guy who did Homestuck.