ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Have the quick drying cement milkshakes been confirmed yet? Antifa's enablers are running around screaming it's all an alt right conspiracy theory created to discredit and harm the poor innocent widdle boys who dindu nuffin except wot fight evil nazis.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Have the quick drying cement milkshakes been confirmed yet? Antifa's enablers are running around screaming it's all an alt right conspiracy theory created to discredit and harm the poor innocent widdle boys who dindu nuffin except wot fight evil nazis.
Portland Police doesn't investigate auto theft or serious assault cases, they are understaffed and cucked to the extent that they basically eat donuts and write speeding tickets. I'm not surprised if they are basically sitting around waiting for the evidence to be presented to them on a platter rather than doing serious police work.

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
Are there any traditional street gangs (Bloods/Crips/etc) operating in Portland? I could do a search but most of the time and internet search results don't give a realistic picture of the gang presence in a city.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Are there any traditional street gangs (Bloods/Crips/etc) operating in Portland? I could do a search but most of the time and internet search results don't give a realistic picture of the gang presence in a city.
Yeah there are. Both black and Latino gangs, in different parts of the metro area. Not as rampant as it was in the 80s but still a problem in certain areas and when the sun comes out.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
In the Bay Area, Antifa/BAMN recruit/enlist gangbangers with their "fight the racist Nazis" shit.

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
In the Bay Area, Antifa/BAMN recruit/enlist gangbangers with their "fight the racist Nazis" shit.
If the Feds ever start seriously investigating Antifa, things like that can be used against them since a lot of the major West Coast gangs like the Crips, Bloods, MS-13, etc. are considered criminal organizations under the RICO act and several sets of these gangs have had RICO cases launched against them, although the only major RICO investigations into those gangs was directed at MS-13 since they are a lot more centralized and organized than your average Bloods or Crips sets, or even other Latino gangs like the Surenos and Nortenos.

The fact that MS-13 is closely allied with one of the largest and most violent cartels in Mexico and have a heavy presence throughout the United States, Mexico, and Central America is part of why they've had RICO trials on par with the ones launched against the Italian Mafia in the 80's and 90's and why a lot of major international law enforcement organizations have acted against them as well.

Given their ties to BLM, I have no doubt that Antifa works with major black gangs like the Crips, Bloods, or the BGF (especially since the BGF is explicitly Marxist) and while it's less likely they would work with Latino gangs like MS-13, it's also not entirely out of the question either.

Heck, I know for a fact a lot of the East Coast Antifa groups work very closely with black gangs like the East Coast Bloods and the Gangster Disciples as well.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Weren’t ANTIFA around for a long time? When I was in the US back in the 2000’s I remember seeing them.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Weren’t ANTIFA around for a long time? When I was in the US back in the 2000’s I remember seeing them.
Maybe but AFAIK they weren’t violent or anything other than one of a thousand small groups of protesters that assembles waving signs occasionally, which is a perfectly fine thing to be, if a bit dumb. If all Antifa did these days was assemble weekly at the park to wave around some “fuck drumpf” signs nobody would do anything other than laugh.

• Disagree
Reactions: escapegoat

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
If the Feds ever start seriously investigating Antifa, things like that can be used against them since a lot of the major West Coast gangs like the Crips, Bloods, MS-13, etc. are considered criminal organizations under the RICO act and several sets of these gangs have had RICO cases launched against them, although the only major RICO investigations into those gangs was directed at MS-13 since they are a lot more centralized and organized than your average Bloods or Crips sets, or even other Latino gangs like the Surenos and Nortenos.

The fact that MS-13 is closely allied with one of the largest and most violent cartels in Mexico and have a heavy presence throughout the United States, Mexico, and Central America is part of why they've had RICO trials on par with the ones launched against the Italian Mafia in the 80's and 90's and why a lot of major international law enforcement organizations have acted against them as well.

Given their ties to BLM, I have no doubt that Antifa works with major black gangs like the Crips, Bloods, or the BGF (especially since the BGF is explicitly Marxist) and while it's less likely they would work with Latino gangs like MS-13, it's also not entirely out of the question either.

Heck, I know for a fact a lot of the East Coast Antifa groups work very closely with black gangs like the East Coast Bloods and the Gangster Disciples as well.
The ones I've seen tend to be Latino. I dont recall specific gang identifiers, but there were clusters of thug Latinos without masks in regular street clothes threatening attendees at one of the events. "Yo we dont like no Nazis round here."
Leaving a lucrative drug dealing career to LARP as brave freedom fighters seems like a poor business decision tbh

Also at least the drug dealers provide something to people
Only takes a couple hours out of one day to harass some ebil huwhite supremacists.
Yeah they made a big appearance at the 1999 WTO protests. I dont think they publicly identified as Antifa, but were just called "Black Bloc anarchists" in reports.

More generally, Antifa has literally been around for 100 years. They were german communist shock troops, and they actually helped bring the Nazis to power, since their violent antics made Nazis seem like tame "law and order" advocates.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
Antifa has been in the United States since the 1980's, but before the 2016 election, they were near-exclusively confined to the West Coast punk scene, although the earliest American Antifa gang (Anti-Racist Action) was started in Chicago and operated in the areas around the Great Lakes and Midwestern Rust Belt.

Given that a lot of hallmarks of Millennial SJW fashion and culture have their roots in punk culture by way of the Emo and Scene subcultures, it's no surprise that those same kinds of college kids would be drawn to something like the Antifa movement.

European Antifa as we know it today originated as a communist undercurrent in the European labor unions of the 1970's and it is theorized by many that Antifa in Europe began as some sort of infiltration by the KGB or Stasi, which given the greater context of the Cold War at the time, isn't as tinfoil hat crazy as it sounds. Black Bloc tactics originated from this movement, and the American Antifa movement copied it.

We do know of the KGB infiltrating academic and media institutions in the United States thanks to defectors like Yuri Bezmenov, and IIRC, the KGB targeted American academia for communist infiltration since the labor unions in America were not as strong and ingrained into the culture as they were in Europe.

@Particle Bored is correct that there were predecessor movements in Weimar Germany during the 1920's, but Antifa as we know it today is the result of punk rock and Cold War era gay ops that somehow outlived the Cold War itself.

Ironically, the "Three Arrows" symbol that American Antifa gangs love to use was originally the symbol of a centrist paramilitary group in Weimar Germany that not only opposed the Nazis but also opposed the communists and anarchists as well.

Last edited:

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Best I can tell quick drying cement dries too quicky for that to be it. Also, calling it an alt right conspiracy is a little odd, considering one of the most popular "alt right" sites, TRS, believes Ngo had it coming by going around a bunch of violent antifa. Link

Maybe but AFAIK they weren’t violent or anything other than one of a thousand small groups of protesters that assembles waving signs occasionally, which is a perfectly fine thing to be, if a bit dumb. If all Antifa did these days was assemble weekly at the park to wave around some “fuck drumpf” signs nobody would do anything other than laugh.
Apparently they used to get into actual street fights with golden dawn people in NYC back in the 90s/early 00s, but back then they allegedly a lot poorer and tended to be actual poor drug addicts, not trust fund commies. This all comes from former Golden Dawn associate Eric Striker of TRS, so I can't testify to its factual nature, but given the circumstances it seems like it evolved out of punk/skinhead culture, best I can tell.

Its worth noting Antifa have been around since the 30s, and back then they were the people that were doing battle with the shirt movements in Europe. If their tactics are the same some 80-90 years later, there is little reason to believe that people that would call themselves Antifa (not black clad leftist protesters generally) would have changed their tactics in the intermediate time.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net

I'd bet a lot of money they've been investigating them for quite some time. Feds are sneaky fucks. You don't tend to find out what they are really up to for thirty years.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet a lot of money they've been investigating them for quite some time. Feds are sneaky fucks. You don't tend to find out what they are really up to for thirty years.
True. RICO was passed in 1970, but you didn't see the massive federal crackdowns on the Italian Mafia start until the late 1980's and it wasn't until the mid-1990's that the majority of the really high-profile cases were all resolved in court. You still had smaller crackdowns from those investigations continue even into the late 90's and 2000's.

Keep in mind that RICO was passed specifically to target the Italian Mafia and the Five Families and Chicago Outfit were fast-tracked for investigation.

I would not be surprised if the Feds are intensely yet subtly investigating Antifa, although if the incident in Portland continues to spark more outrage from normies and centrists, we're probably going to start seeing some indictments and warrants being issued in the near future, especially if Andy Ngo dies from his injuries.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At some point, much like other commie groups like the CP/USA ended up, you'll have a bunch of feds snitching on each other and a hollowed out actual group with nobody unironically in it but spuds like ADF/Phil.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
The "black bloc" has been around throwing bricks at starbucks and violently murdering trash cans for as long as I can recall. They would latch on to the leftists in any demonstration or march and everyone would claim not to know them. There was a small subset of anti-racist punks in Portland who would tromp around wearing their exceptional uniforms (shaved heads and giant swastikas which were crossed out not very competently, so from a distance they looked like a gang of nazis). The switch from "black bloc anarchists, we disavow them!" to "antifa, they're heroes!" came in about 2015-16, like a lot of similar changes.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever said they've always been fight club is correct.
All US politics is LARPing. You probably believe that people in Antifa are, as someone mentioned in the MSM recently, “principled antifascists”. I’ve met people who participate in black bloc. They are like any other of our current street-fighting groups eg Proud Boys, Alt Right, in that any theory or ideology is secondary to feeling like you’re part of a group and working together to enact some sort of change in a country where people feel powerless.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino