ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
FuxNet aka Joseph Evers aka William James Hollamon is an insane twitter leftist who unironically advocates violence against all who disagree with him. Like many previously edgy internet people (he was involved with Lulzsec and ED), he turned ultra left when he got troll's remorse and pretends that everything he does is now okay because he's on the "right side of history." He's also white and obese, but I'm sure you correctly assumed that already. He's been previously discussed on this site in a different thread; check here and read the thread through post #924 to get the full idea of what this guy is like.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't know how trustworthy any of us consider Laura "the leftists slashed my tires" Loomer, but apparently, AntiFa tried to rush a police cordon in DC at a free speech rally, and it sounds like they got stomped.

https://twitter.com/BenjAlvarez1/status/1147550226741387265
(Archive)
Watching that cop do his fucking job and body that ANTIFA thug made me feel oddly fulfilled.

The manlet in the background getting completely no-sold by the policewoman is also a treat.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if you're being a faggot trying to scare us with links to our own profile pages, or if you're trying to let us know some pink panty wearing Antifa fuck is TOTES WATCHING US.

Because uh...

At least put a name down so we can properly laugh at you, Pastebin guy.

Regardless, apparently Pantifa are TOTES watching this thread guys, so we should totally be terrified because they'll, I donno, hit us with acid laced milkshakes through our monitors or something.
Nah, nah, they're just a regular schitzo, they're posting in all sorts of random threads. Which is better than their last tactic of posting the same pastebin lunacy in individual profiles.

I think the list of profiles is who they posted to before. According to @emspex they've had at least 10 accounts to post the same exact thing each time.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
So I’m transferring colleges, and for my major (History), I have to take a class called Why History Matters. It’s a required course and a prerequisite course, so I need to take it as soon as possible, and there was one professor open. I mention all this because I’ve figured out said professor’s political leanings from the textbook list.
A83559A5-162A-4FAF-931C-AC813DE9AED8.jpeg

I did some further research, and found his twitter, and one of his retweets.
C5F87F9B-3A8A-49C2-816C-AA46FE7FB5E7.jpeg

Not mentioning his name/college in case this is a misunderstanding, but I have 2 questions.
1. Does this point to my professor being an antifa sympathizer?
2. If yes, does he seem like a potential cow?

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
So I’m transferring colleges, and for my major (History), I have to take a class called Why History Matters. It’s a required course and a prerequisite course, so I need to take it as soon as possible, and there was one professor open. I mention all this because I’ve figured out said professor’s political leanings from the textbook list.
View attachment 834005
I did some further research, and found his twitter, and one of his retweets.
View attachment 834011
Not mentioning his name/college in case this is a misunderstanding, but I have 2 questions.
1. Does this point to my professor being an antifa sympathizer?
2. If yes, does he seem like a potential cow?
I'd say he's likely an antifa sympathizer and terminally woke, yes. However, that's not enough for a potential cow. The closest example I can think of to this guy that's already documented on this site is Michael Isaacson, and that guy's thread moves really slowly because he doesn't put out much novel content. Also, in case some moron gives you advice to stir up shit in this guy's class, here's some counter-advice: Don't. Dudes like this are usually super vindictive and have weirdly large amounts of pull in their departments and sometimes across departments. Just put on a mask of the perfect soy-student and get out of there quick with a good grade, and don't look back.

MementoMalum

1 Corinthians 6:12
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, whatever you do don't push an argument with him in class. You're on his turf, his rules, and he gets to make your life hell if he feels like it. If its a required pre-req, then getting screwed over on this class can set you back up to a full year in school that you get to pay for.

On the other hand, be sure to discreetly follow him on any social media he uses, and if you are able to (that is, if it is legal and/or he gives you permission) you might want to record his lectures. Two reasons for this: first, if you get in trouble, having documentation of his craziness never hurts, and second, once you are out of his reach, post that stuff online so we can laugh at him.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
I'd say he's likely an antifa sympathizer and terminally woke, yes. However, that's not enough for a potential cow. The closest example I can think of to this guy that's already documented on this site is Michael Isaacson, and that guy's thread moves really slowly because he doesn't put out much novel content. Also, in case some moron gives you advice to stir up shit in this guy's class, here's some counter-advice: Don't. Dudes like this are usually super vindictive and have weirdly large amounts of pull in their departments and sometimes across departments. Just put on a mask of the perfect soy-student and get out of there quick with a good grade, and don't look back.
Good advice, but also feel free to share course materials and lecture topics.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Don’t worry. I’ve dealt with woke professors similar to this before (albeit none that supported antifa vocally), so I’ve come up with a solution, tested through years of nagging parents.
“Yeah. Uh huh. Sure. No, totally. Yep. I get you. Uh huh. Yeah. Makes sense.”

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Swan is a cool dude. Not my race, but he a real nigga who stands up for his people. Sad to see that he might have been tricked into supporting the weasely little yids of antifa. He copped a two week Twitter ban last year for calling out the fetching, but dishonest, Candace Owens.

Meanwhile the same cretins behind antifa are pushing the changes to social media policy that suppress the speech of truth tellers like Bishop Swan and Minister Farrakhan.

MementoMalum

1 Corinthians 6:12
kiwifarms.net
Are we looking at the same Bishop Talbert Swan here?

All I'm seeing from his twitter timeline, aside from constantly retweeting himself which comes off as a bit narcissistic to me, is a lot of TDS, unironic usage of the term "wypipo", and so much race-baiting that I'm concerned for his mental health. Seems exactly like the kind of guy who would latch on to Antifa IMO.

Some choice hits:

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, whatever you do don't push an argument with him in class. You're on his turf, his rules, and he gets to make your life hell if he feels like it. If its a required pre-req, then getting screwed over on this class can set you back up to a full year in school that you get to pay for.

On the other hand, be sure to discreetly follow him on any social media he uses, and if you are able to (that is, if it is legal and/or he gives you permission) you might want to record his lectures. Two reasons for this: first, if you get in trouble, having documentation of his craziness never hurts, and second, once you are out of his reach, post that stuff online so we can laugh at him.
I'm sure I don't have to warn anyone of this here, but if you do make any recordings make sure to at least try to follow the law, and the schools rules in case you're in a 2 party consent state. or at least be certain that there would be absolutely no way it can be traced back to you by the school. last thing you need is to get fucked out of your degree by a vengful antifa hatemob.

I bring this up because the college I go to has all of the teachers each semester say that video and audio recording without prior permission will lead to expulsion.

a classroom may be considered a public place, but depending on your states wording of their laws it may be considered illegal.

have fun and stay safe!

Zero Day Defense

The Arcana is th-- "I will read it for you, sir."
kiwifarms.net

All I'm seeing from his twitter timeline, aside from constantly retweeting himself which comes off as a bit narcissistic to me, is a lot of TDS, unironic usage of the term "wypipo", and so much race-baiting that I'm concerned for his mental health. Seems exactly like the kind of guy who would latch on to Antifa IMO.

View attachment 834663
No kidding-- in Africa, different tribes in proximity with each other effectively looked the same and they still hated each other.

They still kinda do, by the way, depending on where you are-- they just aren't killing each other... anymore.

Some choice hits:
View attachment 834662View attachment 834663View attachment 834664View attachment 834665
WTF this dude is allowed to be a fucking professor? Goddamn acadamia sucks so bad...

I say this dude is WRON about everything. What a dumbfuck...

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Funny they don't try that shit in my area. Trying to assault someone on the street is a good way to get shot here, also our DA's are republican and don't hate guns.
Yeah, I've yet to see any Antifa actions around my part of the woods.

In, I am sure, completely unrelated observations about my part of the woods: I've more than once stopped to chat with someone in the grocery store based on the gun they were openly carrying.

(As an aside, a year or so ago I ran into this guy carrying a S&W model 57, in the most ostentatious holster I've ever seen. It was basically worn like a sporan, with the revolver holstered mostly horizontally, with six extra rounds in leather loops. It was very much made to draw attention to his gun. I've regretted not finding out where he got a holster like that - I'd never be caught dead wearing one, I don't think, but a perverse part of me does kind of want one...)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino