ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
She should be fired for illiteracy alone, but I guess if your school system is so absolutely fucked you hire violent terrorists to work for you, basic literacy isn't a sticking point, either.
You seem to forget this is Berkley we're talking about she's a few pegs let of average over there, to them she's celebrated as a hero.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You seem to forget this is Berkley we're talking about she's a few pegs let of average over there, to them she's celebrated as a hero.
Believe me, I'm entirely aware she's in one of the few places in the country she would even have a job in the first place, and not have been fired for her first violent crime.

community Fing service...

Someone gets beaten ON TAPE and...community service

Maybe she can tutor Felicity Huffman's kid

You can kick somebody whle grounded...which isn't even legal in MMA
you can hit someone in the head with a bike lock edge on

and the deterrent is you have to ladle out soup!‽

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And I bet they'll count "protesting nazis" as community service, too.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What did you expect? Of course she gets nothing but a few hours of community service and no conviction for attacking a peaceful permitted rally, while the people conducting the peaceful rally get a year in prison and convictions for defending themselves. She is a soldier of the system, and the system looks after its own.

Of course she isn't going to be punished for doing the bidding of the system controllers, no more than US soldiers who wipe out a house full of civilians in Afghanistan because they were keeping a watch out for thieves and bandits would be.

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizo
kiwifarms.net
Copoeira is pretty useless in actual fighting
eh, sometimes

Well, okay the bullshit spinny spinny dance Copoeira is bullshit, don't get me wrong.

But when you stop kicking and focus on the hand to hand that was most likely actually effective, it's no Krav Maga but its leaps and bounds better than the "go square like" brawling techniques. Enough that I saw a 40 year old woman send people sprawling because they spun around like idiots and got essentially kidney punched. I don't know if anyone else there knew there was a martial art to it.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
eh, sometimes

Well, okay the bullshit spinny spinny dance Copoeira is bullshit, don't get me wrong.

But when you stop kicking and focus on the hand to hand that was most likely actually effective, it's no Krav Maga but its leaps and bounds better than the "go square like" brawling techniques. Enough that I saw a 40 year old woman send people sprawling because they spun around like idiots and got essentially kidney punched. I don't know if anyone else there knew there was a martial art to it.
You're way better off learning boxing or muay thai for self defense in a street situation

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
You're way better off learning boxing or muay thai for self defense in a street situation
Yeah, boxing is your best bet as far as utility gained vs time spent training, if you just want to learn to handle yourself in a fight.
Wrestling is a great skill to have defensively, you want to know how to keep someone off you, or to get out from under someone.

Best self defense is cardio. Can't hit you if they can't catch you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino