ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Crask

kiwifarms.net
They're not Anti Fascists. We judge people more by their character, right, their actions and so forth right, not their words that they constantly undermine with their actions right?

ANTIFA means ANTI First Amendment. The acronym even makes more sense that way.

Personally, I think someone like Soros came up with the acronym to mean specifically Anti-first Amendment, but they just told their idiots that it means Antifascist because they knew they'd be too dumb to figure it out. If you look at what ANTIFA are sent out to do, it's never to actually fight fascism or fascists. It's literally to shut down speech, That's literally the only thing ANTIFA does is shut down speech. It's literally to prevent people from exercising their First Amendment rights.

Don't you think that it's a crazy coincidence that they would just happen to use an acronym for Anti-First Amendment when they're a group whose sole function is literally to suppress First Amendment rights? That's not even putting 2 and 2 together. That's just looking at the number 2 and seeing that it's there.

They're told that they're antifascists for the same reason Hitler told his thugs that they were nationalists. It's because the term nationalist in Germany back then had the same ring to it as antifascist does in America today.

Hitler and his group were actually globalists. They didn't believe in borders either. They believed in a one-world government run by them and only by them. Hitler was not a nationalist. He was a globalist who had dreams of taking over the globe by military force. And of course something is happening to Europeans in this day and age.

It's like stupid signals from space are being beamed down on them ever since like WWI or something. Europeans constantly want to cut their military so that people like Hitler see a real hope of actually taking over. Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that there was all of Europe, people who since their clan days were never afraid to fight, yet they still needed America to help them out?

Imagine America didn't exist yet, the New World hadn't been discovered yet. Would Hitler have literally become dictator of Europe? Seriously. Because that's what it was looking like if America hadn't joined in. What's going on over there in Europe that the people have become so weak? I mean, look at Sweden. They're basically going to become a radically oppressive Islamist state at some point, and their people seem to be happy to just let it happen. . . . I think I know what it is. It's Atheism. As Atheism grows stronger across the free world, the nations become correspondingly less able to take care of themselves or fight for their rights or sovereignty. Maybe it's something else, but I don't know what else.

Last edited:

DongJohnson

kiwifarms.net
BIG DOX. (I could use a bit of help cleaning it up)
Hi friens. Today I have the pleasure of exposing perhaps THE WORST antifa shitbag in Canada. The guy who has for years targetted normal conservatives along with dangerous neo-nazis, lumping the two together and endangering innocent people by exposing them to the whims of his audience, a violent, largely mentally unstable lunatic mob of communsts and worse.

he runs the blog AntiRacist Canada, a pernicious libel blog which he smugly hid behind, secure in his anonymity forever. Or so he thought.

Turns out that "Nosferatu200" (as he calls himself) forgot a couple pretty vital points of security, namely :
1) if someone ratted out out their friends (however nefarious they may be) before, they WILL rat you out when it becomes expedient. and
(2) The medicine you've been forcefeeding others for years always ends up being very bitter, so don't get arrogant.

It seems that Kurt Phillips (aka ARC, aka Nosferatu200) betrayed a friend of his, for any number of possible reasons, deleting her life's work from his blog. She in turn, named him in a long, rambling (and VERY interesting lawsuit) against the king of Canadian far-left hate profitteers, Bernie Farber, Chairman of Canadian AntiHate Network, who are Canada's very own SPLC. (more on them later), and named all sorts of far-left luminaries, including dear Kurt Phillips. Also named as alleged conspirators were such pillars of the ANTIFA movement in Canada as Evan Balgord, Dr. Barbara Perry, Warren and Lisa Kinsella, and more.

Lawsuit HERE:https://www.scribd.com/document/440516074/Affidavit-of-Elisa-Hategan-Aug21-2019

The part ID'ing Kurt is contained in paragraph 319 of Elisa's affidavit (worth the read in it's entirety, btw) , shotted HERE:

View attachment 1085344

He's a teacher in Drumheller, Alberta, at St Anthony's School. He teaches Social studies, and very likely uses his position to propagandise young students, if not to outright recruit them to ANTIFA. This is EXTREMELY concerning, as he may be recruiting young, impressionable students to embark on an extremely dangerous hobby where they could be harmed, imprisoned or worse.
http://www.stanthonysschool.ca/view.php?header=Staff Biography&action=staff-biography&id=1003

Once I had the name (I'd long been aware of the lawsuit, and was waiting for the info to drop), it was VERY easy to find him, based on years of watching his act. A cursory search led me to his LinkedIn profile, seen HERE:https://ca.linkedin.com/in/kurt-phillips-349702a4 .

In the mother of all coincidences, the CBC (our version of BBC) THAT VERY NIGHT aired a wildly innacurate and biased hitpiece on Canada's "far right" (who are mostly just harmless, somewhat mouthy working-class dudes), where , SURPRISE!!!!!!!!, the owner of ARC Collective agreed to do an interview!

Wouldn't ya know, around 04:00 in, there was the face I'd been looking at ALL DAY, insufficiently blurred to prevent identification, telling the same lies and halftruths he's made a carreer of for over a decade; CBC documentary HERE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjYt77yf9fI&feature=youtu.be.

Here is a still from the CBC show to compare to his LinkedIn pic:
View attachment 1085348
View attachment 1085349

Same dude, no doubt about it. Even same glasses.

Just this week , he's targetted a mainstream journalist , Alex Pierson, from GlobalNews, to his rabid mob, because she DARED to interview Andy Ngo. He has directed his mob to file complaints to both her employer and Canada's version of the FCC, to get her fired. Fucking scumbag. His twitter attackpost is seen HERE:

His moblist to attack Pierson includes about a hundred people:

View attachment 1085364

He also posted the targetting of Pierson on his main blog, ARC Collective:

He's got quite an internet presence, including personal accounts on twitter:
View attachment 1085370

and Pinterest:
View attachment 1085374

The very most delicious part of all this is how smug, snide and arrogant Kurt Phillips had been for years about the efforts of his victims to identify him, regularly painting his victims as incapable, delusional reetards who'd rend their clothes but never find him.

I suspect he will cry foul, and start bothering the cops, now that the shoe is on on the other foot.
I hope he enjoys his newfound notoriety as much as his dozens upon dozens of innocent victims have over the years.

Oh my, this is some of the best news yet. Now we just need someone to unearth proof that Balgord is the sex pest he is alleged to be, and that Farber severed ties with Hategan because she refused to sleep with his Harvey Weinstein looking self. That'll be the day.

• Feels
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Oh my, this is some of the best news yet. Now we just need someone to unearth proof that Balgord is the sex pest he is alleged to be, and that Farber severed ties with Hategan because she refused to sleep with his Harvey Weinstein looking self. That'll be the day.
I've personally asked Balgord about that at a yearly "Al-Quds" pogrom he participated in, as have many others. He chimps right the fuck out. Doth protest too much. I suspect a Young offenders charge for interfering with boys junior to him is at the root of it, but I may be wrong. Did you know that Balgord is Mayor John Tory's nephew by marriage? Fun fact.

Also, I believe Elisa would have alleged as much if there was truth to the Harvey Weinsteinery allegation. Wgat she DOES allege is that he despises her because she exposed his best friend Rudner as a perv, abuser, and philanderer.

Last edited:

Jaimas

Fourth Echelon Shitposting Team Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of ANTIFA's more serial doxxers had his identity exposed today:

His name is Cristian Michael Exoo. He works for a school campus in NY.
His supporters are now whining that he's been doxed, arguing that he will be killed by Nazis.

It's also been confirmed Dayton shooter, Connor Betts, was a fan of Exoo's work.

Catharsis? You're standing in it!

BONUS ROUND: He's a sexual harasser.

Last edited:

U 'MIRIN BRAH?

kiwifarms.net
EDIT3: Somewhat disturbing that this schoolteacher has a whole page on his Pintrest account dedicated to fantasies about killing his fellow human beings under the guise of 'zombies'. https://archive.li/6XW8l
More pathetic than anything. Does it get any more Low-T soy boy than being a social studies teacher by day and fighting dem evil nazis by night, while spending your free time on pinterest pinning zombie things? :story:

John southern

kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA UNMASKED - Paul Finch - Treasurer of the BC Government and Service Employees' Union (BCGEU)

Antifa have hooked up with the Communist Kurds for a long time, even fighting in Syria with them learning tactics and weapons systems.
They aren't all soyboys and people like Mariwan Jaaf is helping recruit them.

I spotted Antifa in skull masks handing out cards at the Greta Thunberg rally in Vancouver. I have video of that but will hold onto it
until I can match up the people involved at other events without masks and hopefully ID them.

Opiophile

kiwifarms.net
Apparently a dozen 3%rs got a bunch of Antifags wound up in Seattle today.

Is Andy Ngo doing some deep cover shit? Even if he got the footage from someone else, it was like no one saw they were filming.

I loved this so much I took a shitty screenshot on my phone, sorry for the quality.
Screenshot_20200109-024942~2.png
QZHlLsJ.gif
This type of violence is no big deal. Only Far-Right violence needs to be stopped apparently.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
One of ANTIFA's more serial doxxers had his identity exposed today:

His name is Cristian Michael Exoo. He works for a school campus in NY.
His supporters are now whining that he's been doxed, arguing that he will be killed by Nazis.

It's also been confirmed Dayton shooter, Connor Betts, was a fan of Exoo's work.

Catharsis? You're standing in it!

BONUS ROUND: He's a sexual harasser.
Well, as I was saying about the Kuryt Phillips situation...yes, that's the problem with doxxing is you can't control who sees it and decides to do something to the target. A lot of crazies out there. This is why people like Phillips and Exoo get zero sympathy from me. They endangered people every bit as much as those who in turn doxxed them. Should have thought about that before they started.

• Agree
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Got a bit of a doxx on him. Sorry if I didn't format it correctly.

Jaymie Jameson

Tranny hooker

Phone number: +1 208-488-0442
Email: jaymiejameson@gmail.com

We can add an another arrest now:

edit: forgot to add quote.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I think someone like Soros came up with the acronym to mean specifically Anti-first Amendment, but they just told their idiots that it means Antifascist because they knew they'd be too dumb to figure it out.
The term literally existed since the early 1930s. He would have been a fucking baby at the time.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA UNMASKED - Paul Finch - Treasurer of the BC Government and Service Employees' Union (BCGEU)

Antifa have hooked up with the Communist Kurds for a long time, even fighting in Syria with them learning tactics and weapons systems.
They aren't all soyboys and people like Mariwan Jaaf is helping recruit them.

I spotted Antifa in skull masks handing out cards at the Greta Thunberg rally in Vancouver. I have video of that but will hold onto it
until I can match up the people involved at other events without masks and hopefully ID them.
May very well be able to help ID those guys. Let me know.

PM me. We should talk about that We have a VERY large database of these cunts going back 10 years. terabytes worth.. You sure these were YPG antifas?

Last edited by a moderator:

DongJohnson

kiwifarms.net
BIG DOX. (I could use a bit of help cleaning it up)
Hi friens. Today I have the pleasure of exposing perhaps THE WORST antifa shitbag in Canada. The guy who has for years targetted normal conservatives along with dangerous neo-nazis, lumping the two together and endangering innocent people by exposing them to the whims of his audience, a violent, largely mentally unstable lunatic mob of communsts and worse.

he runs the blog AntiRacist Canada, a pernicious libel blog which he smugly hid behind, secure in his anonymity forever. Or so he thought.

Turns out that "Nosferatu200" (as he calls himself) forgot a couple pretty vital points of security, namely :
1) if someone ratted out out their friends (however nefarious they may be) before, they WILL rat you out when it becomes expedient. and
(2) The medicine you've been forcefeeding others for years always ends up being very bitter, so don't get arrogant.

It seems that Kurt Phillips (aka ARC, aka Nosferatu200) betrayed a friend of his, for any number of possible reasons, deleting her life's work from his blog. She in turn, named him in a long, rambling (and VERY interesting lawsuit) against the king of Canadian far-left hate profitteers, Bernie Farber, Chairman of Canadian AntiHate Network, who are Canada's very own SPLC. (more on them later), and named all sorts of far-left luminaries, including dear Kurt Phillips. Also named as alleged conspirators were such pillars of the ANTIFA movement in Canada as Evan Balgord, Dr. Barbara Perry, Warren and Lisa Kinsella, and more.

Lawsuit HERE:https://www.scribd.com/document/440516074/Affidavit-of-Elisa-Hategan-Aug21-2019

The part ID'ing Kurt is contained in paragraph 319 of Elisa's affidavit (worth the read in it's entirety, btw) , shotted HERE:

View attachment 1085344

He's a teacher in Drumheller, Alberta, at St Anthony's School. He teaches Social studies, and very likely uses his position to propagandise young students, if not to outright recruit them to ANTIFA. This is EXTREMELY concerning, as he may be recruiting young, impressionable students to embark on an extremely dangerous hobby where they could be harmed, imprisoned or worse.
http://www.stanthonysschool.ca/view.php?header=Staff Biography&action=staff-biography&id=1003

Once I had the name (I'd long been aware of the lawsuit, and was waiting for the info to drop), it was VERY easy to find him, based on years of watching his act and knowing his interests, seeming education level, and a general idea of where he lived from weather observations he had made at times.. A cursory search led me to his LinkedIn profile, seen HERE:https://ca.linkedin.com/in/kurt-phillips-349702a4 .

In the mother of all coincidences, the CBC (our version of BBC) THAT VERY NIGHT aired a wildly innacurate and biased hitpiece on Canada's "far right" (who are mostly just harmless, somewhat mouthy working-class dudes), where , SURPRISE!!!!!!!!, the owner of ARC Collective agreed to do an interview!

Wouldn't ya know, around 04:00 in, there was the face I'd been looking at ALL DAY, insufficiently blurred to prevent identification, telling the same lies and halftruths he's made a carreer of for over a decade; CBC documentary HERE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjYt77yf9fI&feature=youtu.be.

Here is a still from the CBC show to compare to his LinkedIn pic:
View attachment 1085348
View attachment 1085349

Same dude, no doubt about it. Even same glasses.

Just this week , he's targetted a mainstream journalist , Alex Pierson, from GlobalNews, to his rabid mob, because she DARED to interview Andy Ngo. He has directed his mob to file complaints to both her employer and Canada's version of the FCC, to get her fired. Fucking scumbag. His twitter attackpost is seen HERE:

His moblist to attack Pierson includes about a hundred people:

View attachment 1085364

He also posted the targetting of Pierson on his main blog, ARC Collective:
When I tipped her off about his campaign, she wrote back saying she was frightened for her life and for the safety of her kid. THIS is what Kurt Phillips does for a HOBBY. Sick fucking prick:

View attachment 1086628

He's got quite an internet presence, including personal accounts on twitter:
View attachment 1085370

and Pinterest:
View attachment 1085374

The very most delicious part of all this is how smug, snide and arrogant Kurt Phillips had been for years about the efforts of his victims to identify him, regularly painting his victims as incapable, delusional reetards who'd rend their clothes but never find him.

I suspect he will cry foul, and start bothering the cops, now that the shoe is on on the other foot, but I couldn't care less. Over the years, Kurt Phillips has been responsible for good, decent people losing their jobs, having CAS seize their kids, at least one suicide, and a case of homelessness, recently. This detritus destroys people for fun, and sunlight is the only remedy for corruption and rot of his sort.

I hope he enjoys his newfound notoriety as much as his dozens upon dozens of innocent victims have over the years.
Kurt Phillips, aka Anti-Racist Canada, is now on the board of directors for the Canadian Anti-Hate Network. So much for that.

1578663479230.png

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Kurt Phillips, aka Anti-Racist Canada, is now on the board of directors for the Canadian Anti-Hate Network. So much for that.

View attachment 1092171
Not really a bad thing.As a non-profit, CAHN is vulnerable to inquiries re funding, etc. As well, Kurt has appointed his successors at ARC. Which means if they libel anyone he can be subpoenaed to testify to their identities. The dox achieved making Kurt and ARC accountable.

Also, it's gone viral now, they are postering his neighbourhood and the school to let people know who their kids are exposed to, and the DEEPER story is coming out.ANTIFA always has had a problem with sexual coercion and other kinds of rapiness.
1578672731524.png

Last edited:

John southern

kiwifarms.net
May very well be able to help ID those guys. Let me know.

PM me. We should talk about that We have a VERY large database of these cunts going back 10 years. terabytes worth.. You sure these were YPG antifas?

100%, you can check my Youtube channel for more videos of the Kurds. You can see the flags. It's a mix of Syrians and Iraqi Kurds.
They tried to corner me at a Trudeau rally the day before the Federal election (Video on my channel).

Paul Finch is the guy who's likely funding Antifa in BC. He's the treasurer of the BC Government and Services employees union.

He's in bed with the Communist Kurds. You can see pictures of him at their events on his work FB page.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Not really a bad thing.As a non-profit, CAHN is vulnerable to inquiries re funding, etc. As well, Kurt has appointed his successors at ARC. Which means if they libel anyone he can be subpoenaed to testify to their identities. The dox achieved making Kurt and ARC accountable.

Also, it's gone viral now, they are postering his neighbourhood and the school to let people know who their kids are exposed to, and the DEEPER story is coming out.ANTIFA always has had a problem with sexual coercion and other kinds of rapiness.
View attachment 1092274
I think Kurt will have some hard times to apply for various jobs now, including the job of janitor.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I think Kurt will have some hard times to apply for various jobs now, including the job of janitor.
I see CAHN really suffering in the near future. The Hategan lawsuit really paints a picture of exactly the kind of rat'snest of corruption and filth that you'd expect when imagining the interplay between the scumbags involved. I hope the entire thing goes tits-up . A more unethical and disgusting cast of characters can hardly be imagined.
The best case scenario is that it is exposed that they were funded and incepted by the Trudeau Liberals to act as an arm's-length attack dog to smear the Conservatives as racists to influence the election.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
100%, you can check my Youtube channel for more videos of the Kurds. You can see the flags. It's a mix of Syrians and Iraqi Kurds.
They tried to corner me at a Trudeau rally the day before the Federal election (Video on my channel).

Paul Finch is the guy who's likely funding Antifa in BC. He's the treasurer of the BC Government and Services employees union.

He's in bed with the Communist Kurds. You can see pictures of him at their events on his work FB page.
A large part of their funding (and organisational support) comes through the PIRGS at every university. Funded by mandatory student fees. Also TIDES Foundation provides them tons of money and support.