ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A large part of their funding (and organisational support) comes through the PIRGS at every university. Funded by mandatory student fees. Also TIDES Foundation provides them tons of money and support.
Whaddaya know, Tides (and Soros by extension) funds RefuseFascism.org, the "sanitized" political face of BAMN.

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

DongJohnson

kiwifarms.net
I see CAHN really suffering in the near future. The Hategan lawsuit really paints a picture of exactly the kind of rat'snest of corruption and filth that you'd expect when imagining the interplay between the scumbags involved. I hope the entire thing goes tits-up . A more unethical and disgusting cast of characters can hardly be imagined.
The best case scenario is that it is exposed that they were funded and incepted by the Trudeau Liberals to act as an arm's-length attack dog to smear the Conservatives as racists to influence the election.
I hope Hategan's suit results in an audit of CAHN finances. Otherwise someone would have to essentially dox themselves to call for an audit, wouldn't they?

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I hope Hategan's suit results in an audit of CAHN finances. Otherwise someone would have to essentially dox themselves to call for an audit, wouldn't they?
Oh, that's coming . Don't you worry. There are enough of us who are well known to these pricks and unafraid to be identified. CAN is in for a very interesting year, in the Courts. That said, I don't believe this Hategan case will result in an audit, as it has nothing to do with CAN's funding

ALSO, this is happening at Kurts school and around the city, apparently.
1578858003087.png

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Also, it's viral on twittered, and covered by the Rebel News :
I read the video description, it was worth to quote a part for posterity.

Keean Bexte of Rebel News reports: In a show of incompetence, the CBC’s 5th Estate has accidentally released the identity of a longtime Antifa informant.
All I said, it's about time then someone at the CBC show some competence in a sea of incompetence.

• Dumb
Reactions: Army Burger

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Oh, that's coming . Don't you worry. There are enough of us who are well known to these pricks and unafraid to be identified. CAN is in for a very interesting year, in the Courts. That said, I don't believe this Hategan case will result in an audit, as it has nothing to do with CAN's funding

ALSO, this is happening at Kurts school and around the city, apparently.
View attachment 1095570
As young as 14? That's an oddly specific number. Also aren't most parents that would benefit from this information a bunch of boomers who can barely use Facebook & probably would get lost in KF's interface or assume that this is some kind of prank because the site doesn't look like a "reliable source"?

• Agree
Reactions: MementoMalum

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
As young as 14? That's an oddly specific number. Also aren't most parents that would benefit from this information a bunch of boomers who can barely use Facebook & probably would get lost in KF's interface or assume that this is just some teenage edgelord shitposting site because we say "nigger" and "faggot"?
There was a 14 year old daughter of some lumpen-right couple that he doxxed and had harrassed because she went to a freespeech rally with her parents. They attacked all her artwork pages, etc, terrorised her with "hope you get raped..." said where she went to school.

Also, i didn't write the flyer. If I had, it would have the FULL link so it'd go straight to the doxx, rather than them seeing all the edgelord shit. Hopefully they will just google his name and come up with more accessible summaries of the situation. Also, its a niddle school so I doubt the parents are that old. "Speshully in 'Berta.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
There was a 14 year old daughter of some lumpen-right couple that he doxxed and had harrassed because she went to a freespeech rally with her parents. They attacked all her artwork pages, etc, terrorised her with "hope you get raped..." said where she went to school.
Holy shit! What does lumpen-right mean exactly, trailer trash?

Also I'm worried your average PTA mom will read the above document between the lines and think "Good, he'll teach my children to be open-minded, community-involved global citizens", by interpreting all the heavier charges as slander invented by neo-McCarthyites. How far-left is the local community, since it sounds like you know the place?

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! What does lumpen-right mean exactly, trailer trash?

Also I'm worried your average PTA mom will read the above document between the lines and think "Good, he'll teach my children to be open-minded, community-involved global citizens", by interpreting all the heavier charges as slander invented by neo-McCarthyites. How far-left is the local community, since it sounds like you know the place?
It's VERY rightwing. Oil and cow country. The elections results for last election showed massive conservative landslide, with other rightist fringe parties coming ahead of the nearest leftist party. TBF, I'm not expecting anything to happen in the school. What i expect is that he'll get treated badly around town, given shitty service in restaurants, maybe refused or punched out a t the bar, and generally embarrassed and made miserable. What he flippantly called "social consequences". That town is a hotbed for separatism , and they don't take kindly to his type outside the big cities in 'Berta.

As for lumpen-right, it's a play on the marxist theme of the lumpenproletariate. The general underclass. Carreer criminals, those raised in generational welfare dependency or deep working- poverty, reliant on social schemes to supplement work, poorly educated. The kinds with their kids' misspelled names tattooed on their necks. In short, the very people the Left purport to support , but instead beat down and humiliate; mocking them for their missing teeth whilst advocating for free dental care for all out of the other side of their hypocritical commie mouths.. The very people who have the most valid reasons to be scared for the changing future and their ability to survive it. The poor bastards who are forced to live as hated minorities in crime-ridden ghettos full of newcomers. The MOST marginal of the workingclass.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
ANTIFA DOXX and lulz

Speaking of Toronto ANTIFA shitbags, THIS little puke was involved in a gang attack on peaceful protestors at Toronto's Eaton Centre, where he very badly lost the fight he picked.

1578915626821.png

Video of brawl HERE: (warning, hilarious)

At the time of the brawl, ANTIFA insisted he was not one of them, rather a passerby who was randomly attacked by fascist baddies,The video clearly shows him to be the instigator.
HOWEVER, A week later, he picked another fight, and was beaten much more severely. Yesterday he wrote an article bemoaning the fact that the cops wouldn't charge the guy who won the fight.

Article here: SPOILER: funny pics

We haven't identified this feral douchebag yet, but rest assured, it's coming.

We DID however identify another participant in the ANTIFA hijinx earlier that day, who is a constant player in Toronto ANTIFA violence.

MEET BEN SWADRON:

Ben normally acts as an aggressive blocker of cameras and shover/intimidator-of-girls at rallies, but has lately become a bit more scrappy. Here's a pic of the poodle-haired faggot reconsidering his gameplan after playing tough with the wrong guy at the initial Dr Jordan B Peterson rally at University of Toronto , where he studies and generally causes trouble for decent human beings.

1578916642209.png

Later at the same event, Ben manhandled a woman who was chasing her assaulter:

and again backs off like a coward when confronted by a male: (05:06- 05:20)

Later he is seen standing guard for his tranny comrade who assaults journalist Lauren Southern: (05:21- 05:30) of same video.

In THIS still from the MallBrawl, we also see putrescent ANTIFA filth (L-R) histrionic tranny and accused Parliament vandal Woody Boychuck and soyboy layabout, crybully, and vexatious litigant Kevin Metcalf (more on them later), with Feral Boy at lower right, pre-beating and demasking:

1578920065442.png

Ben also writes for the Varsity, U of T's leftist ggarbage rag, where he primarily serves to justify ANTIFA violence and scumbaggery, and endlessly belabour sociopathic intersectionality rubbish:

When not assaulting people, Ben serves as a leading pinko at OPIRG, the subversive umbrella org for almost all the nefarious activities on campus:

and also runs a self-hating antisemitic group dedicated to the desstruction of his own People:

Ben is able to partake in all this fuckery because he was raised in privilege in the richest part of Toronto, where his lawyer Daddy provides him aid and succour, (and shelter).
PICS:
1578917126362.png

If you ever find yourself assaulted by Ben Swadron, feel free to send the cops (or serve a lawsuit) to him at home HERE:

Facebook HERE:m.facebook.com/profile.php?id

Hopefully Ben will grow up and stop being a violent commie terrorist , and take advantage of all the privilege he's been afforded in life, maybe do something good for the world.
But I kinda doubt it.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE ON KURT PHILLIPS (ARC Collective ) DOXX:

All the oh-so -righteous Antifa piranhas who sung their solidarity from the mountains with fellow Leftists have (imagine my shock!) completely dissolved where it concerns Elisa Hategan, their former comrade who named the degenerate Kurt Phillips in her lawsuit, leading to his doxxing as the creator and author of ARC Collective ANTIFA libel blog.

1579065602346.png

Despite the Left's endless yammering about "solidarity", if one of their own steps out of line by even an inch, their comrades descend on them like ravenous hyenas. Or a pack of insane Yanivs on a menstruating tween. Such is the case with poor Elisa:

1579065729009.png

Luckily for Elisa, there is a way to make everything right. And to salvage her speaking career that her former friends crow about working to destroy.
It's all laid out HERE:

1579066075844.png

She'd do well to listen. The person who wrote it seems very wise. And handsome.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I don't wanna powerlevel too much, but that open letter hit a bit too close to home for me...

I sincerely hope Miss Hategan makes it through okay. You can never guess what these sick fucks might try to do next. Not when they've randomly assaulted people in public simply for having a different opinion. Or, as one Antifag did, gun down random civilians.
A little bird tells me the handsome and brilliant dude who wrote it feels the same as you, and was sincere when he wrote it.

1579070016132.png

SHIT! Point taken. Never figured a commie would get nuked off a commie page for violating rules. Lesson learned. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Update on ARC Collective/ Kurt Phillips Doxx:

Seems Kurt's crying to the alt-left media, trying to elicit sympathy. It's full of nauseating apologia for bieng a cowardly, anonymous crybully piece of shit but the last pargraph is good. Shows that ARC Collective is well and truly dead and gone for good.

SPOILER: sickening commie fuckery and crybaby poor-me'ing:

The very BEST part is how they included THIS little (likely manufactured) tearjerker:

1579130946667.png

This unironically being proffered in defense of Kurt Phillips who MADE A CAREER OF falsely labelling people Nazis. Unbelieveable.

EDITED to say I archived it this time.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE Kurt Phillips/ ANTIFA

So it's seems Kurt Phillips, has found a natural home at Canadian Anti Hate Network, the Canuck version of the entirely discredited and dishonest SPLC

They covered a story of some animal who stabbed a woman multiple times because he wanted to stab her stroller-bound infant to death. "I wanted to kill a little white girl" was his explanation for it.

Predictably, the self-described "anti-hate experts" over at CAHN completely ignored the blatant anti-white motivation behind the attack, choosing to pursue the incel angle.
I guess some Lives just Don't Matter to the "experts" over at CAHN.

1579222808570.png