ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE Kurt Phillips/ ANTIFA

So it's seems Kurt Phillips, has found a natural home at Canadian Anti Hate Network, the Canuck version of the entirely discredited and dishonest SPLC

They covered a story of some animal who stabbed a woman multiple times because he wanted to stab her stroller-bound infant to death. "I wanted to kill a little white girl" was his explanation for it.

Predictably, the self-described "anti-hate experts" over at CAHN completely ignored the blatant anti-white motivation behind the attack, choosing to pursue the incel angle.
I guess some Lives just Don't Matter to the "experts" over at CAHN.

View attachment 1101633
Since when the hell did they give a shit about children?

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a partial quote from an amusing little article on the intersection between the SPLC and the most militant antifa terrorists:
Last year, the Southern Poverty Law Center's Lecia Brooks helped lead a group of heavily armed communist extremists through downtown Stone Mountain, Georgia.

According to reporting by the Springfield News Sun, out of the crowd of 150 or so Brooks marched with and then officially addressed, "many of the protesters had handkerchiefs over their faces, and several were armed."

Brooks then identified herself with and lauded the hammer-and-sickle waving, assault rifle wielding mob, who held signs calling for violence: “We turned them back at Stone Mountain, and we can turn them back at every turn. We just have to show up," she proclaimed...
countinues here
Naturally, the same people at the SPLCwho operate in concert with their antifa puppets are condemning any attempt to look at their crimes, while calling for social media companies to collaborate with them even more closely in suppressing true speech.

Lecia J Brooks is an elderly black lesbian token for the SPLC. Apparently she does speeches and stuff- most of her twitter posts are just based on a calendar of famous black people, but she is also working on becoming a 'true race woman', whatever that means? The extent of her long form writing appears to be this insightful review of 'Swirling: How to Date, Mate, and Relate Mixing Race, Culture, and Creed':
1579305949700.png

Just the related books alone fill me with a desire to join Brooks in reading this excellent work of nonfiction.
1579305967900.png

Interestingly, while plenty of Brooks's tweets describe white Trump supporters and white people in general as incorrigible racists, she not once mentions actual African-American community concerns like 'gentrification' and abusive 'landlords'. I wonder why that is?

She owns 3224 Wilmington Rd Montgomery, AL 36105
1579305378800.png

Last edited:

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Here's a partial quote from an amusing little article on the intersection between the SPLC and the most militant antifa terrorists:

Naturally, the same people who operate in concert with their antifa puppets are condemning any attempt to look at their crimes.

Lecia J Brooks is an elderly black lesbian token for the SPLC. Apparently she does speeches and stuff- most of her twitter posts are just based on a calendar of famous black people, but she is also working on becoming a 'true race woman', whatever that means? The extent of her long form writing appears to be this insightful review of 'Swirling: How to Date, Mate, and Relate Mixing Race, Culture, and Creed':
View attachment 1102895
Just the related books alone fill me with a desire to join Brooks in reading this excellent book.
View attachment 1102898
She owns 3224 Wilmington Rd Montgomery, AL 36105View attachment 1102877
"True race" sounds like those medium-brown pod people from that one South Park episode, the ultimate homogenization of humanity (even though genes don't work that way).

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Many Antifas are footsoldiers for the bourgeoisie they claim to "despise" and want to "destroy".

Naturally, the same people at the SPLCwho operate in concert with their antifa puppets are condemning any attempt to look at their crimes, while calling for social media companies to collaborate with them even more closely in suppressing true speech.

View attachment 1102895
Just the related books alone fill me with a desire to join Brooks in reading this excellent work of nonfiction.
View attachment 1102898
Interestingly, while plenty of Brooks's tweets describe white Trump supporters and white people in general as incorrigible racists, she not once mentions actual African-American community concerns like 'gentrification' and abusive 'landlords'. I wonder why that is?

Nice! Thanks for that. Good write-up.

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
As hilarious as it is to learn that ladders are 30x more dangerous than Nazis (fuckin' lmao), I think we should take it upon ourselves to workshop a more accurate statistic for Antifa terror activity.

I'll start with the big one: the Dayton Ohio shooting, where-in the guy's actions resulted in the injury of 27 people and the deaths of 9 others.

For cases of violence, we all know about the assault on Andy Ngo, whose assault resulting in him being diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage. Then there's the Berkeley professor who assaulted a man with a bike lock. There's this guy from Tucson, Arizona who was assaulted for committing the heinous crime of wearing a red hat. Also, I can't exactly find it, but there was this video of an unconscious elderly man surrounded by an Antifa mob, with an elderly woman attempting to treat him screaming something along the lines of "Give me some room, please!" And who knows how many injuries they've caused as a result of their "counter protests" (read: riots).

As for incidents of terror, we can include this guy who was presumably attempting to kidnap his daughter after he posted to social media that he was going to "kill some pigs," and wound up shot in the head by police. We can also include the mob outside Tucker Carlson's home, kick his door in while chanting slogans such as "Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night."

So that is, by my count, 9 deaths, 30 injuries, and 2 terror incidents. And that's just the stuff I know of. I'm sure my fellow Kiwis who've been following them more closely than I have will have more to share.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1102895
View attachment 1102898

whenyouseeit.PNG

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
As hilarious as it is to learn that ladders are 30x more dangerous than Nazis (fuckin' lmao), I think we should take it upon ourselves to workshop a more accurate statistic for Antifa terror activity.

*snip!*

So that is, by my count, 9 deaths, 30 injuries, and 2 terror incidents. And that's just the stuff I know of. I'm sure my fellow Kiwis who've been following them more closely than I have will have more to share.
Make that 3 terrorist incidents. Back in July a militant ANTIFA member tried to blow up an ICE facility (WITH BOTH ILLEGALS AND OFFICERS INSIDE) and got gunned down.
Bonus: Talcum X endorsed his terrorism and deleted the thread. Luckily the Internet never forgets.