ANTIFA / Antifascist Action / Antifaschistische Aktion - The anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are you all this seriously triggered over tumblr teenagers with pronouns in their profile
Oh look, a dipshit thats never actually observed Antifags in action. Some of us live near Antifag hotspots, and have personally witnessed these "tumblr teenagers" (aka people in their late teens, 20s, 30s, being pied-pipered by commies in their 40s and 50s) as they bash people and property.
As hilarious as it is to learn that ladders are 30x more dangerous than Nazis (fuckin' lmao), I think we should take it upon ourselves to workshop a more accurate statistic for Antifa terror activity.

I'll start with the big one: the Dayton Ohio shooting, where-in the guy's actions resulted in the injury of 27 people and the deaths of 9 others.

For cases of violence, we all know about the assault on Andy Ngo, whose assault resulting in him being diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage. Then there's the Berkeley professor who assaulted a man with a bike lock. There's this guy from Tucson, Arizona who was assaulted for committing the heinous crime of wearing a red hat. Also, I can't exactly find it, but there was this video of an unconscious elderly man surrounded by an Antifa mob, with an elderly woman attempting to treat him screaming something along the lines of "Give me some room, please!" And who knows how many injuries they've caused as a result of their "counter protests" (read: riots).

As for incidents of terror, we can include this guy who was presumably attempting to kidnap his daughter after he posted to social media that he was going to "kill some pigs," and wound up shot in the head by police. We can also include the mob outside Tucker Carlson's home, kick his door in while chanting slogans such as "Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night."

So that is, by my count, 9 deaths, 30 injuries, and 2 terror incidents. And that's just the stuff I know of. I'm sure my fellow Kiwis who've been following them more closely than I have will have more to share.
How dare you slander Eric Clanton! (he was a Diablo Valley College professor out of the San Ramon campus, and was recorded battering five or six different individuals with his U-Lock of Peace)

Add the TYT-loving Dallas cop shooter, and the Bernie-loving Capitol baseball shooter. If we employed the same loose associations the ADL does, their list would likely be topped in no time.
Any word on whether this guy's a commie? All the Wiki article seems to say is that the guy was fed up with the FBI.
McVeigh was not a sovcit. He claimed to be a libertarian and voted for the Libertarian candidate in 1996 (he had not been convicted of the OKC bombing at that time). His main motivation was that he hated the government and viewed it as tyrannical with the Waco siege being proof.
McVeigh was to some degree or another a white nationalist. Political beliefs notwithstanding, dude was a patsy.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Names? Articles? How many killed or injured? I need information!

Neither were "Antifa" as its generally known, but were both very left and would probably go along with the played-out "Antifa just means anti-fascist so yeah I guess I'm Antifa" type of shit.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
McVeigh was to some degree or another a white nationalist. Political beliefs notwithstanding, dude was a patsy.
I disagree. He associated with white nationalists, since white nationalists hung around the militia/patriot movement, and especially because the white nationalist groups like the Aryan Republican Army were the ones who took direct action and committed crimes, which made them useful associates to McVeigh. He liked the Turner Diaries too, but more as an anti-government tract rather than a pro-white tract. But the OKC bombing was not motivated by race, and racist rhetoric took a backseat to McVeigh's anti-government beliefs. Accounts show that in prison he got along well with black inmates.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. He associated with white nationalists, since white nationalists hung around the militia/patriot movement, and especially because the white nationalist groups like the Aryan Republican Army were the ones who took direct action and committed crimes, which made them useful associates to McVeigh. He liked the Turner Diaries too, but more as an anti-government tract rather than a pro-white tract. But the OKC bombing was not motivated by race, and racist rhetoric took a backseat to McVeigh's anti-government beliefs. Accounts show that in prison he got along well with black inmates.
To be fair, much like Billary, how was he suppose to know? :story:

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

1580748671993.png

1580748702998.png

1580748729596.png

1580748749662.png

1580748803658.png

1580748830004.png

1580748857607.png

TL;DR -

- the woman that AntiFa keeps claiming got her neck broken didn't have any cervical spinal trauma the following day
- the patrons of the bar were known to have been carrying illegal weapons, and left the bar to use them
- the owner and staff all lied about calling the police

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
- the woman that AntiFa keeps claiming got her neck broken didn't have any cervical spinal trauma the following day
- the patrons of the bar were known to have been carrying illegal weapons, and left the bar to use them
- the owner and staff all lied about calling the police
After a report like that, anything with a license to serve alcohol is going to shut down. They were going to lose any license to sell alcohol. Liquor authorities have absolutely no tolerance for establishments that cause violence in the neighborhood they're in and local businesses completely lose their shit when a pestilence like Cider Riot is next door. It lowers property values and outright directly causes damage when you have gangs, or in this case terrorist criminals, causing violence next door greenlighted by the guy who runs the place.

Alcohol authorities have extremely broad authority to yank licenses and it's practically impossible to challenge them in court. If you've ever run a bar or even a place allowed to sell beer, if you end up on the wrong side of those guys you're finished.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
After a report like that, anything with a license to serve alcohol is going to shut down. They were going to lose any license to sell alcohol. Liquor authorities have absolutely no tolerance for establishments that cause violence in the neighborhood they're in and local businesses completely lose their shit when a pestilence like Cider Riot is next door. It lowers property values and outright directly causes damage when you have gangs, or in this case terrorist criminals, causing violence next door greenlighted by the guy who runs the place.

Alcohol authorities have extremely broad authority to yank licenses and it's practically impossible to challenge them in court. If you've ever run a bar or even a place allowed to sell beer, if you end up on the wrong side of those guys you're finished.
Funny how the owner's original asking price for the bar is down from $875k to $150.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Funny how the owner's original asking price for the bar is down from $875k to $150.
Without having a license that could be transferred to a new licensee it's just a property. It's now worthless. These idiots get punished for treating a highly coveted license as a license to operate a criminal mob and feed alcohol to them to encourage their violence. He's lucky he's in a pussy state or he'd be going to prison too.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Without having a license that could be transferred to a new licensee it's just a property. It's now worthless. These idiots get punished for treating a highly coveted license as a license to operate a criminal mob and feed alcohol to them to encourage their violence. He's lucky he's in a pussy state or he'd be going to prison too.
I'm hoping his failure to keep his license follows him to wherever he tries to open his next business.

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THat's the reason, I'd bet my bottom dollar.

A bar for sale without a liquor license, on top of being only half-useful, also is a big neon sign "The last owner fucked up and this location is going to have to work HARD to convince people it's not the same old shithole that was here before it got shut down for breaking the law"

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of ANTIFA's more serial doxxers had his identity exposed today:

His name is Cristian Michael Exoo. He works for a school campus in NY.
His supporters are now whining that he's been doxed, arguing that he will be killed by Nazis.

It's also been confirmed Dayton shooter, Connor Betts, was a fan of Exoo's work.

Catharsis? You're standing in it!

BONUS ROUND: He's a sexual harasser.
Just a little more context on 'Antifash Gordon' or 'antifashgordon'- Zionist activist Christian Michael Exoo (1981-09-19). While his parents Calvin Frederick Exoo (1951-09-13) and Diane Jean Exoo (1951-07-11) (phone (315) 276-5178 )- also advocates against the American nation and humanity as a whole- do indeed live at 36 State Street, Canton, NY 13617 *, the address which 'Christian' has used as a mailing address in the past, they also own property at 29, 30, 32, and 34 State Street.

It looks like this 'Christian' terrorist resides at 29 State Street. I didn't look too hard for a floorplan, but you can get some idea of the layout from the realtor photos from the last sale (2013 so exterior may have been repainted since then). Looks like a front door, garage door (surely with connection to the interior), a rear door, and a 'glass-house' of sorts with easy access to the main house as an extension on the rear. Can't quite figure out from these photos exactly where the stairs to access the second story are in the layout, but the very square-barred window is at the top of these at the back, so I suspect they are at the left hand side at the back of the house if one approached from the front.
1580811170414.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cliff em all

kiwifarms.net
There was talk of the owners of VooDoo Dounuts, a Wow!-So-Quirky-And-Hip! Portland staple, having sex parties with underage children. Their company logo even lines up with FBI recognized pedo signaling symbols, down to when the symbols were most prevalent and the founding of the Donut place in the early 00's.
Damn, there's one of those in Denver. It's pretty good, but knowing this I don't know if I can eat there again

Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
1581264315096.png

I'm seeing a bunch of AntiFa stans trying to defend the assault that @Particle Bored posted, and because of the van attack on the GoP voter registration tent, there's even some out there still arguing that "6 REPUBLICAN STATES TRIED TO PASS LEGISLATION TO MAKE WHAT JAMES FIELDS DID LEGAL!", which is entirely bullshit - https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/protections-for-drivers-who-hit-protesters-didnt-pass/

Anyways, #AntiFa is trending on twitter, so if you have an account, it's a good time to go laugh at some exceptional fucks.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vault Boy