War Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown - Will leftist pro-gun groups deter political violence or inflame it?

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Will Antifa successfully fend off a Trump crackdown, even while armed?

• Yes. BASH THE FASH.

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • No. The Antifags are more likely to shoot themselves with their guns, deliberately or by accident.

Votes: 302 90.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 14 4.2%

• Total voters

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
There's no civic principle attached to weapons to them, and I think they would view imposition of laws as a sacrifice for some nebulous greater good. Also their guns all have either wood stocks or are appropriately vintage, there's no efficient black rifle modern material look. Maybe they think it's other people's guns that will be regulated.
"The government will have the guns, and the government agrees with me, so I don't have to care."

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
Also their guns all have either wood stocks or are appropriately vintage, there's no efficient black rifle modern material look. Maybe they think it's other people's guns that will be regulated.
If I were to ever become president, my first act in office would be to ban fuddshit as a way to ironically fuck over all the Fudds, Zumbos, Shitlib Hipsters and the Ghost of Bill Ruger.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
"The government will have the guns, and the government agrees with me, so I don't have to care."
A slightly different pronunciation of "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences".

Of course political/corporate consequences don't matter, because when the chips fall the powers that be will always side with me right? Right? Only the people I don't like will fail to have access to redress. Right?

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, I think it is a cyclical nature to American gun.

The original early 20th century movement to regulate guns was started by the Democrats as a way to keep guns out of the hands of black people and immigrant groups

The movement to keep guns became right-wing with the rise of progressive FDR types.

Guns are bad until you're the guy who's without power.
And the blacks that had guns didn't get fucked over and lynched by the 'billies', they took care of business and were left alone.

A not shitty article about liberal gun owners would be interesting, because gun ownership is heavily stigmatized by people on the left. It's like telling evangelicals you're gay. Pic related, everyday paranoia-
safe-travels-r-kikuo-johnson.jpg
What idea is that New Yorker cover trying to portray? That hip, young families are mildly surprised when they see a redneck's truck parked at a campground?

Last edited:

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least he knows what an 88' F-150 looks like, I'll give him that.

The rest of it is your typical "Guns are tools of killing, every single one you see is just a time bomb ticking down to the point that it gets used to kill someone, might be YOU, so keep your distance" scaremongering. I mean really, if you believe the typical lefty propaganda, shouldn't the SUV-family having nothing to fear since they're white?

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Nobody but antifa would win a large scale conflict with civilians because antifa has the largest backing with companies, universities, and infrastructure supporting them. These people if they wind up in trouble will be granted an eays out and maybe even get a job at one of the supporting organizations.

What will happen is that if you defend yourself against antifa, these organizations will punish you and cause you to lose your job, access to credit card, getting doxxed by social media, etc.

If you have nothing to lose someone like Paddock or the New Zealand Shooter would be the archtype to go against them.

But for everyone else, treat antifa like lepers, don't go near them. They're the human equivalent of landmines with babies strapped over them. They want you to touch them
antifa are useful idiots, in the event they become an actual liability the powers that be would abandon them instantly.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I know one of these spergs. He's obsessed with Mosin rifles, like they have magic fashbashing powers that your regular deerkiller boomstick lacks.

At least he's got an historical fetish, and not the Dallas Weeb Shooter cosplay mentality, I guess?

• Feels
Reactions: Ineedahero

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you a lost australian perhaps?
Nope those are various American slang terms for anti-2nd gun owners. William Ruger of Sturm Ruger helped fucked over Americans with the various import gun bans cause he [and rest of the fudd U.S. gun companies] didn't like the foreign competition in the mid to late 80ies. Plus his more personal involvement in helping craft Bill Clinton's Assault Weapon Ban. Even after his death his kids, company and the NRA never disavowed what he said or done.

Last edited:

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Nope those are various American slang terms for anti-2nd gun owners. William Ruger of Sturm Ruger helped fucked over Americans with the various import gun band cause he [and rest of the fudd U.S. gun companies] didn't like the foreign competition in the mid to late 80ies. Plus his more personal involvement in helping craft Bill Clinton's Assault Weapon Ban. Even after his death his kids, company and the NRA never disavowed what he said or done.
More specifically, "Fudds" are the old dudes who only have guns with wooden furniture and think that's all anyone should need or have and are a detriment to actually conserving the 2nd. To them, nobody needs that newfangled black synthetic shit, and if it gets banned or restricted then oh well. They think all those gun grabbers won't come for the wooden stuff next; that grabbers wouldn't classify the old wooden 30-06 deer rifles they got from their grand pappy as a military sniper rifle that kills children from a mile away. Except they would and have (see the UK and AUS).

Yeah, nobody likes fudds. And more than a few gun owners are waiting for them to fuck off and die and take their "I own guns, but nobody needs that modern stuff" attitudes with them. That attitude is (partly) how shit like Clinton's 1994 AWB got passed.

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
Fudds' attitude got just about every Federal gun control measure pass in the U.S. and the AWB was just the latest one. Fudds also been throwing each other under the bus cause one group doesn't like hunting, shotguns, rifles, pistols, revolvers, and etc. and etc. U.S. fudds are literally doing exactly the same thing their U.K. and Commonwealth brethren had done and think history won't repeat itself again in the U.S.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you a lost australian perhaps?
Fudd basically has the same negative connotations as boomer and are stereotyped as ones who don't think gun ownership outside of their good ol' .30-06 durr rifles is valid. They've consistently been the useful idiots of gun grabbers in slowly restricting scary assault weapons further. Never heard of zumbos though.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
What's hilarious and sad about all of this is all of the babble and talk and pundit pontificating, about how America needs an ANTIFA RISE UP moment because, if you listen to these morons and credulous tools and people who are just flat out lying, the mainstream press is in the hands of "ultra right wingers" who are just trying to unfairly make Antifa out to be a terrorist threat and approve of Stormfront and Atomwaffen and such. Imagine believing such nonsense, imagine believing there's a meaningful "right wing media" in the US outside of loose affiliations of grifters.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino