War Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown - Will leftist pro-gun groups deter political violence or inflame it?

Will Antifa successfully fend off a Trump crackdown, even while armed?

• Yes. BASH THE FASH.

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • No. The Antifags are more likely to shoot themselves with their guns, deliberately or by accident.

Votes: 302 90.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 14 4.2%

• Total voters

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Well mosins are cheap, reliable, and they're Russian. Is it possible he put that much thought into it?

To be honest anyone who has a love for a particular gun or line of guns who doesn't shoot many guns regularly at a range or whatever is a poser. It's like kindergartners thinking lamborghinis are the coolest car ever because they play with micro machines. What do you know about cars?
I wonder how many of those types will get Russian surplus ammo because it's "so cool" (and sometimes cheaper) without realizing it's corrosive and they need to do a little soap and water rinse with their cleaning before oiling.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I'm not *against* hunting. It just seems like an incredible waste of time and effort. A day spent hunting, plus licenses, travel, and all the silly toys they get, multiplied by the chance of failure, is not as good a way to get meat as working that same day and buying meat that was grown on a farm.

Of course, if you're going to lean out your window and Glock a deer, that makes sense to me. I'm thinking more of the guys who take a big trip to hunt and come home empty handed and filthy.

To each their own.
That is a fair argument, I just can't take people seriously when they yell about how hunters are bad, while buying factory farmed meat from the store, which can be arguably worse. Besides, a number of factors are in play as far as cut and quality of meats goes, but that goes beyond the intended scope of this discussion. I know a few people who live in a rural area where deer and other game are abundant and not far, but I do agree it's kinda silly to shell out thousands for ATVs, tents, magnum rifles in weird, non-military calibers, and other associated items. And you are not wrong, it's estimated that 80% of hunters don't bag a deer on any given trip, or in a year, or whatever. This might be attributed to not knowing how to stalk your prey or simply setting up your tree stand in a bad area.

Again, it depends on the individual and location. But yeah, spending thousands just to fly to the middle of nowhere and come back with nothing does sound a bit silly in any context, but then again, they might be skilled enough to justify the cost. But yeah, as I said, you do you, and don't give in to the uninformed opinions of others.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I used to joke that Antifa's excuse for violence was like Jimbo from South Park's excuse to shoot animals, except they have to yell, "It's a Nazi" before they beat someone up.
Now they are actually arming themselves, and the joke doesn't seem as funny anymore. Unfortunately, will it take someone being murdered before the nonsense stops, or will the blame be shifted to "the other side" and continue to grow? This might be less like a civil war, and more like the Hatfields and the McCoys

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
They might think it'll go down like 1917, but it'll be more like 1919 radicalizing the Freikorps to put an end to their stupid shit and eventually bring about an actual Fascist government later.
It kills me that commies still think Luxemburg was an innocent martyr when she was tacitly approving the occupation and attempted shutting down of more centrist newspapers, as well as their attempt to straight up overthrow the democratically elected government, no matter how shitty it was. She was a piece of shit and I feel no sympathy for her like I do for a small amount of far-left people who were murdered for nothing.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
Aug 17, Portland. Joe Biggs' "rally against domestic terrorism" is the exact response that accelerationists wanted when they cold-cocked Andy Ngo. It's going to be framed by the media as another Charlottesville, and I fully expect a bodycount. Mark your calendar.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Aug 17, Portland. Joe Biggs' "rally against domestic terrorism" is the exact response that accelerationists wanted when they cold-cocked Andy Ngo. It's going to be framed by the media as another Charlottesville, and I fully expect a bodycount. Mark your calendar.
I have a feeling police will be out in force for this one and keep everyone separated.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lissamine Green

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
What do you suppose they'll do once the explosives start going off?

I'm in downtown Portland every day. These idiots want a Ragnarok. They're out of their minds.
I think if Antifa pop off at the cops, they'll be put down. I'd like to think the mayor knows all eyes will be on Portland. Unless of course he's salivating at the idea of his own Charlottesville to he can try to justify banning the right wing groups or something.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many of those types will get Russian surplus ammo because it's "so cool" (and sometimes cheaper) without realizing it's corrosive and they need to do a little soap and water rinse with their cleaning before oiling.
Bonus points for buying it from some American chain of surplus stores like a bunch of capitalist tools.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
I think if Antifa pop off at the cops, they'll be put down. I'd like to think the mayor knows all eyes will be on Portland. Unless of course he's salivating at the idea of his own Charlottesville to he can try to justify banning the right wing groups or something.
If history is any judge, there will be a wave of bomb/death threats hitting the mayors office. Like the last time that Republicans had the audacity to show their faces in public.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino