War Antifa Is Arming Itself Against a Trump Crackdown - Will leftist pro-gun groups deter political violence or inflame it?

Will Antifa successfully fend off a Trump crackdown, even while armed?

• Yes. BASH THE FASH.

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • No. The Antifags are more likely to shoot themselves with their guns, deliberately or by accident.

Votes: 302 90.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 14 4.2%

• Total voters

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
But guns are scary and cause instant ptsd and anxiety attacks for American pseudo-leftists?

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

"The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."
The author is clearly an elderly jewish person who wasn't happy to be there.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
So they're a communist organization in the United States full of 'workers' with zero earning potential that can't pay back student loans for their useless degrees; and their entire organization has been known for punching one actual racist asshole and assaulting journalists, the elderly, women, handicapped, military, veterans, and other innocent people while also destroying and looting entire neighborhoods...

...and their next brilliant idea is to grab up some guns and start a civil war.

Antifa's entire existence seems to revolve around "what's the stupidest fucking decision I can make as an adult" and just going balls-out.

These vermin taking up weapons is basically a wish come true for the thousands of people who are just dying to kill them. There are people who go to bed at night after seeing Antifa's latest shit-fit and pray to their god that they'll finally get a justifiable reason to go and start killing these faggots.

If they survive this, I'm pretty sure their next big idea is "stick fork in light socket" or "shove broken glass in asshole".

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
You know when the Tea Party people went nuts during Obama's reign and were sure that Any Day Now(TM) he was going to send the BATF in house to house to seize guns, AR15's prices skyrocketed, as did literally every caliber of ammunition. You couldn't even get .22 to plink with, and even if you re-chambered to .22lr on your AR, you were still SOL. Blocks of .22LR going for $50, "Limit one per customer" signs at the gun shop. It was crazy.

But that's not gonna happen this time: there's nowhere near enough pinko gun nuts to drive things to that extreme. Most of them cry and post on twitter that they Saw A Gun In Public when they encounter a firearm.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
Can you even get a peasant rifle for tubgoat money any more? *checks* doesn't seem so

guess they are gonna have to stick to hunnit dolla homeboy helpa's.

oh, who am I kidding, it's antifa, they'll all end up raiding their trust funds to buy customized trans flag ar-15's with a bunch of expensive tacticool gear that they don't know how to use properly.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
They might think it'll go down like 1917, but it'll be more like 1919 radicalizing the Freikorps to put an end to their stupid shit and eventually bring about an actual Fascist government later.
It's times like this I wish I had photoshop.

- When you think you're getting 1917
- But you actually get 1919

Seems like it'd be a funny thing to make a meme out of to piss off antifa with.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's times like this I wish I had photoshop.

- When you think you're getting 1917
- But you actually get 1919

Seems like it'd be a funny thing to make a meme out of to piss off antifa with.
Made even funnier that the three arrows pointing down and to the left that Antifa use as a symbol was originally used by a Communist street gang in the Weimar Republic.

That really ended well, didn't it, lads.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Now if I were American I would buy these beauties...

But they don't make mag well adapters for those that work with my AR.

(Austria is close enough, right?)

P.S. And unlike the ones in your pic (and in Antifags' purses), mine shoots real bullets. ;)

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Male Idiot

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Every time I hear about any leftist who wants to arm themselves out of fear of Trump or white nationalists or whatever, I just keep thinking: doesn't this mean you owe the gun rights people an apology and an admission you were wrong? My entire life I've heard them mocking and dismissing gun people who believe it's important to have guns as a defense against a tyrannical state. Now they are the exact same as those people but don't realize it.

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
A not shitty article about liberal gun owners would be interesting, because gun ownership is heavily stigmatized by people on the left. It's like telling evangelicals you're gay. Pic related, everyday paranoia-
safe-travels-r-kikuo-johnson.jpg
Every time I hear about any leftist who wants to arm themselves out of fear of Trump or white nationalists or whatever, I just keep thinking: doesn't this mean you owe the gun rights people an apology and an admission you were wrong? My entire life I've heard them mocking and dismissing gun people who believe it's important to have guns as a defense against a tyrannical state. Now they are the exact same as those people but don't realize it.
I've seen redditors on r/fullcommunism say they would fight with guns to enforce guns confiscation laws. It's means to an end for them.

Sort of a tangent but I have some friends who are left leaning and own guns. Not as a response to any administration, but more as a hobby inherited from living in the south. They're also hipster types so I think they enjoy having a folksy, blue collar background to show off. From talking to them about the political side, they're mostly fine with any regulation, in any amount. There's no civic principle attached to weapons to them, and I think they would view imposition of laws as a sacrifice for some nebulous greater good. Also their guns all have either wood stocks or are appropriately vintage, there's no efficient black rifle modern material look. Maybe they think it's other people's guns that will be regulated.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino