• "Kiwi Farms is under police investigation"

ANTIFAThe anti-fascist gang with fascist tendencies

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Loxiozzz, Feb 13, 2017.

1. And of course, at the end of the day they'd rather smash shit down than clean it up, because for all their talk of equality these are kids who grew up never truly questioning that gritty service/labor/janitorial jobs inherently belong to "those" people.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  2. They wouldn't last a week in 2017 Brazil

It's like when those Black Lies Matter fruits thought they were going to go down there and protest during the Olympics until someone hiped them to the jive that cops down there just kill people and nobody cares.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. They'd get shanked by their beloved minorities before even seeing any cops.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Got King Kong in the trunk

kiwifarms.net
  4. Antifas were pretty determined to turn Hamburg into Brazil not long ago.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Kokorengo

Kokorengo Dumb Autistic Horrifying Deviant

kiwifarms.net
  5. Some people like tracing them back to the 1930's, and some people as late as the 1980's but I think these two organisations (primarily the latter) are probably the closest you'd get to America's proto-antifa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Students_for_a_Democratic_Society
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Dynastia

Dynastia i hope u feel bad
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 8
    Particle Bored

Particle Bored I am made out of toothpicks and glue

kiwifarms.net
  6. You'd have to go back a bit further, I believe. SDS was a radical revolutionary group, but much of what they did that was controversial was direct terrorism and attacks on things, not just being rowdy at demonstrations. I once knew an old SDS guy who burned down the admissions office of a major university as part of this kind of thing back in the '60s. (He's dead now and all relevant statutes of limitation expired long, long ago.) (Also he would take extreme offense at the "Weather Underground" name, which he insisted was an invention of the feds to make them sound more sinister.)

I think you'd have to go back to the teens or even things like the Haymarket Riot in 1886.

Others I think you would have to consider are Emma Goldman and other similar anarchist heroes, like Sacco and Vanzetti.

It's not that SDS and these other groups weren't on the same page as similar anarchist/communist/anarchocommunist fellow travelers, but they used somewhat different methods.

Also it still somewhat irritates me to compare this current crop of imbeciles like Bike Lock Doc to their sometimes less lame predecessors.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. You could argue that the Weathermen's immensely more violent actions differentiate them from antifa today, but by the same standard neo-nazis back in the day used to attempt armed takeovers of neighbouring countries, and now all they do is have family barbeques and post frogs on reddit. I'd say there's still a direct link in ideology and demographics.

I don't really consider the earlier anarchist bomb-throwers to be as related since they actually had oppressed minorities in their ranks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Dynastia

Dynastia i hope u feel bad
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. They still had more in common with the street brawlers from the 20s and 30s in Germany who actually fought with actual, literal Nazis. Obviously, the Nazis immediately liquidated this element once they could, as well as liquidating their own street brawlers of the SA once they were politically inconvenient to keep around, but those early Germans actually literally called themselves Anti-Fascist Action. They called themselves Antifaschistische Aktion and were actual, literal Communists.

The current variant has as much in common with those actual relatively badass dudes as "Wiccans" have with actual pagans, but they consciously model their ideology on their imaginary version of those dudes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Gamergate did 11/9

kiwifarms.net
  9. and you wonder trans murders remain unsolved.
    upload_2017-7-17_10-58-54.png

How much do you want to bet that those bikes are stolen?
    upload_2017-7-17_11-0-25.png

upload_2017-7-17_11-15-29.png

View attachment 249079

tumblr_oswpaarj6G1tsf68ao1_400.gif

• Informative Informative x 3
    unclestryker

unclestryker Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is as clear an admission as I've seen yet that "nazi" is just a generic slur for anyone they don't like. It means no more than calling someone "idiot". But the word "nazi" comes pre-packaged with a bunch of baggage that is absolutely poisonous to anyone who bears the label, and that power to shut down freedom is what they really want.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  11. They should say nazi more so it gets stale like an overused antibiotic.
    I support Antifas calling everyone they don't like a nazi.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    Kokorengo

Kokorengo Dumb Autistic Horrifying Deviant

kiwifarms.net
  12. More like an auto-immune response, where the body begins attacking itself due to perceiving its own cells as a threat.

Antifa, you're the lupus of politics.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ok just finished up another zine from the side of redneck revolt and it seems they are going with the take yur guns argument.

• Informative Informative x 2
    unclestryker

unclestryker Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hold up, isn't gun rights supposed to be a right-wing thing?

I know we've been joking about how they've become the very thing they hate but holy fuck, if they're actually morphing into the "alt-right" boogeyman they so hate, then this really is the best timeline.

• Agree Agree x 10
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Wizard on the Internet

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG] theory at its most pure.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. The Indianapolis Colts did nothing wrong, don't bring them into this.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Antifa and its predecessors have generally been okay with the concept of weapons, although the weird liberal obsession with gun-grabbing somewhat conflicts with this in recent days. Still, ideologically, they're okay with the idea of good people from the Sooooperiah Fyoooootcha having guns but nobody else having them.

• Like Like x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.