Dramacow Antonio Gagardo / Tony Gagardo / Tony Gaga / TonyTalk - 50-year-old east Boston stunad with a BTR show and a thin grasp on reality

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I thought there was an impostor Don Cornelius in Insane Energy's relay stream and asked him to shout me out on air with a fake username, but it turned out that was the real DC2 and I wasted my shoutout on a fake name :(

edit: and thanks to a long string of failtrolls culminating in a Pastor Ken soundboard, Tony says that Sunday will be the last show. So get in all the calls and shoutouts while you can, since unlike Ghost, Tony does seem to keep to his word about "not coming back", at least for the first few weeks after the most recent "last show".

Last edited:

millais

kiwifarms.net
Depending on what happens during Sunday's show, it might not be the end, especially if he gets lots of "good" callers who butter him up and kiss ass. And on the previous times he vowed to end the show, he was persuaded to return after a few weeks via behind-the-scenes emails and private messages from trolls pretending to be concerned listeners and anonymous fans.

He's returned before in the aftermath of suffering much worse than the standard trolling he received last night. If he can recover from people maliciously and relentlessly taunting him over his then recently deceased mother, he can recover from fifteen minutes of failtrolls, boring callers, and Pastor Ken soundboard calls.

Uncle T visited the Discord again

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This show will be my last one for a while due to stunads always having to ruin things. It will be a Michael Jackson Tribute show since all the stunads on the radio will no longer play his music over the movie that was released "Leaving Neverland". Well, I am a very big MJ fan and screw The Radio Stations who wont play him. Hope to see you Sunday.
Tony is live tonight.

millais

kiwifarms.net
Johnny Longfeather gave me a shoutout! And now the waiting game begins to see how long until Tony can be cajoled into returning.

Any truth to the rumors that Tony will be back on Sunday and that Ghost/Ghost Inner Circle/Ghost trolls is planning to raid TonyTalk Salami Brigade Discord?

Last edited by a moderator:

millais

kiwifarms.net
3/28: That no-talent Gibson guy was a real buzzkill and Tony let him ruin the first half of the broadcast just because he was a brownnoser.

Also looks like the regular TonyTalk BTR trolls are exploring other religious call-in shows ever since leaving Ken Fishman's show

3/31: Tony is doing a show today. Relay stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZMOBNyRko

The relay stream displays the BTR chatroom in addition to the relay stream chat, so it's the best place to watch as you get everything except the discord activity in one place. Sometimes the regular callers like Don Cornelius and Johnny Longfeather will pop into the relay stream chat, especially if like Johnny they get kicked from the BTR chat, so it's worth a look every now and then

Last edited by a moderator:

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Show tonight. Over/under on how quickly someone spoils Wrestlemania for him: 20 minutes

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Joe Gibson was being an internet tough guy yesterday in the BTR Chatroom threatening to dox people like Jesco and madmark. It'll be interesting to see how this develops.

• Agree
Reactions: millais

millais

kiwifarms.net
Ken Fishman and Tony Ferrar screwing over Spencer White was enough to get them on Tony's shitlist, so hopefully this Gibson guy pushes it too far and ends up screwing over another one of Tony's inner circle and ends up on the shitlist too.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony's doing a show tonight.

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Bit of a shame the show got cancelled tonight. Tony was apparently having computer issues, so he couldn't make it.

millais

kiwifarms.net
Looks like there is a show tentatively scheduled for this Sunday, so it seems like he's back on the regular broadcast schedule.

Also, while he was gone, I was going through some of the very old TonyTalk highlight videos on this channel and it really struck me how unbelievably fast Tony transformed from sounding like a normal person into the way he is now like a cartoon character with absolutely no bass in his voice. And I'm not talking about the transition from the "fake" co-worker Tony to the real Tony Gagardo. I know people like to laugh at the difference between 2008 Ghost voice and 2012/modern Ghost voice, but that's nothing compared to the difference between Tony today and Tony at the start of his BTR show. Either he ruined his vocal cords somehow, or he tried to make an effort early on in the show to talk in a way that is unnatural to his regular speaking voice and gradually stopped doing that along the way.

• Informative
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Spiderfall

I just love a good dumpster fire
kiwifarms.net
Looks like there is a show tentatively scheduled for this Sunday, so it seems like he's back on the regular broadcast schedule.

Also, while he was gone, I was going through some of the very old TonyTalk highlight videos on this channel and it really struck me how unbelievably fast Tony transformed from sounding like a normal person into the way he is now like a cartoon character with absolutely no bass in his voice. And I'm not talking about the transition from the "fake" co-worker Tony to the real Tony Gagardo. I know people like to laugh at the difference between 2008 Ghost voice and 2012/modern Ghost voice, but that's nothing compared to the difference between Tony today and Tony at the start of his BTR show. Either he ruined his vocal cords somehow, or he tried to make an effort early on in the show to talk in a way that is unnatural to his regular speaking voice and gradually stopped doing that along the way.
It really is weird. It was brought up before in the Salami Brigade discord and no one there seemed to have any idea as to what might have happened either. It's all a mystery unless someone asks Uncle Tony himself.

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
It really is weird. It was brought up before in the Salami Brigade discord and no one there seemed to have any idea as to what might have happened either. It's all a mystery unless someone asks Uncle Tony himself.
Just to clarify this, KalKwen (Tony's current producer) did actually respond to this in the Salami Brigade, and this is what he had to say.
He tried to sound macho. Failed miserably. He couldn't keep up the act with all the trolling

Spiderfall

I just love a good dumpster fire
kiwifarms.net
He tried to sound macho. Failed miserably. He couldn't keep up the act with all the trolling
Huh. I definitely missed that. Makes sense, though I do wish he tried to keep it up at least somehwat with how incomprehensible his words are sometimes.

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the show really went to hell tonight. The BTR chat is a total joke now, with emails and IPs being public, and being able to post images freely.

What a joke. Hope Tony moves to Youtube soon.

EDIT: Apparently the show will be staying on BlogTalkRadio, but the chatroom is no more. Tony will likely read from the Salami Brigade chat in future, or not do a chat at all. Also, it seems like the reason why BTR updated their chat is because it was a flash-based chat, and as everyone knows at this point, flash is dying out. Still, I wish they had just made the chat identical to the old one.

Last edited:

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Tony just went and offed his producer like that at the end of the show. I'll be curious to see how the fallout from this unfolds from here.

But yeah, Tony's new schedule is Wednesdays and Sundays now.

Tony's got his 100th episode scheduled for this Sunday.

Alfonso as a guest should be good.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino