Dramacow Antonio Gagardo / Tony Gagardo / Tony Gaga / TonyTalk - 50-year-old east Boston stunad with a BTR show and a thin grasp on reality

Spiderfall

I just love a good dumpster fire
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Tony just went and offed his producer like that at the end of the show. I'll be curious to see how the fallout from this unfolds from here.

But yeah, Tony's new schedule is Wednesdays and Sundays now.
According to Kalkwen, he's still Tony's producer. This only means that either Tony forgot to remove Kal or that he didn't go through with his decision.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why Tony is still sticking up for Joe Gibson. If he could be removed from the show lineup, it would herald the beginning of a new golden age in TonyTalk history.

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why Tony is still sticking up for Joe Gibson. If he could be removed from the show lineup, it would herald the beginning of a new golden age in TonyTalk history.
I can only hope his approach to Joe Gibson is like Ghost's approach to brownnosing callers: Put them in the line of fire of everyone else and continue to give them airtime in the hope that everyone else will create an uproar against them and get them off the show.

UPDATE 1/5/19: Joe Gibson apparently went into the Salami Brigade and disrespected Uncle Tony. Expect Tony to discuss this on his next show.

UPDATE 5/5/19 (because nobody else is posting, apparently): Tony did a show last night, and it was something else. He went off on Joe Gibson like I expected him to, then we had Beanie Loco call in, then Frank got on 4 times, we had echo callers and loud noises again, and to top it all off, Willy Wong returned after many months of absence. What a night.

Last edited:

millais

kiwifarms.net
Anybody active in the Titscore know if Tony will be returning to regular broadcast schedule after the disastrous Mother's Day betrayal broadcast?

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Anybody active in the Titscore know if Tony will be returning to regular broadcast schedule after the disastrous Mother's Day betrayal broadcast?
Tony hasn't dropped in since the 5th of May, but he'll probably be back on Sunday at this stage. KalKwen and DC2 are working on getting him back on the air, last I heard. Dienasty (now known as just Tony Talk on Youtube) also uploaded a snippet from the Discord after last Sunday's show, which may shed some light on that.

• Informative
Reactions: millais

millais

kiwifarms.net
Tony hasn't dropped in since the 5th of May, but he'll probably be back on Sunday at this stage. KalKwen and DC2 are working on getting him back on the air, last I heard. Dienasty (now known as just Tony Talk on Youtube) also uploaded a snippet from the Discord after last Sunday's show, which may shed some light on that.
I hope the people with influence over Tony don't turn on Mr. Fontaine. He's easily one of the best character trolls from recent months, like Ghetto Capitalist-tier, to make a TCR comparison. Up there with Alfonso, Rico, Thom, Barry, and Madeleine. Probably some sort of apology or redemption arc is in order, like when Rico made amends after accusing Tony's dead mother of deek suk, but BBF is too good to let go from the show entirely.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino