Antony Aguilar / ForNoGoodReason / FNGR / @FNGR101 / ForNoGR / Fanon Frenzy - 37 year old manchild who lives with his mom and got cucked at a Bronycon orgy

Bambi Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Oh no I fully agree on the levels of Cringe! But it's like even the way he fights pedos makes him so autistic! This Lio guy he constantly has on his streams arguments are SO BAD and FNGR just goes along with it! Lios all "The Biblical definition is this and BLAH BLAH" the sped defenders responds with "But we're having a debate you can't use religion!" then FNGR goes "How DARE you insult out Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" And I have heard FNGR go on and on about how dangerous the furry cons are, and it was nothing but him discussing with bronies about their THEORIES about what happens at furry cons! The stream he had with Lio was so bad I actually found myself feeling sorry for the Pedo Defender, and the one about Furry cons, is would have been THAT HARD to at least find an actual furry to interview? As for the Buttons shit, I cant even follow it, first he's a pedo rapist and now it's all cool? Yeah no, I gave up on trying to understand that years ago!

There is a thin line between pursuing justice, and exploiting these circumstances for views. It can get Internet Bloodsporty for sure. Most of the time they are yelling at people who are either socially -tarded or actually -tarded. Truly they are doing the lord's work. Just to make it clear, I'm fine with Lio yelling at people who are of sound mind. People who make dumb pedo decisions and knew what they were doing was wrong. But there are times when he does the same thing with people who clearly are not capable of clear thought (Actual r-tarded people) and that's when things get cringey.

I recently watched the live stream they did with Mumkey Jone's mistress. (Liu or whatever) That is a scenario where this 21 year old clearly knew that sleeping with a 15 year old is wrong but they did it anyway. They possibly have "issues" but not enough to excuse them planning to drive across state lines to sleep with a kid. And they did that. What an idiot. She's probably going to jail.

Last edited:

Bambi Sammich

kiwifarms.net
You know. I feel a bit dim for not fully understanding fngr's beef with kp. All I vaguely understood is she was a brony youtuber who had people do free stuff for her. But because she wasn't nice to them they complained...about doing free stuff for her? Even though they willingly chose to do it? Like they were supposed to get paid in "exposure" and those were the agreed terms but KP wouldn't even credit them. Like that is the worst thing I've heard about her. But people treat her like she's only a half step behind ToonKritic in terms of misdeeds.

So what in the heck is the terrible horrible no good very bad thing KP did?? Because all I see are a bunch of whiny bronies who didn't duck out when they should have because they were blinded by horsefame. And I have a hard time calling someone like that a victim. And Fngr just exploits the drama because it lines his pockets.

Last edited:

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
You know. I feel a bit dim for not fully understanding fngr's beef with kp. All I vaguely understood is she was a brony youtuber who had people do free stuff for her. But because she wasn't nice to them they complained...about doing free stuff for her? Even though they willingly chose to do it? Like they were supposed to get paid in "exposure" and those were the agreed terms but KP wouldn't even credit them. Like that is the worst thing I've heard about her. But people treat her like she's only a half step behind ToonKritic in terms of misdeeds.

So what in the heck is the terrible horrible no good very bad thing KP did?? Because all I see are a bunch of whiny bronies who didn't duck out when they should have because they were blinded by horsefame. And I have a hard time calling someone like that a victim. And Fngr just exploits the drama because it lines his pockets.
I think the first big wave of hate started when she used leaked show assets for an animation or something. It stemmed from people who believed she made trash content and were hoping to have her discredited most likely. Later on it became about the issue of paying in exposure but then not even crediting the creators. Having interacted with FNGR more than once though, I thoroughly believe his beef with her is pure jealousy. He probably thinks people who stop watching her will start watching his shit.

BillyTheBadassUnicorn

Oh Billy!
kiwifarms.net
All I know about the KP thing is that (First) she actually has a crew that edits her videos, she used to not actually pay the artists/ editors and supposedly she used to HINT that she would pay them.

Then when artists/ editors would ask for payment they would just pretend they never said they would and say that any misunderstanding was being "Paid in Exposure"

It's unclear as to how true this is because supposedly some artists/ editors were told up front they weren't being paid, but the ones who said they understood what was going were her "Friends" and those that didn't we just "Disgruntled employees", you'll see that Jerry Peet is on her side with this!

Then Drama hounds got a hold of it and RAN with it!

It's hard for me to be sure because I was told by a dude who works for Horse News that the whole thing was a load of crap...

but they still ran with it....

So who really knows!

Gottahavemysips

kiwifarms.net
All I know about the KP thing is that (First) she actually has a crew that edits her videos, she used to not actually pay the artists/ editors and supposedly she used to HINT that she would pay them.

Then when artists/ editors would ask for payment they would just pretend they never said they would and say that any misunderstanding was being "Paid in Exposure"

It's unclear as to how true this is because supposedly some artists/ editors were told up front they weren't being paid, but the ones who said they understood what was going were her "Friends" and those that didn't we just "Disgruntled employees", you'll see that Jerry Peet is on her side with this!

Then Drama hounds got a hold of it and RAN with it!

It's hard for me to be sure because I was told by a dude who works for Horse News that the whole thing was a load of crap...

but they still ran with it....

So who really knows!
As far as I know, the majority of the contributors seemed to understand they weren't being paid, at least in a monetary sense. Maybe there were one of two people who didn't read the contract (yes, there is a contract, it exists on both sides) who got upset they weren't paid, but most of the outrage comes from not attributing credit. As I said earlier, I think FNGR would hate on her either way since he cannot even approach her popularity. As for HN outright publishing bullshit, I won't say that's true. There's usually a kernel of truth behind any article on HN If it"'s actually about someone within the fandom. That said, HN has several people who love to stir up drama and I can guarantee you that some members of the staff disliked KP before any article on her was ever released. It's been a long time, but I do recall there were ex KP creators who came forward about not being credited. I can't remember if it was ever resolved, but it wasn't outright bullshit.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the bronies that buttons did an interview with pulled a gay op on her and made her rage delete her video

Bambi Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I hate twitter. I'm out of the loop. So how can you pull a gay op on Buttons? She really shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of given her past behavior. From my pov she seemed to be pretty stable but I don't keep up with behind the scenes stuff.

saladimitate

kiwifarms.net
I hate twitter. I'm out of the loop. So how can you pull a gay op on Buttons? She really shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of given her past behavior. From my pov she seemed to be pretty stable but I don't keep up with behind the scenes stuff.
Someone made Buttons believe that one of Vida's buddies, Stalin, was a victim of Fusion. That he was his 16yo victim.
Buttons was a r-tard and believed that shit, recorded everything, made a video on it and then found out Stalin was actually in his 20s

Bambi Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Someone made Buttons believe that one of Vida's buddies, Stalin, was a victim of Fusion. That he was his 16yo victim.
Buttons was a r-tard and believed that shit, recorded everything, made a video on it and then found out Stalin was actually in his 20s

Doesn't surprise me. She's right sometimes. Overly eager every other time. During fngr's live streams she is annoyingly over eager to start yapping and tossing accusations before she has all the facts. Sometimes it is so bad fngr himself won't let her join calls. (A very intelligent move) If FNGR's and his pals were a group of... Disney dog villains, Buttons would be the jittering bug eyed yappy chihuahua that the main bad guy has to keep swatting off screen to get it to calm down.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: saladimitate

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino