Antoons / Ant0on1000 / Anton Servetnik - Edgelord, attention whore, the bane of shitty commentary channels and spergy hatedoms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
1609537326710.png

Hmm? :thinking:

Basement Dwelling Dork

You cannot take the rat.
kiwifarms.net

buddyboy

Soup's on, Baby.
kiwifarms.net
thinkyou could get it archived and put to the puppychan thread before this annoys the people expecting more antoons shindigs
It's already been posted in the puppychan thread.
I'm just talking about it here because I'm pretty sure it was related to the whole "antoons executing puppychan's dog OC" thing

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net

Something related to Luke and the Antoons train but it's Just A Robot doing a serious video for once. Taking balls while duking on Luke's logic.
Funny enough Jar is actually a racist and a little bit more from what people who talk to him behind the scenes have told me.
Like his editors and who they hang around currently have stated in the server they all talk in that Jar has casually said black people have lesser intelligence on a few occasions along with other things that infer he thinks women are the same way too, and the list goes on.

Jar has even made it known to all of them that apparently he is friends with an actual neo-nazi as well that he mentioned trusting more than anybody in drunken rambles he would sometimes do with many of his editors both former and current.

But Jar actually does not believe antoon did anything wrong either from what they have told.
This is why in Jar's video he even agreed a user named izzy looked like a map because he does secretly agree with antoons to some extent including thinking that person is a bit of a pedo because they wore clown makeup.

This along with the blackface spongebob in his other video was him and the editor making a very clear inside race joke that jar refused to take out of the video despite even being suggested to by said editor to do so.

His discord server (that he makes people actually pay for) has been known to insult people due to their race and even say the "six million jews was a lie," unironically, etc.

Like Luke was right but by complete accident from what people have told me.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
Funny enough Jar is actually a racist and a little bit more from what people who talk to him behind the scenes have told me.
Like his editors and who they hang around currently have stated in the server they all talk in that Jar has casually said black people have lesser intelligence on a few occasions along with other things that infer he thinks women are the same way too, and the list goes on.

Jar has even made it known to all of them that apparently he is friends with an actual neo-nazi as well that he mentioned trusting more than anybody in drunken rambles he would sometimes do with many of his editors both former and current.

But Jar actually does not believe antoon did anything wrong either from what they have told.
This is why in Jar's video he even agreed a user named izzy looked like a map because he does secretly agree with antoons to some extent including thinking that person is a bit of a pedo because they wore clown makeup.

This along with the blackface spongebob in his other video was him and the editor making a very clear inside race joke that jar refused to take out of the video despite even being suggested to by said editor to do so.

His discord server (that he makes people actually pay for) has been known to insult people due to their race and even say the "six million jews was a lie," unironically, etc.

Honestly, who even cares about JAR saying the n-word or what he believes in? Clearly it hasn't gotten in the way of his actual commentary, so I don't get why there should be a major uproar about it except for the SJWs and people like Prison Mate Luke to moralfag about it.

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net

This is the part where I would go "hilarious if true.", but part of me wants to believe he's honestly joking in part and is just into edgy humor like a plethora of normal people on the internet nowadays.
which in way makes me respect JAR much more as he mostly presents himself to seem less exceptional than those he makes videos on like Ant00ns, plus the fact that if he were to be openly racist, he makes his damndest not to accidentally expose it into his content, but rather make jokes here and there.

also saying "nigger" is based and should be encouraged.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
"UM ACKTUALLY IT'S A HE"
You are no better than those pronouns trannies, imagine getting this up your ass and autistic over trying to be transphobic

Anyways, I do think Crow's thread should be reopen, she's not a pedo, but she sure is a major creepy coomer like Mr. Quliton
View attachment 1874046
View attachment 1874047
View attachment 1874050
View attachment 1874053
View attachment 1874055
View attachment 1874057
Nigga, correcting gender isn't me trying to be a transphobe. He's obviously masquerading as a tranny so he can see some woman's tits as seen here. Seriously, he doesn't even try to make an attempt at passing.

Regardless, I do believe Crow's thread should be reopened or at the very least rewritten entirely by someone more competent.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Nigga, correcting gender isn't me trying to be a transphobe. He's obviously masquerading as a tranny so he can see some woman's tits as seen here. Seriously, he doesn't even try to make an attempt at passing.

Regardless, I do believe Crow's thread should be reopened or at the very least rewritten entirely by someone more competent.
Like me. I'll rewrite under her being a huge faggot who sucks D. Because God Knows I'll give out good hot takes and make fun of the tranny crow.

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
I thought this thread died in the prospering grounds, there is almost nothing about antoons that is lolcow quality, and what there is isn't enough for a thread