Antoons / Ant0on1000 / Anton Servetnik - Edgelord, attention whore, the bane of shitty commentary channels and spergy hatedoms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
No shit. This why Antoons wins. lol
hqdefault.jpg

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Nigga, correcting gender isn't me trying to be a transphobe. He's obviously masquerading as a tranny so he can see some woman's tits as seen here. Seriously, he doesn't even try to make an attempt at passing.

Regardless, I do believe Crow's thread should be reopened or at the very least rewritten entirely by someone more competent.
I would second this, considering that he's getting MATI over old videos.

Piplup

kiwifarms.net
This thread could have been good if Antoons hadn't lost his Twitter. Without that, and with the extended periods between (short) videos, this thread is dead. Pretty unfortunate. He was a good candidate.
He kind of still has a twitter but its most likely run by that one kid that loved antoons but it does post new comics by antoons
Right now its fighting with coolthejoe you know the guy that made that 3d animations about the dog in a plane

Last edited:

ThrowAwayDogg

kiwifarms.net
Man....I'd love to see a twitter slapfight between Antoons and Crowdeviant. I think it would be so hilarious. Too bad he left twitter, so chances of seeing that are slim to none.....😔

One Haunted Gambler

Spooky crows! Ooooo!
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Antoons is now a Cosmodore fan/defender of sorts. A cow crossover could be imminent.
Archive: https://archive.md/jwd8p
He defended Cosmodore in his livestream with Censored Anon too, because he thinks it's similiar to CallMeCarson's situation. While I agree that CallMeCarson's cancelation was ridiculous, I can't exactly say the same thing about Cosmodore's situation.
I wouldn't be suprised if Anton was a child fucker himself, because that shit is so common in animators that it's almost a stereotype.

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
oh god the shit show. They really posted this on trans day or what ever its called. Best way to bait these fuckers lmao.
I'm pretty sure the trans colors where added in post just because they don't have the same bleeding like the other colors do.
Butch Hartman sucks dick when to comes to coloring just a FYI, but I'm willing to give a benefit of the doubt that it was probably Antoons doing since he has more of rent-free for trannies than probably Butch could ever do

Part of me thinks this kinda shitty since it's going to cause people to think Butch Hartman is a transphobe and probably cost him his job. We would all hate it when a leftist does this kind of stuff to get people they don't like fired, so I'm not entirely sure why this would get a pass "because it's owns da trannies and bait them!111111 #based XDDD"

At the same time, Butch is himself a lolcow, and while I do think some of the SJWs who cry about him is annoying and spregy, I do think he's unironically a bad person, so I wouldn't be too sad

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2027345View attachment 2027346
Looks like Crow's Twitter bought the farm.
That awkward moment when you try to get Stonetoss suspended from Twitter, but then you get suspended instead.
Y'know, I thought that Antoons/one of his fans drew this as it seemed a bit too polished for Butch standards, but it turns out he really did draw that. Maybe not the trans flag, since that was shopped in later, but still.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
That awkward moment when you try to get Stonetoss suspended from Twitter, but then you get suspended instead.

Y'know, I thought that Antoons/one of his fans drew this as it seemed a bit too polished for Butch standards, but it turns out he really did draw that. Maybe not the trans flag, since that was shopped in later, but still.
There are still people that fell for the Tranny burn flag art because people are exceptional and think everything is real. March 31st would have given it away but sadly people don't get it's a psyop April Fools reverse Uno card.