Antoons / Ant0on1000 / Anton Servetnik - Edgelord, attention whore, the bane of shitty commentary channels and spergy hatedoms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Liquid Marlon

-- . .-. .-. -.-- / -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- .
kiwifarms.net
So Antoons just uploaded a trailer for "Sonic Death" which you could guess, is yet another part in the Sonic Deathbed series.
It's all really weird and I don't really understand it but thought I might as well report on it.

Now it seems like it's going to be a bigger length the video than the previous parts with three stories all happening at the same time with one of them picking up after "Mario vs Fortnite" with yet another trendy game that was memed to death.

I just feel like this whole thing should have been a trilogy and ended at "Sonic Heaven" because that was the most interesting video out of them all, now I can't fully blame Antoons for wanting to milk it because it's one of the biggest things that he's known for after all but still.

Last edited:

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
So Antoons just uploaded a trailer for "Sonic Death" which you could guess, is yet another part in the Sonic Deathbed series.
It's all really weird and I don't really understand it but thought I might as well report on it.

Now it seems like it's going to be a bigger length the video than the previous parts with three stories all happening at the same time with one of them picking up after "Mario vs Fortnite" with yet another trendy game that was memed to death.

I just feel like this whole thing should have been a trilogy and ended at "Sonic Heaven" because that was the most interesting video out of them all, now I can't fully blame Antoons for wanting to milk it because it's one of the biggest things that he's known for after all but still.
Jesus christ, antoon's thumbnails are starting to look like those deviantart edits where they edit screenshots to make this unholy chimera hybrid that mixed in with those sonic images that talk about Jesus for no reason.

1631679155907.png
1631679398611.png

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• bed.png
    bed.png
    702.7 KB · Views: 96

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
1633372293953.png

1633372307472.png

The dumbass clown that made a post here on KiwiFarms is still trying to claim he ain't no pedo somehow. :/
1633372379239.png

You know it's sad when this damn dude clown is still bitching about him not being a pedo. Jesus Christ! :/

A video he made in case he deleted it.

Before you ask? I have saved the rest of his tweets in case he deletes them all like the coward he is! :/

Hope he learns how to hire a lawyer to explain why he wants to fuck tranny kids and underage brats cause no one will take his side if he is found guilty. :/

Wendigou

kiwifarms.net
That's implying he cares in the first place. You're yet another faggot hopping onto the trend of calling him a transphobe rather than legitimately criticizing him...
I hope he wasn’t asskissing Daftpina’s bandwagon at the time, cuz this shit is ironic.

AlGrim

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2595994
View attachment 2595995
The dumbass clown that made a post here on KiwiFarms is still trying to claim he ain't no pedo somehow. :/
View attachment 2595998
You know it's sad when this damn dude clown is still bitching about him not being a pedo. Jesus Christ! :/
View attachment 2596033
A video he made in case he deleted it.

Before you ask? I have saved the rest of his tweets in case he deletes them all like the coward he is! :/

Hope he learns how to hire a lawyer to explain why he wants to fuck tranny kids and underage brats cause no one will take his side if he is found guilty. :/
I pointed out to him how he dox his damn name in his retarded spergfest on twitter follow by several failed attempts with random alts to make me click links to grab my IP. He then tried to have a group of retards come at me which failed. he tried something similar with someone else but on ED. ultimately this ended with the retards in question to have a cryfest on Discord and are now ultimately ignored. sorry to the mods that had to deal with this shit.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net

Antoons made his first mixtape on Daftpina in a while. Let's see where it goes.

Another big Edit! Antoons got featured in a video that exposed DaftPina for the idiot he is. Enjoy the video folks.

Another day, another edit for the next video that will make humanity wimp.

Last edited: