Any ideas on a message I should send a female on FB to get her to go out with me? -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdude

RandomVirgin
kiwifarms.net
Any ideas on a first message I should send a female on FB to get her to go out with me? I saw her on FB last year and she accepted my FB friend request and finally decided to nut up and go for it. Should I tell he I find her extremely attractive? Or just like all her pictures and comments so she notices me over the other guys? Any help would be much appreciated.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait for her to ask you out because you need to stop giving 2015 feeemales like this everything they want.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take a shit on her porch.

• Agree
Reactions: Cave

Fat Cat Represent

There are no brakes on the Rafe train.
kiwifarms.net
Hang around her obsessivly. Anytime she says anything nice about you, it means sje wants the D.
Then, when she starteds dating some dude with ballsn keep telling her how he's not right for her, and she should date a nice guys she deserves, like you. When she rejects you, scream about western women and feminism and Guatemalans, move to some third world SE Asian shithole, and start dating a gold-digging ladyboy

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Combine all of the suggestions in the above posts, on video, set it to terrible 70s romance music, and post it multiple times on her page.

Dr. Robeatnik

Mad scientist droppin mad beats
kiwifarms.net
Here's a short list of things that have worked for me in the past

- Send her a message asking her out every day, but be as indirect and awkward as possible (If she doesn't answer you it means she's not sure and wants you to ask again tomorrow)

-Write crappy poems about her and put them in comments on all of her FB pics.

-Send her detailed messages about all the sexual thing you wanna do to her.

-Pull on her pigtails.

-Voodoo

-Never call her by her name, only my beloved, my princess, my precious, etc.

-Finally, share lots of pictures you find from 9gag complaining about how women always put nice guys in the friendzone and date assholes. At least 3 every day.

• Agree
Reactions: VLAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino