Any lolcow you consider to be a nice person? -

FaceOfTrueHorror

kiwifarms.net
shoe0nhead and Armoured Skeptic seem like they would be friendly even if they only hang out with people for views.
Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff is someone I would class as a evil person due to their beliefs and what they preach but the same time kind of nice in how they act despite it.

Guess being a nice person doesn't mean you are a good person.

CakeCutey

the new kid
kiwifarms.net
Doug Walker seems like a friendly guy to hang out with.
The only take away would be his hatred for Phil Collins.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Styxhexenhammer666 reminds me a lot of a guy I used to hang out with in high school. I don’t consider him a cow myself and do watch some of his videos but the occult stuff can get pretty cringe. I’d hang out with him most likely.

I think Pixyteri isn’t really a terrible person. Funny but not terrible as a whole.

RIP Terry, from what I remember reading he was actually kind of stable and cool when he could just be left to talk about programming.

I don’t consider Sammy Classic Sonic Fan a lolcow any longer but those videos were gold back in the early days.

I’d drink a beer with both Sargon and Metokur and regularly watch both of their channels despite their feud.

Chris can genuinely be nice to people at times, but I really doubt we would have much to talk about since we have very different interests and views on reality.

Last edited:
U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I’d love to visit RaySipeLadyGaga and actually show him what Jojo and Bloodborne are like

A

AZ 594

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen much of this dude, but Thursdaylanebolevard (the "White guys please fart on my face" guy) seems like a nice guy despite how weird he is.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Erik "Taz" Mokracek seems pretty nice, just severely exceptional and child-like. I'd be tard nice to him irl as long as it he didn't start talking about chocolate pears and the conversation was kept to less than 20 minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: Battlecruiser3000ad

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure most artcows, careercows, and possibly dramacows and furries would be polite if you ran into them on the street and wasn't an asshole. Otherwise, it's a toss up.
Having a coffee or something with them, a longer amount of time near them, that's where it narrows down. I'd reckon if you just smile and nod at them, most artcows, SWJs, careercows, and some of the less insane furries and dramacows could go fine.
But if you engage in conversation, that's where things change. People like Doug Walker, (seemingly) polite people who just aren't as great as they think they are, would be fine.

The three cows I could probably have a nice chat with IRL would be Doug Walker, Mister Metokur, and Digibro.
Doug seems nice, and I liked some of his earlier work. Metokur seems like he's a decent guy if you don't try to mess with him or are overly weird. Digibro is a weird fuck, but not in way that makes me fear for my safety. Probably just talk about anime or some shit.

The three I would love to meet, even if it's a total clusterfuck, would be Lily Orchard, Shadman, and Alex Jones.
Lily, because I need to see if they'll be as much of an asshole IRL as online (probably). Shadman because I would love to ask him about what he has done. Alex, I would listen, and bask in the glory that comes out of his mouth.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake Rapp, source of the cuck face image. Unlike some of the men called cucks here he never seemed to have simmering rage issues, he just seemed too easy-going and let his BPD wife control their relationship and his part in it for way too long.

I'd second shoe0nhead and Armoured Skeptic, they're not nearly militant or cunty enough to be painful to be around, and they also seem able to laugh at themselves - her more than him, maybe, but I don't know much about either of them tbh.

Can't think of a single member of the Rat King who isn't a horrible person, though. Like, legitimately vile and rotten to the core.

An Ghost

SOON YOU WILL BE AN GHOST
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't think of a single member of the Rat King who isn't a horrible person, though. Like, legitimately vile and rotten to the core.
the otter failure, timothy whitbeck
Tim is hella chill. He eats pizza and plays video games and does nice things for his boy friend. I wouldn’t hang out with him but he’s very nice and will do cum tributes on the cheap.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Tim is hella chill. He eats pizza and plays video games and does nice things for his boy friend. I wouldn’t hang out with him but he’s very nice and will do cum tributes on the cheap.
This is another reason why Slingblade needs to die painfully, for conning that poor peaceful dummy and fucking stealing from his mom's purse. God I hate that vodka toad

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino