Any lolcow you consider to be a nice person? -

Potato

kiwifarms.net
Total Biscuit was always fair, I thought and Terry was a good guy when not threatening to murder children.

They are both dead now, of course.
Total Biscuit was a pretentious asshole, Kay from Kays Cooking seems like a nice women

Hugs_n_kisses420

~~* LOTS OF LOVE!! from hugs n kises:)*~~
kiwifarms.net
Lolcow -∞ <-------------------|--------------------> ∞ Decent person

The two shall never overlap.
I feel like there’s plenty of places where the two meet- you don’t have to be a bad person to make consistently unfortunate or laughable decisions for yourself in life. I do think when you go looking for people who are sympathetic you’re going to end up finding more people with developmental exceptionalities than you are people who don’t, though. I think the statement is even truer for people in sort of morally grey areas, like Chris, who I would say would definitely be a rapist if he had the physical or social capabilities to do so but because he has a muscle mass in the negatives and the charm of a man worm is unable to be as terrible of a person as he could be

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
I actually spoke to Boogie once in person, he was a very nice guy and I liked talking to him. As far as I know, he has some problems but I don't think he is a malicious person. If anyone showed me something to the contrary, I'd take a look at it- but I don't think he's a bad guy. I just also think he may be one of those people who doesn't know how to get angry and mean when he needs to be.

The Degenerate Wildcard

A dumbass dude fighting his fellow degenerates.
kiwifarms.net
Half-Dude and Bobsheaux, as mentioned above and in previous pages, seem like nice dudes to hang out with, and my inclusion of Bobsheaux is probably due to me being a subscriber of his.

Half-Dude's just a guy with an odd fetish. He's otherwise fine, to my knowledge.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
I actually spoke to Boogie once in person, he was a very nice guy and I liked talking to him. As far as I know, he has some problems but I don't think he is a malicious person. If anyone showed me something to the contrary, I'd take a look at it- but I don't think he's a bad guy. I just also think he may be one of those people who doesn't know how to get angry and mean when he needs to be.
Boy do I have something to show you on the contrary:

Take a peek at his thread here sometime and you will find people venting out to stop themselves from A-logging him.

I won’t derail the thread, but I will say He is by far the nastiest person I follow, and I also follow Dobson...

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
The truth is that any human being is inherently disgusting once you tear away that veneer of polite behavior. Just about every last person I've ever heard of has had some kind of awful sub-human part of their character that eventually becomes apparent. Anyone you never learn that info about has just learned to keep it hidden. The human race is such a nightmare to deal with.

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
A lot of cows end up being cows because of the deranged narcissism and/or greed that makes one pursue internet fame continuously. That means they generally aren't nice people. The ones that end up being nice are the ones that, like Terry A. Davis, are the way they are because they lack impulse control or have mental issues. Then its not their fault.

Sargon reasonably possesses a high degree of agency over his mess ups for example, Terry didn't.

That being said, I think Ryan Faulk, who has a sparsely populated thread on here, is an alright albeit somewhat spergy person. I'd get a beer with him.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
Simply Sara. She's frightening to behold, but I have no qualms with her aside from the rampant self destruction. I genuinely think she could turn her life around and do some good with some high level of intervention.
I rated you feels because I'm pretty sure that massive heifer's heart is going to explode at some point.

I'm also not certain intervention would do any good; you can see where she's tried here and there, such as using artificial sweetener because she's diabetic. I'm thinking that's something that one of her doctors advised. However, her food isn't really any healthier. Her limited cognitive abilities might prevent her from truly turning around her life.

• Feels
Reactions: dopedodo

DietMtnDew

kiwifarms.net
I rated you feels because I'm pretty sure that massive heifer's heart is going to explode at some point.

I'm also not certain intervention would do any good; you can see where she's tried here and there, such as using artificial sweetener because she's diabetic. I'm thinking that's something that one of her doctors advised. However, her food isn't really any healthier. Her limited cognitive abilities might prevent her from truly turning around her life.

I need a herooo♪

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about boogie or Francis, but I'm sure Uberwolf1488 is a great dude.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It'd sit down and drink with Doug Walker if given the chance. It's been said many times before but it bares repeating: Doug isn't a bad dude by any stretch of the imagination. He suffers from optimism bias and extreme naivete.

Oddly enough, I can imagine myself shooting the shit with DSP, talking about movies and whatnot. He's an awful human being, but I think he has the potential to be affable if you talk to him about anything other than his personal life.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino