Any Musicians Here? -

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
I play guitar and sing in a dream pop band that sounds like Beach House kinda.

My guitar is a Fender Jazzmaster and I play through a Classic 50 with a bunch of boutique pedals (just bought a Hungry Robot Stargazer last month and dig it to heck). I get told my voice sounds like Rachel Goswell a lot.

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
I've been making noizu off an on since 2006
Here is one of my releases from recent times:
Here is one of my soundclouds
Right now I'm using KORG Gadget for the Nintendo Switch to learn how to make chords and song driven music, as well as some music theory, then I'll move on to Renoise and start making music officially.

Tahoma

tahoma is where tahearta is
kiwifarms.net
I've been a music producer since 2011, done music for some flash cartoons you probably watched at some point. Currently working on an indie game. Also play keyboard.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
I play the banjo (clawhammer style) kinda ok. I've been learning guitar for the last few years, but I still fucking suck.

I spend most of my free time practicing, but shit doesn't come easy when you're well past you're prime learning years. One of my biggest regrets is not starting when I was a kid. On the upside, I'm at that point in my life where I can afford to buy about any instrument I want (within reason). I figure if I keep buying shit then I'm bound to find the magic guitar that makes me good. Right?

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
Aside from middle and high school marching band where I played (as needed) alto/tenor/baritone saxophone, tuba/sousaphone, trumpet and drums, I play mediocre guitar and piano and have owned several Yamaha and Ibanez guitars over the years.

I'm not very good at songwriting, though; but I wear my mediocrity as a badge of honour. Here's some mediocre songs I wrote as evidence:

https://soundcloud.com/user-150548488%2Fsets%2Faftermath
https://soundcloud.com/user-150548488%2Fsets%2Fback-in-action-but-not-really

Sexy Times Hitler

WELL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been meaning to pick up the guitar, since irl stuff stopped me from practicing and learning s much as I'd like. I've been thinking about saving up and getting a Fender Jag over the summer.

And lately I've been told by my friends that I sound like Matt Berninger when I sing, which is weird because I've never really gotten into The National.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino