Any suggestions on how to stop someone’s lolcow transformation before it’s too late? - sorry for the kinda new-faggy post

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
So you're stalking an 11 year old who is acting like an 11 year old?
Nigger, everyone is fucking cringe when they're still in middle school, are you saying you weren't?
She'll grow out of it, bro. Calm down, leave the 11 year old alone and don't make fun of her for being autistic over JoJo when all JoJo fans are autistic, your post proves this.

Rise

Anger is an energy
kiwifarms.net
Ugh I dunno man. It’s kinda like watching a disabled puppy walk onto the path of an oncoming train. On one hand, you should probably Try to do something about it, but at the same time there’s a bit of morbid curiosity to just let natural selection go its course
Never had a morbid curiosity to watch a puppy burst into a pink mist under a train. If I were you, I'd throw that analogy in the trash. Or save it for the statement you give to the police when they find that 14 year old you've been stalking chained to a radiator in your "naked puzzle basement."

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest reasons people became cows is because they don’t listen to sane advice. They reject sanity entirely. Eventually they’ll find circles of people that reject sanity as much as they do and they’ll stay in their echo chamber for as long as it suits them. Chances are, if this has been going on long enough, someone somewhere has already tried to do what you’re trying to do now. They probably got dismissed and drowned out by the echo chamber You can’t stop people from making bad choices, trying will likely get you dragged into the aftermath in a situation like this. Cows are cows because they choose to avoid taking responsibility and keep doing dumb shit regardless of the consequences. To a cow, the problem isn’t their choices, but the people laughing at them. I’ve yet to see that not be the case for anyone who’s ended up here.

Also, are you an adult? If so, I’d probably just avoid this person entirely. Adults shouldn’t be interacting with kids this much.

Saklas

kiwifarms.net
Honestly? If you have the energy to give a shit, be her friend and be a good influence.
Lolcows are usually that way due to abusive and neglectful home conditions so they feel the need to whore for attention online, and suffer from poor social developmental skills as a result. The only way out is to be socialized by people who aren't completely retarded.

I know this because I skirted the fine line of being a lolcow myself due to similar circumstance but thankfully had functioning, normal friends who helped me learn how to be a normal person and not a complete embarrassment.

But most people don't have the energy for it. It's not really your job. Sometimes things just happen like that. She likely needs professional help as well that you are not qualified to give her.
Yeah, but OP is an adult as far as I know, I don’t think they should be befriending teenagers, especially not someone that young. I get wanting to help people in bad situations but sometimes you just can’t. The best thing you can do is hope she has at least one decent adult in her life that can help. More than likely, she’ll grow up and cringe at herself. There are plenty of people like her that don’t end up here. If every cringe teenager ended up here, that’s all this site would be.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay the truth is, he's talking about me.

I didn't want to simultaneously dox myself and ruin the attention I was getting from him, but, I'm starting to feel kind of guilty and I know when OP inevitably gets doxxed then I might to, so I'm coming clean now. I mean, I have a jojo reference username, it was only a matter of time.

I am indeed a 30 year old man just pretending to be 11 or 14. I could never really pick a number, I keep fluctuating between them, which is why OP got confused. I just used my vast collection of images of little girls to bait him into paying attention to me.

And if anyone asks, yes, he has asked for nudes.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that OP wants to be the one to "save" her is creepy.

If it's truly a matter of thinking that she's heading in the wrong direction due to unknown circumstances beyond her control, then gather a list of resources for teens and send her those - and then step back and walk away. Don't look for excuses to continue monitoring her online behaviour. Doing so is beyond inappropriate.

Saklas

kiwifarms.net
What is it about pedos that makes them so fucking dumb?
Maybe they just never mentally mature past the age group they like....

The fact that OP wants to be the one to "save" her is creepy.

If it's truly a matter of thinking that she's heading in the wrong direction due to unknown circumstances beyond her control, then gather a list of resources for teens and send her those - and then step back and walk away. Don't look for excuses to continue monitoring her online behaviour. Doing so is beyond inappropriate.
That’s a good thought. Then at least if he really is just trying to help, he’ll have done something and can let it go. The fact that he knows this much about her creeps me the fuck out though.

Tags
None