Any suggestions on how to stop someone’s lolcow transformation before it’s too late? - sorry for the kinda new-faggy post

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Why are you chatting to “14 year old” girls on the internet about hentai?

would you like to have a seat?

If she is really is 14 then explain the concept of “every thing stays on the Internet forever” and will fuck with your jobs and college in the future. If she’s 11 then it’s a parenting failure.

• Agree
Reactions: Corn Sake

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
OP. Everyone makes mistakes on the internet. Every user on this website has made a mistake on the internet before but the difference is the people who learn and who don't.

I didn't choose to be a "Trying my best" trope my whole life especially in my younger years, but I learned and grew from each and every one.

She's not worth saving especially now, you need to save yourself from this mistake you've made.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
The only people (besides herself) who can slow or stopmthe sliding into lolcowdom are her parents. Contact them.

(Chances are though that she has pretty shitty parents/home situation which seems to be a recurring thing with cows.)

Beyond that, there is nothing you can do, except hope that she’s one of those pseudo-cows who’ll suddenly grow up and quit being a tard.

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
Why are you chatting to “14-year-old” girls on the internet about hentai?

would you like to have a seat?

If she is really is 14 then explain the concept of “everything stays on the Internet forever” and will fuck with your jobs and college in the future. If she’s 11 then it’s a parenting failure.
Another user also mentioned leaving some numbers and things for her to get some help. These would both be good ideas. I think if he's really trying to help and not just using that as an excuse to creep on/message her, he should just leave one concise message explaining this stuff. and then be gone. However, it seems like he's been watching for a bit, so I'm not about to encourage much interaction.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Kengle once tried to "counsel" a younger "Lol-Cow" to "save" her, autisticly unaware how creepy it would be perceived by society. Said "Lol-Cow" told him to "fuck off", IIRC.

edit: found it

So Ken's been trying to get in with my old childhood pal Starprincess801 ( https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Starprincess801 ). He wants to "council" her and work with her on her projects and stuff...

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what trying to save a lolcow looks like?

I’ll give two examples, I’m sorry that they’re fat but it’s the demographic lolcows I observe:

wingsofredemption,
he did a streams with two others, Kyle and Woodie. Kyle saw wingsofredemption views dropping and wings was also declining in health, because he’s super morbidly obese. Kyle as a loving friend thought, “hey I’ll take wingsinto my home to live with me, and I’ll be his personal trainer, while simultaneously filming it all for his YouTube channel alone to grow!”
Kyle was very serious about this, and even redid one of his bathrooms, so wings could fit in his shower.
However, Kyle being too naive to see what wings really is, a sack of lazy shit, wings had zero, and I mean it, ‘zero’ willpower to change his habits, and continued to make excuses and lost minimal amount of weight with his time with Kyle.

Fast forward like 3-4 years, he’s still the same fat fuck, made promises to his viewers if they donate, like after his wls, he would go to school and get a real job after the weight is off.
Well he got the weight loss surgery, but he still is doing live-streams on the same FPS games that he says, he hates now, because the viewers ruined it for him, and is gaining his weight back slowly, saying, “eating Wendy’s chili and various take out all the time is ok“.

Amberlynn Reid,
This was two years ago, a registered dietitian or health coach contacted her that she wanted to help her lose weight. Amberlynn at the time was 530 lbs, more or less. She said she would answer any questions she had about dieting, to tell her everything she is eating from now on. She told the dietitian, she is eating Burger King, dietitian said ok but watch moderately your intake and pick something better next time. This would be fine but Amberlynn also filmed it to her entire audience of hate watchers, saying her dietitian said it’s ok to eat this garbage. Dietitian blocked her after that because it could potentially ruin her career if people find her.
Amberlynn wants to lose weight without change, she continues to keep the facade too, because she wants a miracle to happen. However to Amberlynn’s discretions that’s not how weight loss works, it takes self reflection and determination to stop old habits.

TL;DR
Op lolcows are by nature not help able by any means, until something tragic happens to them, to force them to change, but even if a tragic event does happen, they may never change.
They are strong in their delusion and comfortable life style, so the best thing to do is to stay out of their way, and let them self destruct.

Take these phrases to heart: “you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help themself” or “you can lead a horse towater but you can’t force them To drink it”.

Last edited:

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what trying to save a lolcow looks like?

I’ll give two examples, I’m sorry that they’re fat but it’s the demographic lolcows I observe:

wingsofredemption,
he did a streams with two others, Kyle and Woodie. Kyle saw wingsofredemption views dropping and wings was also declining in health, because he’s super morbidly obese. Kyle as a loving friend thought, “hey I’ll take wingsinto my home to live with me, and I’ll be his personal trainer, while simultaneously filming it all for his YouTube channel alone to grow!”
Kyle was very serious about this, and even redid one of his bathrooms, so wings could fit in his shower.
However, Kyle being too naive to see what wings really is, a sack of lazy shit, wings had zero, and I mean it, ‘zero’ willpower to change his habits, and continued to make excuses and lost minimal amount of weight with his time with Kyle.
Kyle was also not remotely qualified as a physical trainer or dietitian and could've very easily gotten Wings either injured or seriously ill if he kept up with his bizarre training regimes. Good intentions and all, but there was no way Wings was going to lose weight under Kyle's tutelage, he'd be over-exercised and underfed.

IIRC Wings did actually get an actual professional trainer later but just gave up, which would've been the better example to use.

Correction: there was no way Wings going to healthily lose weight

Last edited:

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Tell her that there's this evil Nazi website called Kiwi Farms that is already eyeing her and they will make a public mockery out of her until the day she dies unless she changes her ways.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Fool

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have the opposite question. How do I bait someone I know into becoming one
Dammit, I was literally just about to make a thread about this. Hivemind.

Tell her that there's this evil Nazi website called Kiwi Farms that is already eyeing her and they will make a public mockery out of her until the day she dies unless she changes her ways.
That'll just make her think her childish antics are a bigger deal than they are and make her feel like a victim and reinforce her behavior.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tell us all your info and after we mock you, you can say, "look, you don't want to end up like me"

Tags
None