Anyone else use 99gamers -

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
http://99gamers.com/

Once I am done with a game I never replay it, I want to move onto other games. I also don't like stacks of games lying around my house so I have been using this site for a while now. It is a trading website that you make a profile on and post your used games for a price that you set (Though they do give you a suggested amount for selling it) and when you sell it you get coins that you can use to buy other games with. For your first "sells" you have to take several pictures of the game you are selling and send it to the buyer. If you buy a game you have to rate the transaction so that they can get the coins and to prove you actually sold the games.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
I love replaying my games. Mostly because as I grow older I feel differently about certain titles from my youth. I also prefer non linear games I can get lost in. So I can uncover secrets. I even feel differently about games I hated years back. Like I replayed Oblivion recently and found that I actually kinda like it a lot more now than I did back when I HATED it.

Not that there isn't a reason to sell your games. Especially if you don't plan on playing them any longer.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
I used to sell games, but I'm a replayer. I always hate that feeling you get when you're jonesing for a game you haven't played in a while, and then realize you don't have it anymore.

caffeinated_wench

HOLY CROW
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
I used to sell games, but I'm a replayer. I always hate that feeling you get when you're jonesing for a game you haven't played in a while, and then realize you don't have it anymore.
I'm with you. *sigh*

"I know! I think I'll play--

....oh. Right."

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
http://99gamers.com/

Once I am done with a game I never replay it.
I don't...I don't understand...

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surtur said:
I am too much of a DANG DIRTY HOARDER.
Same. Still, I have never heard of the site, sounds like a really interesting site with an interesting system. If I wasn't so clingy with my games, even the games that I only play once, I'd totally use it

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino