Anyone know what this is about? -

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
This guy has been spamming this on different people's profiles. I'm curious if anyone knows what they're on about or who they are. I looked at the links and I'm only confused. I think they just got banned but what the fuck. I know I'm probably just giving them more attention than they deserve but lol

Kiomei

Hypnotherapist
kiwifarms.net
I didn't click on the links because my kiwi senses warn me of possible malware, but that faggot posted to a shit ton of profiles under one account, and then that one. If he hasn't been IP/hardware banned, I'd expect another visit.

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net
Just some dickhead. I forgot to screencap and his posts left my profile.
I called him a little bitch and he tried to explain how space wasn't real.
I'm going 'troll with vendetta' this time.

I actually was watching your exchange with him. I wanted to see if he was interacting with anyone or explaining himself but it just got more confusing and strange.

Kiomei

Hypnotherapist
kiwifarms.net
If he's trying to spread viruses or harvest data, I'd rather not give some fuck like that more attention than needed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino